It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Nichole K.It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Kiannah W.It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Kaitlyn M.

BY IT WORKS #21 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Non-greasy, moisturizing cream, packed with nourishing botanicals which rejuvenate and hydrate skin giving it a balanced tone enhances youthful glow and enhances elasticity to lessen unsightly stretch marks or other scarring. see more...

• Interested to know if this really does help decrease the appearan...4 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this but its ALWAYS from the sellers...1 Answers
  • Is this has good as the raves say it is? How soon does it start t...2 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Rogers, CT
I love this product! I am not a salesperson for itworks nor do they pay me for reviews! I had gained about 35lbs working a new job where I eat a lot of fast food and wasn’t as active. I used this for about 8 months and these were my results. Granted I did workout some also and lost about 15 pounds but I defiantly believe that this product worked a lot with reducing the visibility of my stretch marks. They are still a little visible if I stretch my skin out and I can still feel them a little bit. The product isn’t very cheap but I did do a 3 month auto renew where I received a discount.
Robyn L.
Higginsville , MO
I actually really love this stretch mark cream more than the Palmers, which is the only other one I e tried before. It helped to prevent new marks a lot better for me, and didn’t feel sticky or greasy afterward. I used it twice every day while pregnant, and actually now use it as my daily all over moisturizer after my showers! I don’t mind the smell at all, but I do enjoy the cocoa butter smell of other lotions more than eucalyptus, which is the only reason for taking away one star.
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I LOVE the It Works! Stretch mark cream. It helped diminish the appearance of my stretch marks from my first pregnancy AND kept me from getting new marks during my second pregnancy...and i was bigger the second time. I'm also using it on stretch marks on my inner thighs that ive had for a long time and i can already see their appearance fading. HIGHLY RECOMMEND It Works cream. Cocoa butter didnt so crap for me!!
Lyndsay H.
Jacksonville, NC
One of my favorites!!

This helped me feel so much better after having my baby. I just don’t like the look or the feel of stretch marks and it helped to start taking them away! I need another bottle to get rid of them all together!

But to the mamas out there who want to get rid of stretch marks of definitely recommend using this cream!

I love it because it is all natural and it does work.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
I have had stretch marks since I was around 7 years old. They run in my family. I have tried different products over the course of my life and this is the absolute only thing that reduces the look of my deep and dark stretch marks. Highly recommend to any mother or just anyone who has ever struggled with stretch marks. It is a little pricy but totally worth it. Also lasts a long time.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
For a $60 cream I expected it to at least work a little bit. I didn’t use it during my pregnancy but I used it after and saw no results. I was very disappointed. When I messaged my it-works rep, she told me I would have been better off with firming cream. Why would I use firming cream for stretch marks when they have a dedicated stretch mark cream?
Kiannah W.
Coal City, IL
This product changed my life. I've been a Distributor with ItWorks for over two years and the products being incredible is exactly why I've stuck with this company. I didn't use the cream until after my pregnancy, because I was naive and thought I wouldn't get stretch marks. At my 8 month mark it seems like I woke up with a million. They used to be veryyyy deep, now they're just small brown lines. It's also gotten rid of my white stretch marks on my chest, but I didn't want to take a before & after of those 🙈
Kat S.
Portsmouth
I use it daily. I absolutely love it. Stretch marks wont just appear if you stop using it. It smells great! Not one of those nasty smelling creams. I’m a lifer on this cream! Totally recommend it! It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Cream
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I felt this product kept my skin soft and moisturizer but I don’t feel like it really reduced the appearance of stretch marks. I even took before and after pictures and didn’t see very much change over the course of a couple months. Save your money
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
Works great! And have seen it work for soo many other women as well. Smells great and easy application. At first I thought it was pricey but worth the money. Be consistent in using it and you'll see results. Don't expect change overnight.
Andrea P.
Louisville
Interested to know if this really does help decrease the appearance of stretch marks? Would love to test it out.
Shelby S.
I have recently noticed some new stubborn stretch marks on my sides and inner thighs and I am looking for a product to help me reduce the size and color of them. Is was curious if this product is worth the money??
Yudelmys P.
Hazleton , PA
I'm 2 months post partum... & ive been sooooo depressed looking at my stomach! Its full of strech marks !:( does this really work..?
Shalyn Y.
Is this has good as the raves say it is? How soon does it start to work?
Andrea O.
Woodland Park, CO
Does this work for deep stretch marks?