IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY IT COSMETICS #1 in CC Cream

• Full-coverage foundation
  • SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen
  • Brightening color corrector
  • Hydrating anti-aging serum
  • Poreless finish primer
  • Dark spot concealer
  • Moisturizing day cream

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9.0% ZINC OXIDE 6.3% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL LAURATE, STEARIC ACID, CALCIUM STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM SEED OIL, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, NIACINAMIDE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, CHOLESTEROL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER, LACTOBACILLUS/HONEYSUCKLE FLOWER/LICORICE ROOT/MORUS ALBA ROOT/PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT/SCHIZANDRA CHINENSIS FRUIT/SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT/SOPHORA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, PERFLUOROHEXANE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM INDICUM FLOWER EXTRACT, PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT EXTRACT, PERFLUORODECALIN, MORUS ALBA FRUIT EXTRACT, MAGNOLIA KOBUS BARK EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SPROUT EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM CASSIA BARK EXTRACT, ARTEMISIA PRINCEPS LEAF EXTRACT, PENTAFLUOROPROPANE, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, STEARETH-20, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, HYDROLYZED SILK, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, THIAMINE HCL, RIBOFLAVIN, RETINYL PALMITATE, PANTOTHENIC ACID, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, NIACIN, FOLIC ACID, CHRYSIN, CARNITINE HCL, BIOTIN, ASCORBIC ACID, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE. MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

