It Ends with Us: A Novel

by none

Anyone know when another Colleen Hoover book will be out? I love her books and am in need of a new one, especially during quarantine.
Who else LOVED this book?
What is this about?
Start your review of It Ends with Us: A Novel!
How would you rate this product?
Nirali P.
Sugar Land
It Ends with Us: A Novel uploaded by Nirali P.
First time reading a book by Colleen Hoover and I’m in love(actually just bought another one of her books)! It gave me a range of different emotions and it was powerful as well!
Nicole P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Wow this book seriously affected me.. I went in not knowing anything about this except for the first chapter and what was given on the back. I'm not going to spoil this but I really recommend reading this with an open mind and not spoiling it for yourself.
Victoria O.
Yorktown, VA
I absolutely LOVE Colleen Hoover's books so much! You can't put them down and they all have dramatic events which leave you on the edge of your seat. I love this story so much and, I will continue to read her amazing books!
Amber W.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 5
This was my first Colleen Hoover novel and I have really enjoyed. It made me laugh and cry and turned me on and hate men all in the same book. I would highly recommend it!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Can’t wait to read this! I absolutely love her writing! If you’ve never read verity I highly recommend
Brittany C.
Gray Court, SC
It Ends with Us: A Novel uploaded by Brittany C.
This was one of the best books i have ever read, it had you guessing until the very last second. i couldn’t put it down until i finished it!!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Such a good book! Everything I have read by Colleen Hoover has blown me away, she’s an excellent author! This book was so hard to put down, it’s a great love story with a powerful message woven in. Highly recommend reading this!
Keshia M.
Albuquerque, NM
Colleen Hoover books are amazing. I won this book from one of her Facebook giveaways. Super excited. She is an amazing writer. This book will make you cry. So happy I got the chance to read this book. Can't wait to read more of her books.
Diozaida L.
Meet Colleen Hoover is the best thing that can happen in life, all his stories are wonderful and exciting ... this novel is no exception, is magnificent from beginning to end, hooks you, catches you and does not let you go until You finish it and still want to read it over and over again.
jilleann T.
Anaheim, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Love Colleen Hoover books she's an amazing author I can't wait to start this one. All her books guts you in the best way. A way a good author can.