It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Nichole K.It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Kiannah W.

BY IT WORKS

Non-greasy, moisturizing cream, packed with nourishing botanicals which rejuvenate and hydrate skin giving it a balanced tone enhances youthful glow and enhances elasticity to lessen unsightly stretch marks or other scarring. see more...

• Interested to know if this really does help decrease the appearan...4 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this but its ALWAYS from the sellers...1 Answers
  • Is this has good as the raves say it is? How soon does it start t...2 Answers
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Fort Worth, TX
Was really hoping this would prevent the stretch marks but it didn't. It is pricey and didn't work exactly like I'd hoped. I tell myself that it could've been much worse without it. It has worked with many people so maybe it was just me. It smells great, but only lasts about a month if used according to the directions. It has definitely helped to fade those marks post pregnancy but prevention would've been best.
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
It Works is a scam and a pyramid scheme (which is illegal) and is NOT FDA-approved. My friend had some of this and I tried it for a few weeks just for the heck of it and it didn't work, not that I was expecting it to. Explore your options, there are dozens of them, before even considering using any of their products.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Everyone's skin is different I guess. I have been using this to prevent stretch marks and I use it on my legs and have seen them fade quite a lot. I like this product a lot.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Being pregnant, my skin gets really dry REALLY fast. Nobody wants stretch marks either right? Well It Works! Stretch Mark moisturizing cream really works!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Northfield, MN
I tried using this product for a long time and I saw no diffference. Maybe everyone's skin type is different and reacts better on others?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
El Centro, CA
This moisturizing cream really worked for me after having my baby. I recomend for anyone that is pregnant or after pregnancy.
Jessy P.
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
Smells really good. Leaves skin soft and very moisturizing. Doesn't itch the stretch mark. reduces marks.
Anna V.
Anna V.
My friend sell this products am honestly dying to try them i seen so many goo result...
Aryonna E.
Aryonna E.
Sherman oaks , CA
Not as good as bio oil...really slow results and not much improvement. Smells funny too
Gaoshoua X.
Gaoshoua X.
Overpriced and didn't work! And even if it does work, they make it to where you have to keep buying their items bc they aren't permanent solutions. But, I guess that's any product in the health and beauty industry. Definitely overpriced though, that's for sure. Read other bad reviews on this product before buying it. Didn't believe them but now I do.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Louisville
Interested to know if this really does help decrease the appearance of stretch marks? Would love to test it out.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
I have recently noticed some new stubborn stretch marks on my sides and inner thighs and I am looking for a product to help me reduce the size and color of them. Is was curious if this product is worth the money??
Shalyn Y.
Shalyn Y.
Is this has good as the raves say it is? How soon does it start to work?
Yudelmys P.
Yudelmys P.
Hazleton , PA
I'm 2 months post partum... & ive been sooooo depressed looking at my stomach! Its full of strech marks !:( does this really work..?
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Woodland Park, CO
Does this work for deep stretch marks?