Italia Deluxe 1001 Black

by Italia Deluxe

Italia Deluxe 1001 Black Ultra Fine Eye Liner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Italia Deluxe 1001 Black!
Spokane Vly, WA
Goes on smooth and very pigmented. Lots of product in the pencil as well. When sharpened it doesnt poke my eye at all. I love using it for many makeup looks. I also purchased as a set of colors and they are all equal quality
Thin, Short, Curled
Barnesville, GA
Italia Deluxe 1001 Black uploaded by Sara P.
I am reviewing the Lashes for daze mascara here because there is not a option. This is the ABSOLUTE BEST mascara I've ever tried. I bought it off of Hush. It makes my lashes so long and pretty. It was only about $4 and I would definitely buy again. It's my all time favorite.
Italia Deluxe 1001 Black uploaded by Laura H.
My favorite pencil eyeliner! Been a proud and happy user for a year now. I actually bought 15 of them in Mexico and brought them back. Love them sooooo much, the color is dark and it doesn't crack :D get them if you have the chance!!
Thin, Long
Corona, CA
The color pay off isn't that great and it will definitely smear after a few hours of wear. Price wise it is very affordable but I don't believe that the price makes this product any better.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this and I have been using it since middle school, it is extremely black and stays all day. Super affordable so that's a plus I always buy one when I have the chance recommend it to everyone who uses eyeliner
Short, Straight
cali
Italia Deluxe 1001 Black uploaded by P.k Y.
Really creamy and has a nice pigment. Can be easily removed and not waterproof so make sure you remove it before you cry or just always bring a towel with you.
Carteret, NJ
I love Italia Deluxe makeup. There eyeliners are awesome and hold well throughout the day. Price is very affordable. Italia Deluxe 1001 Black
Short
I purchased a set of these eyeliners and tried out the black one multiple times. They aren't smooth and the color is not very blendable.
Richland , WA
So inexpensive!! Found on Amazon in multiple colors, easy to use, doesn't effect my sensitive eyes in any way at all, long lasting!!
Full, Long
Fort Mohave, AZ
Italia Deluxe 1001 Black uploaded by Samantha C.
I absolutely love italia deluxe eyeliner, it goes on silky smooth. Does not smudge, when one runs out i always have back up