It Works! Repairage Moisturizing Cream Gel uploaded by Kelsey J.

BY IT WORKS

For use as moisturizing cream gel, repairage uses top of the line groundbreaking technology and a healthy blend of organic botanicals and herbs to boost your skin's tone and texture while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Alexis M.
If you need help with moisture and wrinkles, this is my go to night cream! I put it on before bed after I wash my face and it locks in moisture as well as helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
Erin R.
Romulus
I am a distributor for It Works! I love the entire skin care line. It’s all amazing it all works. It’s very long lasting, I just have nothing negative to say about it at all.
Samantha B.
Lodi, CA
Currently using this one before my make up and I’m liking it. Kind of greasy but I use powder so it works for me. My skin is usually dry so I bet that it’s even better for my particular face. The only thing I don’t like about this product is the price. Quality isn’t the greatest.
Emily A.
This lotion smells amazing!! It is perfect for all skin types. It doesn’t cause me to break out and it hydrates my skin. Also it helps prevent those little wrinkles from peaking out.
DANIELLE S.
Columbia , IL
I use this repairage every single night and it’s changed my life. It’s so light and smells amazing. I have super sensitive skin and this stuff has been amazing. I’ll use it forever.
Linnette G.
Oviedo, FL
Beautifully made product leaves skin feeling clean, toned and refreshed. Reduced appearance of wrinkles and keeps skin looking and feeling young. It costs a little more but it's definitely worth it overall.
Jean P.
I love this cream it keeps my skin feeling super soft! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin after starting it! I highly recommend it to everyone of any age!
Jordan W.
While I do like the Itworks wraps, defining gel, and stretch mark cream, I don't care for this or their other skincare products for the face such as the cleanser, preventage, repairage, or lip and eye. These products make my face break out in warm red splotches. They eventually go away but it's very uncomfortable & it happens with every use.
Jennifer B.
Aiken , SC
Not happy with any of it works products! None of them work at all. I’ve towed several of their products and it’s junk especially for the high prices
Cassie E.
BRONX, NY
Love this!!!! After washing my face and using toner this cream helps keep my face moisturized and tight! It's how I keep my skin glowing
Mary R.
Does this work well if you have oily skin?