BY IT WORKS

Soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic the self clinging fab wrap ensures your ultimate body applicator fits flush to the skin for optimal tightening and firming results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor E.
Monroe, Ga
Review for: It Works! Fab Wrap Body Applicator more...
I have tried the It Works fab wrap with their ultimate body applicator several times in the past. Their fab wrap is the worst! It would always unravel, fold over, move around, and not stay together on my body at all! I would just end up using good ole suran wrap to hold applicator in place, and would actually see better results with the suran wrap than their fab wrap! I would never recommend anyone to use this specific product from It Works.
Sara D.
Sheffield, AL
Review for: It Works! Fab Wrap Body Applicator more...
I use this to keep my wrap on and it works great! I got this in my business builder kit when I signed up to be an It Works distributor. Easy to apply and you get a lot on the roll. I will definitely buy again!
mary a.
This did not work out well for me. It rolled down to bad while trying to hold on the wrap. I have ended up just using plastic wrap and it works way better and doesn't roll down. I don't really recommend this to anyone unless you are wrapping your are or something that isn't going to bend.
Kenisha S.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely LOVE my fab wrap! It is definitely most helpful and comfortable when it comes to holding the It Works Global Ultimate Body Applicator stay in place to work it's magic! I highly recommend this product if you are going to try the Crazy Wrap Thing because it is breathable (which reduces the chance of sweating) and it is reusable!
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
I would give this a 5 star review because it totally did flatten my stomach after one use, however I had some very unpleasant side effects. These wraps give me horrible diarrhea! I've tried them several times to give them another chance, and because they do work, but each time I've had the same reaction. LOL.
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
This is terrible honestly my first time putting it on you have to be careful im guessing i put it on too tight and it bunched up and i had to keep going so i used half of my wrap i was very unhappy i have a 4 pack im on my third and i ran out that shouldn't of happened.
Amy F.
Mitchell, IN
Trying to use this with my wraps was nearly impossible. I kept ripping and tearing and rolling down my waist. I ended up taking it off and using trusty old Saran Wrap.
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
Its a great product to use when your using the it works wraps but if you are thinking of wraping at night this wont hold. Plastic wrap works the best.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: It Works! Fab Wrap Body Applicator more...
It works but it does start to roll down as you wear it for extended periods of time. I try to reuse it when I can