Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesiTech
83810 Ionic Tourmaline Quiet Far- Infrared Heat Hair Dryer

iTech 83810 Ionic Tourmaline Quiet Far- Infrared Heat Hair Dryer

by iTech

Faster and easier than ironing, this Conair upright fabric steamer de-wrinkles and freshens clothing, drapes and more. Save money on cleaning services by getting professional results with this high-velocity steamer. removes odors and kills dust mites auto-off feature for safety and convenience extra large capacity removable tank provides 1½ hours of steam telescoping pole hangs garments and nozzle with 360 rotating hanger collapses for easy storage Includes: dual clip system with rotating hanger for holding and steaming pants and skirts removable 5-foot cool touch insulated hose crease attachment Wipe clean. UL listed. 1200W.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iTech 83810 Ionic Tourmaline Quiet Far- Infrared Heat Hair Dryer!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
My fiancé receive this for his 5 year work anniversary present. He has other things to house from but thought I’d really like it since it was space saving and looked easy to work with. It really is and it’s amazing. I was tired of having to fold up my ironing board and I wasn’t ever a huge fan of irons. I really just felt like it wasn’t working for us as well as this could. I was so right. I like the clips that it comes with because it holds the pant legs in place. You do have to be careful not to get your hands near the steam but as long as you understand that steam rises (should be common sense) then you should be okay. It’s weird and clunky at first because it’s just different than anything I’ve ever used before but as long as you stick with it, after a few uses you’ll have it down. I don’t recommend young children use this but you wouldn’t have young children use an iron either. The water canister stays full for a long time and even has time increments on it so you can tell how long your water level will last you. It’s nice for curtains in the home and sheets on the bed. I recommend this to anyone that isn’t a big fan of irons, someone that needs to save on space and time. A++. I’ve recommended these to a few people now and my dad is the most excited about getting his new machine to try out since it works so well and quickly for us. He’s already bought 2 for each of their houses.

Looking for your answer?