It Works! ThermoFight X™

by It Works!

Meet the next generation of thermogenic weight loss! With the scientifically-proven ingredients in ThermoFight X, you can fire up your weight loss and drop twice as many pounds compared to diet alone!*† This powerful formula is packed with active ingredients—like green tea extract with Greenselect® Phytosome—that boost metabolism, activate thermogenesis, accelerate ketosis, and melt away fat!†

Features and benefits:

• Contains a clinically proven weight-loss ingredient – an average of 31 pounds lost over 90 days!*†
  • Activates thermogenesis to achieve and maintain an ideal fat burn mode†
  • Accelerates ketosis by supporting rapid ketone generation†
  • Supports healthy blood sugar levels to help reduce sugar cravings†
  • Boosts energy†
  • Includes Green Coffee Bean, Chromium, and Caffeine for added benefits
  • Soy-Free. Non-GMO. Dairy-Free. Vegan. Keto-friendly.
  • Full month's supply

I have tried for 3 months to cancel this product i was never told that it would continue to come to me after the 3 months that i ordered i have called the numbers and tried the website if someone does not stop these and stop taking mobey from my account i will go public with this scam. ThermofightX has not helped me at all and i do not want anymore
What kind of diet do I need to do with this? I do not like greens. So, I need help lol and how much exercise??
I take the pill twice like I have a big lunch and the I have a big dinner to so take a pill for each one is that okay
Start your review of It Works! ThermoFight X™!
How would you rate this product?
emily D.
I'm giving it one star because I dont think you can give zero stars. I just hope that anyone planning to use or start this product reads this. So I have a friend that says they started this product. She has dropped 50 pounds in probably 4 months but she also had a lot of weight to lose.  So naturally, it appears as if it's working so I decided to try it also she goes on and on about how awesome they are. So January I decided to do it, eventhough, my body builder/fitness training sister told me not to. First off my sister says that anytime you take a product like this the minute you stop taking it or cant afford it, your weight comes back even faster than before. So that made sense. However I told her I wanted to kickstart my weight loss with it. At the time I started a keto diet. I've lost 15 pounds since February 9th simply doing a keto diet and walking only 30 minutes twice a week. This is without any pills at all. On my own. So i go to order some of this thermofight x and fatfighter from itworks. As I'm checking out my friend throws in the fact if you dont want to pay 60 bucks a bottle you have to sign up for 3 months of auto ship. I'm always hesitant with this because you ALWAYS have a hard time canceling or stopping the charges on things they make you have auto ship on. Signed up anyway and ordered my products. Here we are going on my 3rd and last auto ship and I have yet to actually receive the product. DO NOT BUY THIS! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR AUTOSHIP. DO NOT DO IT. 3 months in and they sure do automatically draft the money out of my account every month when it's supposed to ship but I have not yet received one bottle of either product. They keep claiming it is backordered. When I first emailed them to and complained they said it would be 4 weeks. Then it turned into 6 weeks. Next tuesday will be 9 weeks and my 3rd month of autoship which I pay for every month and no product. I'm 5 weeks in on keto diet and lost 15 by myself without the products. I'm pissed and have emailed the company several times at which they tell me it's so popular and they are back ordered and it will ship next week. After my 3rd month of charges I'm dropping this company like a bad habit. Who knows If I'll ever actually get the product. They can at least wait to charge you until your products ship. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS!!!!!
I did try a couple samples from the distributor of the fatfighter which she gave to me after all the complaining and I'm not going to sugar coat this at all. I took them as instructed, mind you, I'm already eating keto so my diet consists of meat and veggies for the most part. I took the fatfighters and they give you diarrhea I couldn't make it to the bathroom fast enough. There was no stopping it. Be aware.
Edited 8 days later. So I contacted the better business bureau about this and the business isnt wanting to budge on any of it. I got an email that my product was in the mail 7 days ago. It was supposed to arrive this week. Another week come and gone and no product. So I emailed the company again and told them it has now been 10 weeks since my first order and still no product. I contacted the friend that convinced me to purchase this originally and she had an extra bottle so she said she would allow me to have her extra product and I could give her mine when it finally came. So I've been taking thermofight x and the fat fighter as suggested for a week now. I've actually gained .4 pounds. Same keto diet... walking twice a week for about 30 to 40 minutes and nothing has changed. Ive contacted the company about my missing product and they are saying the carrier lost it now. So they now finally are going to refund me the cost if one autoship, cancel my last shipment and still send me the product I am owed from my January and February shipment. So... I highly doubt I'll ever get it, but so far a week on their "90" day challenge products and no weight loss.
