BY IT WORKS

Intesive skin care gel that deeply hydrates while firming contact areas such as the abdomen, back, legs, and upper arms, when used reugularly defining gel has been shown to mimimize the appearance of unsightly cellulite and varicose veins. see more...

• Would this help getting rid of a "belly flap" after pregn...3 Answers
  • Anyone have before and after pictures they can send me??3 Answers
  • cuanto dura el efecto de la crema ? es progresivo o solo ...1 Answers
Toby-Jeanne A.
Miles City, MT
Extremely effective when combined with the wraps. This affects your lymphatic system so staying clear of your allergens be they environmental or food etc... is paramount to keep you from retaining lymphatic bulges. I've found that if I use this gel in conjunction with the wraps on my clotting areas, I feel total relief. Be warned that you'll probably need to mix this gel with a little regular lotion to prevent the sticky affect. OR alternatively use the gel then use lotion as a second layer to keep it from being sticky. It's sticky like aloe Vera is. ☆☆☆☆☆!😍
Skye B.
Ellsworth, ME
Gosh this gel is liquid gold helps reduce cellulite n helps with so much more it is very long lasting ypu only need little amounts i use it twice a day n its very gentle on the skin i 12/10 would recommend this product
Madelyn C.
Ottawa Lake
I have only used the smaller size of this product. I do not believe that it does as much as the company says it will. I have been using the defining gel for over a month, at least once a day, and have seen little to no improvement in the appearance of my scars. It does make some portions lighter in color and somewhat improve skin texture, but it hasn't done any more for me than regular drugstore scar creams have.
Shannon B.
If you use this consistently, it’s okay. They say non greasy, but fail to tell you it’s sticky instead. That’s the only thing I didn’t like about it, was the stickiness. It smells good, goes on easy, and definitely helps tighten your skin up. Don’t use it on your face though. I’ve seen a lot of people mix the defining gel with the greens and do a homemade face mask and this product is NOT designed for your face.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I really wanted this to work. I don’t mind dropping serious cash on a product if it will deliver the promised results. This gel was not one of those products. It has a minty smell and does have some caffeine in it so the act of rubbing caffeine into your trouble areas will plump them up temporarily- the thing is, when that wears off? You’re right back where you started. Boo.
Tracy C.
Glendale, AZ
*disclaimer* I was, at one time a distributor for IW. I am no longer with the company because...well if you aren’t pushy, it DOESN’T work as a business.

We use this for bug bites, rashes, booboos, etc. I have never used it for it’s skin tightening/cellulite reducing selling point. It helps with acne (not formulated for face) and a bunch of other oopsies!
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I have been using this product on my underarms, as they’ve grown saggy and have stretch marks. I did notice a significant difference and my skin was tighter and less saggy. It made my arms look thinner and more defined! My only complaint is the consistently of the product itself. It is a bit sticky when you apply it to the skin. Overall, a good experience!
Savannah S.
hawley, TX
a 2018 essential for me! the Defining gel keeps my legs & stomach area toned and smooth! Also works as a body lotion as well and has helped me get rid of cellulite!
Paola T.
Reno, NV
I haven't been consistent with using this product but the times in which I have used it, I liked the texture and that it doesn't have a strong scent. I love the purposes it has: to help with rushes, bites, cellulite, tanning. The price is expensive but that is because it is a plant-based product.
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this stuff. Usually don’t buy things like this when people are selling it. But I gave it a chance and love it. Use in on my belly, boobs, thighs, and booty. I also once a week put extra on my belly and use my exercise wrap to hold it in and help me shed some water weight while I sleep.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
Is this worth the price? I don't want to sign up for autos hip but don't want to pay 75 for something that don't work? Does this tighten stomach or just for cellulite around legs and stuff?
Briana R.
Bradenton, FL
How does this work with cellulite?? I've been temping to try it!
Ana V.
illinois
Does it really work????☝🏼️☝🏼
Claudia S.
Would this help getting rid of a "belly flap" after pregnancy? My flap is so ugly!
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Anyone have before and after pictures they can send me??