It Works! Hair Skin Nails

by It Works!

Be a more radiant, youthful looking you with support for stronger nails, softer and smoother skin, and shine-worthy hair! With essential vitamins, minerals, and plant-based nutrients, Hair Skin Nails enhances your own natural collagen and keratin production, supports healthy cell growth, and boosts your body’s free radical fighting defenses.† It’s optimal nourishment to look your beautiful best from the inside out!

• Boosts your natural collagen and keratin production†
  • Supports the body’s defenses against free radical damage†
  • Moisturizes while enhancing skin’s elasticity and flexibility†
  • Promotes healthy cell growth, strength, and shine†

Luv i need them again can someone lead me to get it plz
Start your review of It Works! Hair Skin Nails!
How would you rate this product?
CAROLINE H.
Atlanta, GA
It Works! Hair Skin Nails uploaded by CAROLINE H.
I like this product. Purchasing it, however, sometimes turns into one of those sus situations in which you’re not sure if you’re becoming part of a pyramid scheme or just buying quality items from a really nice girl... ANYWAY I can definitely tell the difference in my Hair & nails while using this product vs when I am not using it for a while. I have not noticed a huge difference in my skin, but that’s whatever lol This Product is easy and effective. I highly recommend this beauty supplement! (please excuse my dirty countertop lol)
Peyton S.
Quincy, IL
My hair NEVER grows! Ever since using this product it has been thicker and so much healthier!! Having hyperthyroidism and my hair constantly falling out my bald spots have grown back!
Raven A.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I actually enjoyed taking this product. Like the brand states, it works. In about 30 days, I could see an improvement. I ordered through my cousin and took it for a few months, then she stopped selling and life happened and I just never continued it. I do wish it were a bit more affordable.
Sharleen T.
2,009 reviews
My hair is almost to my butt stopped shedding how it used to and I am totally in love with it because of this product I'm so happy that I can give my 40% off discount to anyone who's intrested as well
αℓуѕѕα S.
This stuff works amazing! Before when I’ve tried biotin and other hair and nail vitamins from my local drugstore they did not work for my hair but these really really work! A woman at Supercuts chopped my hair off way shorter than I had wanted (literally up to my ears) and anyone who knows a thing or two about curly hair knows that it shrinks a ton after you cut it. I started taking these and within about 3 months my hair had grow about 2 1/2 inches which doesn’t seem like much but give. The fact that my hair typically grows that much in 7months without any vitamins is significant. They don’t have a nasty flavor at all. They’re sweet and minty!
Melissa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It did not work, there are way better products out there and this was just a waste of time and money
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
These taste terrible and made me so sick I threw up. I did not see any difference even after 2 months.
Elizabeth B.
Tacoma, WA
I was beyond disappointed in this product. I tried it for the recommended three months after seeing so many great before and after photos. It made no difference in my hair length, shine, or thickness. I took photos (now I’m sad I didn’t save them) to see progress and sadly didn’t get any. It’s very spendy as is so for it to not work was incredibly dissatisfying. Wouldn’t recommend it try again.
Jessica O.
Mississippi
This product is incredible! Within the first 15 days of using this product I started noticing a difference in my hair! Healthier, Shinnier, thicket & started Growing linger FINALLY😍 I have baby hairs around my face I could never get to grow because of bleaching & this product has helped tremendously
Jenn H.
Amelia, OH
I love love love this vitamin!! My friend is a distributor for It Works! So I bought this to help her out, and I'm so glad I did! I've been using it for about a year now! My hair grows way faster than it used to and is a lot thicker, even my hair stylist has noticed! It Works! Hair Skin Nails
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lua L.
Anchorage , Alaska
il y a 2 ans
Celine D. il y a un an
Works wonders love it. I have longer softer hair now and my skin and nails way better thank before