iTech Crimper Professional Hair Crimping Styling Tool uploaded by anoushka n.iTech Crimper Professional Hair Crimping Styling Tool uploaded by Ryan T.

BY ITECH

Professional Hair Crimping styleing tool with hot waved plates and silicone Achieve the the style you desire with the iTech Crimper. With hot waved ceramic coated plates and silicone, the crimper helps preserve hair moisture while keeping it shiny and healthy. Features: Digital LCD temperature display and controls Advanced ceramic heater Ergonomic design & energy efficient Dual voltage 110v/220v for world-wide use Adjustable temperature from 270 - 450° F 360° swivel cord Free heat resistant bag/mat 12 month warranty Crimper Professional Hair Crimping Styling Tool see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Crystal D.
rogers, AR
I remember having a crimper way back in the 80's. The thing would leave your hair a fried looking mess. I tried this one because we were attending an 80's themed party and wow! My hair was crimped without all the frizzy mess! I am truly sold!!
Itza F.
Cicero, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. My mom got me one when i was still in high school, four years later it still works perfectly fine. wouldn't trade it for anything.
Bibi C.
Not for all hair types perfect for people with straight non-frizzy hair I have thick curly hair so it didn't really do anything unless I straighten it first
Rachael M.
Amazing! I got it as a gift 2years ago and it works so well :) I know its expensive but soooo worth it :) ai would highly recommend
member-5530f
awsome i want to try this product because i am loking fort a hair straithgtener and that is a good quality !!
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this crimper worth it? If not what's a better to use?