It Works! Lip and Eye Cream uploaded by Edith W.It Works! Lip and Eye Cream uploaded by Rachel P.

BY IT WORKS

Minmizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the tone and texture around the lips and eyes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jananna C.
woodinville, WA
Review for: It Works! Lip and Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce
I’m in love with this stuff! It helps dark circles and puffiness and prevents fine lines. I also use it as a primer for makeup. It’s a great size and good value! I’ve noticed short term and long term effects. I’ve been using it daily for about a year.
Paola T.
Reno, NV
Review for: It Works! Lip and Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce
I love this lip and eye cream. It is easy to apply and very gentle. It is non greasy, and plant-based. Bought it from an It Works website. It helps diminish the appearance of bags and puffiness. 100% recommended
Jean P.
I absolutely love love love this product. It gets rid of my sleepy mommy eyes and also gives my lips a nice plump. Makeup goes on well over it. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
After washing my face each morning, this is the VERY first thing I do. I always wake up with bags under my eyes and super puffy upper eyelids. I dab a little of this on each eye and within about 5 minutes they are GONE! No bags, fine lines, nothing. Plus it's a naturally plant based product which makes it even better in my book!
Jenna H.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I don't see much results. I get really dry under eyes due to eczema and it has helped soothe the dry skin under my eyes. As for lips... I haven't noticed really anything. This product burns the underneath of my one eye so bad! But some people say that's how you know it works.. other than all that I still think I need to try this product for a little longer to form a valid opinion.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For as much as these cost I wish I seen more results. T didn't do anything at all. Waste of money and waste of my time applying all the time in hopes of seeing a difference. I would completely not recommend this
Naida B.
Ocala
This works great. You can see results almost immediately. It tighten skin and reduces lines. The packaging isn’t great but the product is amazing.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loc rising this product on my lips more so than the eyes. I love that it keeps my lips plump and moisturized !
Victoria M.
Scranton, PA
Love it! Very moisturizing and really helps with my under eye circles. Very great product and highly recommend