BY IT WORKS

Minmizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the tone and texture around the lips and eyes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Robyn L.
Higginsville , MO
Review for: It Works! Lip and Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce more...
This is by far my favorite eye product! I have always had dark circles under my eyes, all women in my family so it seems. And now that I’m getting older and have kids which means less sleep, I have started getting really puffy under my eyes too. I started using this eye cream as part of my routine every night before bed and I have seen such an improvement!! My dark circles are less noticeable without makeup, and puffiness is gone! I also love that a little bit goes a long way, so it last forever and I feel like I really get my moneys worth. I have recommended this to all my mommy friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Savannah S.
Hawley, TX
Review for: It Works! Lip and Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce more...
Absolutely incredible to say the least. I originally tried this product to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes, and later discovered I could also use it as a lip plumper. I AM HOOKED. The tingling happens within seconds & there is a noticeable difference within minutes! It Works! Lip and Eye Cream
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this stuff!!! You can literally feel your eyes tighten as you put it on. I also love how in Minnesota winters when everything is usually so dry it helps keep some moisture so your eyes don't burn underneath. And my skin is super sensitive so the fact that it's all natural is a plus! I never go a day or night eithout this!
Kristen L.
La Porte
Review for: It Works! Lip and Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce more...
It helps rid puffiness and dark circles. I ordered it from my website and will continue to use. It's gentle and easy to apply. Very effective product that I recommend to everyone all the time. I will continue to promote it.
Alisha S.
Review for: It Works! Lip and Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce more...
I love it. My under eyes can get super dark and sad looking with not always getting the sleep I need, and my lips are so plain looking so everyday I use it under my eyes and when I go out on my lips to give them that plump but natural look every girl wants.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
I love this! It's affordable, very effective. A little goes a long way so it lasts forever. It's not only used for eyes but for lips too! I'm a repeat customer. I like the packaging. I would definitely recommend!
Ela A.
Louisville
I love this stuff!!!I have two tubes of it; one in my makeup box and one in my purse. I don't ever want to be without it! It doesn't sting when I put it on. I can use it right up next to my eye on that oh-so-delicate skin area. It does an excellent job of filling in/pumping the fine lines around my mouth as well. If I could only have one makeup product for the rest of my life, it would be this one!
LACIE S.
Boulder city, NV
Review for: It Works! Lip and Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce more...
LOVE this product. It really helps my dark circles and fine lines around my eyes. Perfect for under my makeup or for no makeup days. It has a great cooling sensation too. Have repurchased this product.
Angelica R.
Avondale, AZ
I cannot be without it!!! I have never took care of my face this way till a couple of years ago . I only cleansed it. I highly recommend this to everyone. Not everyone knows, that the eye area gets the least moisture so using a cream specifically for the eye area is a must!!! Prevent croweyes and wrinkles
lysaalonso a.
Goodyear , AZ
I absolutely love this eye cream! I love that It plumps up those lines and kind of blurs out any fine lines that I put it on!!! This is an amazing light eye cream that won’t Mess with the concealer are you place on top of it