It Works! Body Wraps. (2) Ultimate Body Applicators uploaded by Amber F.It Works! Body Wraps. (2) Ultimate Body Applicators uploaded by Briana W.

BY IT WORKS

Love Handles? Stretchmarks? Cellulite? Tummy Apron? Tightens, tones, & firm in as little as 45 minutes! -Minimizes the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks -Potent formula with natural ingredients -See results in as little as 45 minutes... see more...

Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
Wrapping is my go to for my love handles!! In 45 minutes I get to tone tighten and firm I wrap every 72 hrs when I have a goal to meet them every now and again!! For a pack of 4 I pay $59 which is a great price for great results!!! I recommend to everyone!!!
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
I was shocked at how well this wrap worked! I had just had a baby and was trying to get rid of that extra pregnancy flab and my friend gave me this to try after just 1 wrap I had lost inches around my belly. (dont rilly recomend using this right after having a baby, my stomich was a little sensitive to the wrap and I had to tack it off early)
Breanna P.
Belton
It’s not worth the money, but I used them because I had them on hand. It’s not something I’d go out of my way to buy, but they do tone a bit.
Shantia S.
Indianapolis
Works wonders. Everyone's favorite product. Would recommend to everyone I know. Easy clean up.

Amazon