it® Haircare 12-IN-ONE Leave In Treatment

Your all-in-one solution to miraculously healing and restoring 12 common hair concerns including breakage, split ends and frizz. Revitalize hair with this luxury treatment, infused with our exclusive Abyssinian Oil for gorgeous, shiny hair that is, in one word – Amazing.

• 10.2oz

Dose this make your curls dry after use if this ?
Has anyone used the IT 12 in one leave in treatment? If so what are your thoughts on it... I believe it’s supposed to be a dupe of the “it’s a 10” product
Start your review of it® Haircare 12-IN-ONE Leave In Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Meghan G.
Carbondale, IL
I got this in my Ipsy bag and immediatly started using it as my hair is dyed and I have breakage. I feel like when I started to use it my hair was shinier than with other products. I have less split ins and it looks like my hair is even growing faster. I will most likely buy this product again when I run out. I totally recommend this to someone trying to improve their hair.
Jamie P.
Salem, WI
it® Haircare 12-IN-ONE Leave In Treatment uploaded by Jamie P.
Love this hair product! It makes my hair very silky and shiny and leaves it looking and feeling very healthy.
Kaila M.
Newport News, VA
it® Haircare 12-IN-ONE Leave In Treatment uploaded by Kaila M.
so great for black hair. i'm 3C and i just apply a generous amount to my hair after washing. it leaves my curls moisturized and strong. for the times i straighten my hair the product is still very helpful in keeping my hair heat protected, but i still use a heat protectant spray because my hair breaks easily.
Madi S.
Manor, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This product makes my dry curly hair feel moisturized and silky smooth. It is a miracle worker and smells incredible. I always get compliments for how well my hair smells and am able to brush right through it after putting it on my hair. I will definitely continue purchasing this item.
Erica M.
Bird In Hand, PA
I received a deluxe sample of this product in an Ipsy bag and never thought to even use it. I have not been a fan of products that you leave in your hair due to most of them making my hair oily. However, this product is great. I decided to use it and have used it every day since. It makes my hair feel stronger and thicker, doesnt make it greasy, helps with my split ends...it really does work. The scent is also very light and the texture is like a lotion.
Jordan W.
I absolutely adore this product I got it from birchbox from themas a sample. I've already used all of it. They gave me a pretty big sample of it and it last me about two months. I absolutely would buy this product for so many different reasons!!! I recommend this to anybody with any different hair type, with different types of styles it is amazing.
lisa C.
Hamden, CT
it® Haircare 12-IN-ONE Leave In Treatment uploaded by lisa C.
I love leave in hair products because my hair is really dry and super long. It's past my bum. I didn't really have high hope that this would make a difference but boy was I wrong. This it treatment is amazing and I'm so excited that I have tried it. I will be repurchasing this full size. You only need a little bit of product,I use about the size of a quarter because I have long thick hair. The ends of my hair was so dry and damaged and after 3uses of this product my hair has so much shine to it and it looks and feels so much healthier. I highly recommend this product. It's amazing and it smells so good too.
Alicia H.
1,353 reviews
A perfect product for keeping my very long hair nice, soft, and healthy. There are so many benefits to using this leave in treatment. The ones I notice most are it protects it from heat, adds a lot of shine, helps fight split ends, fights frizz and softens, and helps with tangles post shower! Definitely an amazing product. Highly recommend.
Amanda S.
Warren
it® Haircare 12-IN-ONE Leave In Treatment uploaded by Amanda S.
I need a photo to show you guys the different brands of this product this is the one I currently use in my hair I use it every other time I take a shower and switch out with another conditioner that way my hair doesn’t get too comfortable
Jacquelyn M.
Cincinnati , OH
Love it..it's amazing!! Not sure why I have to review yet again but it's ok it worth a million reviews lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...