BY MUSSINI

This delicious raspberry flavored Mussini thick glaze(also called balsamic reductions) of balsamic vinegar provides the chef with convenient flexibility in offering new and exciting preparations. Glazes can be used on raw or steamed vegetables, fruits,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I can find many ways to add this into my dinner from now on." in 1 review
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
This glorious glop is the new absolutely indispensable addition to my pantry. A friend brought me some from Rome recently (different brand, Leonardo, which I'd prefer if only I could get it, but the Mussini's close enough and the price is right). It's rich and thickish, just a tad sweet, comes in a squirt bottle and instantly jazzes up--in both taste and looks--just about anything you choose to drizzle it over. It's my new salad dressing of choice--perfect over mixed greens with some nuts, fruit and feta, wonderful over steamed or grilled veggies like squash. The label suggests you can even use it over ice cream, which I tried once just to see and it actually wasn't bad, but I'll probably not do it again. It lasts longer than you'd think from the size of the bottle, as you'll only use a little at a time. I'm planning to try one of the flavors next.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Fresh balsamic glaze made with blueberries and chardonnay wine. Perfect as a finishing sauce over grilled meats, poultry and seafood. Great as a dessert sauce over ice cream, pound cake and fruit or as a topping for cheesecake. Fabulous over or your favorite cheese. A wonderful addition to your breakfast table
Amanda G.
Amazing taste & the texture is right on for a balsamic glaze. I can find many ways to add this into my dinner from now on. I used it over brussel sprouts this weekend but just had some with some evoo & bread for a little snack with a nice slice of Parmesan.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, TN
Ive come to realize anything by mussini is amazeballs! Soooooo good especially in my rotini garden salad! I'm totally conscious of what I spend but when I say its worth every penny its worth EVERY penny!
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This is one my favorite brands, and I own many different syrup flavors from this brand. I just recently went out and bought a caramel flavor from a good friend who's in love with caramel.
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
This stuff is really good if you like balsamic you will love this! You can put it on anything really good on ice cream..I tried it with grilled chicken to die for! We recommend any day!
Jamie T.
This glaze is brilliant! I use it inmany different recipes, from desserts to savouries. I make salad dressings and have used it in a chili before!

I highly recommend this product!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
So yummy!!! I love this on salads. It is also really good drizzled on tortellinis. Make a nice gift to put in a basket with other products for your foodie friends.
Jan L.
I love this brand and flavor for those salads when I put a little fruit and nuts onto my salad along with some goat cheese. this product gives that salad an extra boost of flavor with the raspberry infusion
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
This one has to be my favorite flavor. When I grill salmon I loved making a sweet salsa, a little of this glaze, some mango, maybe a little corn, you will NOT regret it!! It is perfection!
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Fresh balsamic glaze made with blueberries and chardonnay wine. Perfect as a finish?
Tuesday F.
Can there be a homemade version with less ingredients more natural?
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
How strong is the raspberry flavoring?
mariana h.