ITA-MED GABRIALLA Maternity Support Belt (Two in One - Panty with adjustable Support Band) - XX-Large

Product Features and Benefits, Designed to provide added support to the belly and to reduce lower back pain that may result from pregnancy, , Made of stretch satin and lace and has a gentle cotton lining to prevent skin allergies, , Has 3 inch elastic support band which is adjustable in the back for better fit, support and comfort, , Helps maintain proper posture and balance while allowing you to continue an active lifestyle, , Provides excellent support to the uterus and reduces back pain, , Fashionable, elegant, and unnoticeable when worn under clothing, , Helps eliminate risk of stretch marks, Conditions:, Pregnancy, lower back pain, stretch marks, Dimensions:, Length: 8, Height: 6, Width: 4 see more...

Heather W.
Fremont , CA
This product was a god send when I was pregnant. I believe the belt helped me tremendously in the last few months of my pregnancies. I was able to stay on my feet longer and be more comfortable walking around. The belt is made from a breathable material so I never felt it made me hot or sweaty. You can wash it in the washing machine.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very cozy and supportive, super soft and comfortable a little pricey but worth it I'd definitely recommend this
Vellexia V.
Sterling, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So useful!!! U would get a lot of back pain and when I used this it came so much in handy and was comfy!!!
Hannah J.
Was a wonderful help in circulation and taking pressure off of lower back. Very grateful for this Becky.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Helped with my lower back pain. Feels like someone is helping me carry the weight. A bit expensive.
Irina M.
How well does this belt work? what is it really for?
Maranda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do these really help ? Do they make it feel as if your belly is supported?
Aubresha Y.
Saint peters, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this actually comfortable?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm looking at getting one of these for my friend. Are these comfortable?
Lindsey H.
Fortuna, CA
Is this a comparable item to a Bella band?

Walmart