It Works! Lip and Eye Cream uploaded by Edith W.It Works! Lip and Eye Cream uploaded by Rachel P.

BY IT WORKS

Minmizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the tone and texture around the lips and eyes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
North Canton, OH
So far I don't see much results. I get really dry under eyes due to eczema and it has helped soothe the dry skin under my eyes. As for lips... I haven't noticed really anything. This product burns the underneath of my one eye so bad! But some people say that's how you know it works.. other than all that I still think I need to try this product for a little longer to form a valid opinion.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor, MI
After washing my face each morning, this is the VERY first thing I do. I always wake up with bags under my eyes and super puffy upper eyelids. I dab a little of this on each eye and within about 5 minutes they are GONE! No bags, fine lines, nothing. Plus it's a naturally plant based product which makes it even better in my book!
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta , WI
For as much as these cost I wish I seen more results. T didn't do anything at all. Waste of money and waste of my time applying all the time in hopes of seeing a difference. I would completely not recommend this
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
I loc rising this product on my lips more so than the eyes. I love that it keeps my lips plump and moisturized !