BY ITALIA GOURMET

Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
My relationship with olives is pretty interesting... I love love adding them to my meats , it releases a good amount of flavoring... LOVE LOVE LOVE OLIVES!
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love these olives.. compliment well with the food I organize or my small gathering with my friends. The taste is exquisite and delicious. Buy buy buy:)
Laci B.
These olives are my perfect go to snack! You can get a few for a quick before dinner snack or even use them as little appetizers when you have guests!
LaTosha D.
Superb! I love olives by themselves, on sandwiches or in salads. These are exceptional in flavor. Be careful...Can devour a whole jar quickly.
J T.
Newnan, GA
These are right up my alley. I may be bias because I am a avid olive water. I eat them by themselves or in salads or subs. YUM!
Megan M.
Star City, AR
My family uses these on snacking trays at every family unction. Very yummy and fresh and so so good!
Andrea B.
Carlsbad, NM
I don't really like olives but these are awesome so delicious definitely recommend buying
Kris M.
I am not a fan of all of this but I must say my sister loves them especially this brand
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I'm in love with these olives. They are great tasting and always good quality.
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
Love green olives !!!! They are very healthy for you and taste really good đź’•
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Does these still have the seeds?