BY IT WORKS

For use as moisturizing cream gel, repairage uses top of the line groundbreaking technology and a healthy blend of organic botanicals and herbs to boost your skin's tone and texture while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Alexis M.
If you need help with moisture and wrinkles, this is my go to night cream! I put it on before bed after I wash my face and it locks in moisture as well as helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
DANIELLE S.
Columbia, IL
I use this repairage every single night and it’s changed my life. It’s so light and smells amazing. I have super sensitive skin and this stuff has been amazing. I’ll use it forever.
Jean P.
I love this cream it keeps my skin feeling super soft! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin after starting it! I highly recommend it to everyone of any age!
Jordan W.
While I do like the Itworks wraps, defining gel, and stretch mark cream, I don't care for this or their other skincare products for the face such as the cleanser, preventage, repairage, or lip and eye. These products make my face break out in warm red splotches. They eventually go away but it's very uncomfortable & it happens with every use.
Jennifer B.
Aiken , SC
Not happy with any of it works products! None of them work at all. I’ve towed several of their products and it’s junk especially for the high prices
Jessica S.
Palmerston, ON
I love this nice cream! It has a lovely fresh scent. It smells like eucalyptus. It also makes my skin feel amazing!
Mary R.
Does this work well if you have oily skin?