BY IT WORKS

Intesive skin care gel that deeply hydrates while firming contact areas such as the abdomen, back, legs, and upper arms, when used reugularly defining gel has been shown to mimimize the appearance of unsightly cellulite and varicose veins. see more...

Shannon B.
If you use this consistently, it’s okay. They say non greasy, but fail to tell you it’s sticky instead. That’s the only thing I didn’t like about it, was the stickiness. It smells good, goes on easy, and definitely helps tighten your skin up. Don’t use it on your face though. I’ve seen a lot of people mix the defining gel with the greens and do a homemade face mask and this product is NOT designed for your face.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I really wanted this to work. I don’t mind dropping serious cash on a product if it will deliver the promised results. This gel was not one of those products. It has a minty smell and does have some caffeine in it so the act of rubbing caffeine into your trouble areas will plump them up temporarily- the thing is, when that wears off? You’re right back where you started. Boo.
Tracy C.
Glendale, AZ
*disclaimer* I was, at one time a distributor for IW. I am no longer with the company because...well if you aren’t pushy, it DOESN’T work as a business.

We use this for bug bites, rashes, booboos, etc. I have never used it for it’s skin tightening/cellulite reducing selling point. It helps with acne (not formulated for face) and a bunch of other oopsies!
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Love this gel. Yes it isn't cheap but beside that my skin gets soft and smooth, my tattoos are bright again. It also feels good on big bites. So far I haven't found many lotions that really helped with cellulite but this one really does as they promise!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Love it I'm using this defining gel with the it works body wraps and i feel the extreme cooling sensation when i put it on and off that's how you know a product is working i have 3 bottles but currently using the one in the picture below i don't use it on my leg stretch marks because im scared i will shrink from there and im already a really skinny person with a big belly the only thing that grows for me is my stomach and i can never get it to go down even if i don't eat i bloat im like whoa!!! But this gel is working love handles have shrunk now im waiting to see results on my stomach i cant wear anything nice i look like a popsicle big and round from the top and skinny from the bottom LOL! I got 3 bottles for $95 its a good price at eBay
Brittany V.
Waukegan, IL
This product is great if you remember to use it daily. However, you can't expect to see excellent results if you don't also eat right and exercise. This product won't completely hide your holiday eating. It's good, but not that good.

It has a minty smell and also tingles for a little while. It also feels gooey when first put on. Think about putting moisturizer on your stomach or arms.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
I have been using this defining gel faithfully for almost two weeks. I took before and after pictures and unless I have done something wrong I have saw ZERO results thus far with this product. U apply it to whatever area you are wanting to tighten up. I concentrated in my thighs and stomach. I also used it along with the wraps which I am reviewing next. I would not recommend anyone to spend their money on this.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I love this stuff and am currently buying more of it! I was a size 10/12 pants and by using 1 wrap and daily use of defining gel, I am now fitting in size 9's and some 6's. You can not expect to see results straight away and you should drink water while using them. The stuff smells great, hydrates well, got rid of my stretch marks, is great for bug bites, etc.
I have nothing bad to say about this product and if people used it right, then they wouldn't either!
Jordan W.
I'm not a distributor, I just use the Itworks line and I love the defining gel! I use it in between wraps and on my legs daily and the results are great. One of the distributors recommended I mix this with their stretch mark cream and that combo is AMAZING! I definitely recommend this to those needing to tighten/firm problem areas. It also helped with my dry skin!
Tyler R.
I'm actually a Distributor with ItWorks, I use the defining gel almost every day because it's awesome... I use it in between my wrap sessions as well as on my problem areas and my face to help clear up any scars and dark marks. This is my face 4 days of using the defining gel, it's a lot more vibrant and clear!
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
Is this worth the price? I don't want to sign up for autos hip but don't want to pay 75 for something that don't work? Does this tighten stomach or just for cellulite around legs and stuff?
Anna V.
Does it really work????☝🏼️☝🏼
Briana R.
Bradenton, FL
How does this work with cellulite?? I've been temping to try it!
Claudia S.
Would this help getting rid of a "belly flap" after pregnancy? My flap is so ugly!
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
Has anyone tried this? I've been working out and eating healthy, but after three kids my skin could definitely use some extra help.