BY EVERREADY FIRST AID

Stop scratching irritated or dry itchy skin with ITCH-X Gel and Spray. Doctor recommended ITCH-X works without risk of aggravating allergic dermatitis and has lower sensitizing risk than products containing benzocaine or antihistamines. ITCH-X works... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alanna R.
I've been using this for a few years now and I absolutely love it! Usually during the summer I get bitten by a lot of mosquitoes and I've used it every time I've gotten bitten. Usually the itching goes away within a few seconds of having applied it to affected area. It's defiantly a great buy and I would and have recommended it to friends and people that I know!
Isabelle L.
Moncton
I'd like to try this out this summer I heard lots of great things about thi product and I know it works fantastic