It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Body Cream

by It Works!

Your skin doesn’t end below your neck, so why should your skin care routine? Experience luxurious hydration for all your skin with the nourishing botanicals of this non-greasy moisturizing body cream that leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and looking more youthful.

• Enhances skin elasticity and firmness
  • Balances skin tone with nourishing botanicals
  • Rejuvenates and hydrates in a non-greasy formula
  • Restores your skin’s youthful appearance

Is this product helpful if it has been a few years since I had my child (meaning since I got my stretch marks)[product:it-works!-stretch-mark-moisturizing-body-cream] ?
I need to get rid of my purple stretch marks on my breast. Does it work?
Start your review of It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
genevieve L.
trout
It takes a while to see results but they get pretty dramatic. I have very sensitive skin and I don’t get irritated by this. It’s easy to use and very affordable. I’ve used it for a while and all my stretch marks are almost completely faded.
Larissa R.
Obetz
After applying the cream daily, twice a day, my stretch marks were pretty much gone. That was exciting for a new mom.
MaKayla P.
Eglin Afb, FL
Definitely worked. I wish I would have continued it like I was supposed to. I’d be almost stretch mark free by now.
heather O.
This product is a little thin... Not at all luxurious or creamy. I do believe it worked when I used it though. Full disclaimer, I used it in Conjunction with their defining gel (which I love)!
Synthia N.
Pomona, NY
It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Body Cream uploaded by Synthia N.
Gotta be honest. Used this faithfully on my postpartum body and saw very little difference. The cream is thick and greasy. It’s Meant to be applied via morning and nighttime massage. I’m wondering if there are more effective products out there? It’s somewhat expensive to me as well.
Karen W.
Muskegon, MI
Wasn't that impressed with this product. It didn't seem to reduce or eliminate my stretch marks. I wouldn't recommend it to any of my friend and or family.
Doris F.
Louisville
It Works! Stretch Mark Moisturizing Body Cream uploaded by Doris F.
Todos sabemos k las eatrias no se eliminan, pero si podemos trabajar en mejorar su apariencia. Por eso recomiendo esta crema llamada STRETCH MARK de la compania d ItWorks. Pueden tenerla ahira mismo con 40% d descuento. Contactame
Jayla G.
Bedford Hts, OH
Smells great, smooth non greasy formula and can be used with the other defining gel for an even stronger mixture. It doesn’t show significant changes in old scars but I think it has helped prevent new ones.
Princess A.
Marlin, TX
This stuff was my holy grail it was very very pricey as is most stuff with it works but on the contrary it really does work with fading stretch marks I saw results in one week
Stephanie D.
Sloan, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i am a rep for this company and its amazing. It also helps reduce the appearance of scars!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...