Dena H.

IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Is IT worth the money ? Thanks:).

Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Louisville, KY
2 years ago
It cosmetics products are my absolute favorite. You will not regret this purchase. This cc cream is my go too but I also love their concealers and brushes.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
2 years, 2 months ago
I recently switched from Tarte Amazonian Clay CC cream to this. I am addicted. It's so light, but allows for build able coverage without looking caked on. It is definitely worth the splurge, you will not be disappointed.