EDITED APRIL 24TH  a little less than a month later. I've been taking the bottle of product my friend has given me and no significant weight loss to report as they promise these pills will give you. I wanted to edit because I decided to log into my itworks account today because tomorrow would be my normal autoship day. I had autoship for 3 months like they said even though I had an issue with every shipment. After my last talk with a representative I was still set up for autoship tomorrow and when I tried to cancel online through my account portal it told me I was unable to do so and would be charged a 50 dollar fee. Now this is AFTER I fulfilled my 3 month obligation. Now I'm trying to contact them again to make sure it is canceled and I'm not charged a fee. This company is a typical just keep taking your money company. The worst thing I ever did was give them a credit card number. I will be canceling my card today since they obviously dont keep their word and cant be trusted. Save yourself the hassle DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY!
Julia B.
Lord have mercy, all we want is something we spend so much money on to work. 1 month in, on this expensive 3 month obligation and nothing. I am beyond disappointed. Just don't do it. I am reviewing something that I just paid the 3rd month cost on, couldnt cancel because of the 3 month obligation, had so many hopes and dreams about..... and nothing. No energy increase, no side affects, no nothing. Might as well have drank a cup of coffee twice a day and expected fat burning results. This review is concerning itWorks Thermofight X "Next Gen fat burn"Fake product. The only reason others have lost any weight is because they put in the effort to diet and exercise. While I was only doing so moderately, they must have been down to the wire.Anyone else placing a 5 star review sells or it knows someone who does, and is boosting reviews. Don't believe them. Just trust me. Read this before you decide to try it. Its like taking an aspirin with caffeine in it, and even then not much caffeine either.
Sidney M.
Kansas City
I've taken 2 out of the 3 bottles that i was required to buy to fulfill my obligation. I have been doubling up on the pills (2 in the am 2 in the pm) i have lost nothing..it took three days to get the rep to contact me.with the info she used to set up my account so that i could cancel. I have an extra bottle i don't plan on using if anyone wants it.
Heather B.
Denver
Thermofight does not work and makes you sick to your stomach. It gave me less energy changed my mood, ive been shaking non stop today can barely function and makes you very hot. I had to stay home from work today and most likely go to the doctor due to the pills effects. I should have listened to my instinct and not taken these pills. In my advice do not take these pills. It's a scam. I lost weight by eating right and going to the gym. I thought an extra push would help me and this has killed me. I havent even lost any weight on these pills either. You see all the positive stuff on this and never the negative. Think twice ladies. I know this post will be removed but I'm ok with that I just hope I help someone not take these pills.It Works! ThermoFight X™
Nicole C.
Arlington, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This supplement is seriously amazing. If you are on a diet/workout regimen it will seriously help speed up the process for you. The only thing is, I do not recommend taking these close to your bed time. They keep me wide awake and have a hard time falling asleep. They work so well I could literally feel the fat burning. I get hot almost like I’m working out. You just need to be consistent in taking these twice a day.
member-45b9c
So it seems like the only people saying how great this product is are people who sell it...I’m putting 3 stars cause it took forever to get this product .. I just started using today.. if “It Works!” I’ll let y’all know! 😂
Tamara S.
Fresno
Make sure and try this product prior to joining their loyalty program. If you have any health issues related to the program they require a doctors note in order to cancel or they charge you a $50 membership fee. So much for customer satisfaction!
Kaitlyn L.
E Patchogue, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
11 days taken this product and I’m down 12lbs it’s clinically proven to help you lose 31lbs in 90 days only $36 my with my Huge discount 🤩 comment below if your interested
Amanda H.
Campbellsville
I just want to let everyone know my experience with the new Thermofight from It Works. This product is said to help one lose lots of weight.I received it for Jan. I didn't lose anymore than without it.  I lost 3 pounds. I diet daily and exercise regularly. I can't say if it works cause I have yet to receive Feb and it was drafted out of my checking acct and March is being drafted. I can now cancel but I am scared I will lose my money cause who knows when it will be shipped.So please don't waste your time and money, try something else. Maybe you will actually get it on time.
Kendall H.
West Columbia
So far so good, I started taking the pills a little over a week ago, and I'm already down 6 lbs. I have also been dieting and exercising pretty hard core though, so it could be the exercise or it could be a combination of both. I will let ya'll know as time goes on! When I purchased them they were on back order and still got them within a week. I do not sell it works, I just ordered from a friend because I was looking to lose some weight. Hoping they really do help as much as I want them to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...