Tracy L.
Onalaska, WI
I'm skeptical... How many wraps does it really take to see a difference?
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I don't think one wrap gives drastic results, try a box if ur looking for results
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cameron , NC
1 year, 7 months ago
Hi Tracy I am a Wrapreneur. It takes as little as 45mins to see some kind of result. It will not be drastic at first. For the best results drink plenty of water before wrapping, measure yourself, mark where you measures and do not sweat. Some people think if I work out while I wrap it will be more effective, no!. The wrap has a botanical lotion on it that absorbs into your skin but if you are not hydrated and are swearing it will sit on your skin like a lotion. Each wrap is a treatment and when you get a box a full treatment is 4 wraps. I hope that helps 😊 follow me on Instagram @itworksfab
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Wyoming, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
Hey girl! people will see results as soon as one wrap but some it takes a little longer. we say one wrap is a treat but 4 is a treatment. call/text me if you'd like and I'd love to help you! 5709052286
Sabrina  E.
Sabrina E.
Layton, UT
1 year, 10 months ago
Hi Tracy, it really depends on your body. It Works as long as you take it seriously and follow the treatment. It took me longer than 3 months to get my results but also took me a few years to destroy my belly so I knew it wouldn't be fast, my other option was $$$ plastic surgery. is ultimately up to you to do the right thing and follow up on your progress with your distributor to make sure you're doing it right. if you have any questions call me or add me on Facebook.com/sabrina.eberling.7 631-371-6019