• Where can I find “it”?!5 Answers
  • Worth the money? I want an everyday foundation/cc cream f...6 Answers
  • Just got this to try out, what's the best way to apply th...9 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+
  • "this foundation is great because it is so light and yet it is medium-full coverage easily buildable. it doesn’t have a ton of shades though which is a downfall and i would not recommend this to people with overly oily skin. it will wear off and be extremely shiny to people with oily skin! but people with dry or combination skin it leaves a fresh almost feet look that i love!" in 5 reviews
Nicole A.
Baltimore
Review for: Light more...
It took me some time to really like this product. When I first got it, it was good but not something I found myself reaching for every day. However, the more I have used it, the more I like it. It sort of creeps up on you. Part of the issue was the shade. I initially got the shade Light. This ended up being too dark for me, even in the summer when I have more color. I then purchased the shade FAIR in the Illumination CC cream. This was not a great shade match either and had too much glitter in it for my taste. I like a nice dewy foundation but I don't like the appearance of specks of glitter on my skin. I will say that the FAIR shade works pretty good as my winter shade. I started mixing both the FAIR illumination and LIGHT regular CC cream and this is a better shade match and tones down the glitter in the illumination. Once I figured that out, I started using this product more and find that it has really good coverage and it feels really good on the skin. It is comfortable and I don't have an issue with it transferring or slipping. In cooler seasons, I do not need to set this with a powder if I don't want to and products blend nicely over top of it. You get better coverage going in with a brush but you can easily sheer this out by adding moisturizer or going in with little product and a damp beauty blender. I prefer to go in with a beauty blender as I don't always need much coverage but I like that this is buildable and you can get the coverage if needed. I also really like the packaging. I know a lot of people don't like a tube as they feel product is wasted. I prefer a tube with a pump. They are easier to travel with as you don't have to worry about them breaking and you can always cut the tube when you get low and can no longer pump it out and transfer the product to a jar. I took one star off because of the shade range. I have to purchase two of these just to get it to work for me which ends up being pricey.
KIMI W.
First, this product is all around great. It covers great, the finish is nice, and it helps my chronically dry/combo skin with it's hylauronic acid and moisturizing properties. It is formulated with dermatologists and plastic surgeons, so it is heavily backed in science and research, which I can get behind. It claims to be full coverage, but is a more medium coverage that can be built up. It comes in a neat squeeze tube pump so you can see exactly what is left. There isn't a ton of product for the $38 price tag, but 1 full pump can get me light/medium coverage, 2 pumps for medium, and 3-4 for Fuller coverage (totally full coverage with the right setting powder). The shades run dark, so where I am usually a light (winter) to a light/medium (summer), I ended up with fair (winter) in February that I am warming up with contour and bronzer. This brings me to my next point, shade range. While IT Cosmetics is ahead of a lot of brands with having 5 shades for a CC Cream whereas most brands, even high end, only have 2 or maybe 3, I feel they could expand this range because it is so popular and I know so many women that would absolutely love this product, and need it, if only the shade range was expanded to include people fully on the whole color spectrum. Still, 5 shades is a definite start in the right direction, so I hope they continue to expand their reach (i.e. Fenty Foundation, etc.). The product itself is phenomenal and, I think, performs best on dry or aging skin, though many reviews include those with oily skin that set with a great powder and love this, so it could work for all skin types! In this photo, I set with Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder for normal to dry skin for a more matte finish. You can still see my moles and freckles a little, and that's with 3 pumps of product. I didn't use powder to set yesterday, and had a nice, dewy glow. It's like your skin but better (their slogan lol). IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
have dry to normal skin and this foundation is an absolute must have product for me. I use it regularly on myself & prefer it over other foundations I have, and when doing makeup applications on others, this is my go to it looks flawless on different skin tones and skin types-this cc cream & it's pair (the illuminating cc cream) are so flattering on so many different faces! Yasss! This foundation is my all time fave, ride or die, must have beauty product, and I vote it best foundation for 2017.Anyone into beauty or makeup knows a good base or foundation is EVERYTHING and this IT cosmetics cc cream really delivers. Even though it's a cc cream (color correcting) it IS absolutely full coverage (yet feels lightweight & breathable) with awesome staying power-like waterproof. And if you pair it with the bye bye pores translucent powder it seals it in from night to day. I have not been able to find a foundation as great as this IT cosmetics cc cream thus far, & I have tried & practiced with all of the brands in Ulta.Since my skin is normal to more dry, if it is not moisturized correctly and taken care of, I can have serious issues with foundations looking full, dry, patchy , and even cakey! But ever since trying this cc cream, I have never NOT ONCE had that issue, and I use the "matte" finish, not even the illuminating.So this foundation has changed my life- it always gives an even application,amazing coverage, a smooth flawless finish with a natural look and youthful glow from within, with still being matte, so I can apply my hightlighters where I like. But with higglighters or not this foundation will never ever have your skin looking dull or dry! It can be used for a very natural no makeup look or full out glam. I purchased my first tube of this foundation at Ulta, it's available in store or online or through IT COSMETICS online, and other beauty retailers that carry IT COSMETICS. Just be aware when shopping that this cc cream IS DIFFERENT from the bye-bye foundation by IT cosmetics, even if reps say they are the same or similar, I have worked with both and definitely prefer the cc cream,so just keep that in mind when shopping. Also, know what you see online is not always accurate when it comes to foundations, especially in pics on social media, instagram etc. For example I saw pics of Too Faced's Born this way foundation, and women & girls were just "naturally" radiant and glowing from ear to ear "from this foundation". So I bought into the hype, and now I have two unused bottles. I so wanted to love it, and to have a dewy glowing complexion since I have the IT in matte; but even with TF's born this way foundation having coconut water, my face was COMPLETELY dull, dry, patchy, cakey, and shows my pores! There was no way I was going to switch to TF from my cc cream looking like that on multiple occasions of trying to make it work. That's another reason why I want this foundation to be the best of 2017, because I have literally compared side by side makeup applications of IT cosmetics cc cream and other foundation brands such as urban decay, bareminerals,stila,lorac, smashbox, etc. And IT cosmetics blows any other brands out of the water! Honestly I have gotten young women buying foundation ask me why I use or love "an old person's" foundation(because IT cosmetics is extremely anti aging). And I let them know, that there's no foundation like IT cc cream with a better finish, full coverage-yet feels lightweight,stays put, or that is as skin loving, and has all of the healthy ingredients to work with our skin and make us look our best!It's almost like skincare with awesome coverage & color.This foundation literally has & does it all, it's color correcting, extremely anti aging,has no parabens or fillers, uses amazing ingredients such as collagen, silk, & hyaluronic acid that are amazing for our skin,has a hydrating serum/slight moisturizer, AND an spf of 50+ to protect your gorgeous face from Sun damage-decreases risk of skin cancer & eliminates aging from Sun damage.This cc cream was developed by & with dermatologists...
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Since a few years ago when I first sampled and bought this I really liked it from the jump. Since then I have bought 3 different shades with the shades being fair light and medium. I think the first shade I ever used was fair and started noticing it either became to light on me or maube I was just blind in the begining 😂 Idk but it's a good product I love it. I would give 5 stars if it didn't (at times) look streaky or afyer a few hours of wear tends to get patchy. This is still a great product and It Cosmetics has been and probably will forever be one of my all time favroite cosmetic brands... Seriously never once tried anyhing from ANY of their MANY other products that wasnt of quality and worth the money! I want to add that the first product I've ever used by It Cosmetics was their brow power pencil...i discovered it at ulta I've been using it ever since (5 or more years later) . Also that was before I really go into make up the way I am today. It's well worth the 20 some bucks... Before brow power I was using abh pomade and wanted something a tiny bit lighter and a little more convenient (for me-since everyone is different) as all of abh products are amazing as well and also one of my favorite lines. Anyways this CC cream is amazing and I recommend everyone to atleast try it! I suggest to go into your local sephora and ask for a sample of 2 shades to try out! I doubt you will be disappointed! Also if you do deside to buy this or anything else down the line I just wana say how AMAZING Sephora's return policy is! You don't even need your receipt (aslong as they can look it up in their system) remember to sign up for their rewards program becuase every dollar counts and on your birthday they will give you a gift (mine was in Jan and FYI u have the whole month to get it and also you do not need to make a/any purchase to be eligible for it! I got a lipstick and lippie set with a lip scrub from Bite beauty. There are usually 2 to 3 different gifts to pick from aswell so least you have some take say in what your getting which is dope!) Anyways after trying the original one for so long I also bought and started using the illuminating one too (usually whatever I reach for first!) I only have one shade of the illuminating one, and that's the shade "fair" but no matter what shade or skin tone you are they are both great and quality products! So check out that one aswell if your looking for something a little more illuminating, hydrating, or just to try a different finish in a product you already love. This also is pretty lightweight. It's deff not super heavy like a kvd foundation or something else mighy be just incase anyone was wondering. Also the coverage is buildable if you want more or need more coverage. I forget the price tag on this product but I think it was around 40 bucks (down quote me on that) either way it's well worth the money and it deff does last a very long time! They also sell smaller tubes (good for trying it out to sample, traveling, or if your me to throw in your bag for when your on the go! As I said earlier sometimes brushes seem to streak a little bit in some areas (on me) so i find it best to use a damp Beauty Blender (again different "strokes" for different folks! 😂 No PUN intended 😘 and always find and do whatever works best n whatevers the most comfortable for you!)
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I’ve been looking for a new foundation and decided to give this a try. I want medium to full coverage and something that’s going to last all day even when my forehead gets oily. This cc cream was perfect. The coverage was amazing and looked so natural. It was not too drying or too dewy it was natural, radiant, and beautiful. It helped minimize the appearance or pores somewhat and did not sink into them and make them more noticeable like some foundations do. It lasted me a full entire day with no touch ups needed what so ever. I set with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder which did give it a little more of a matte look at first but it evened out throughout the day and just looked like natural skin. It did not fade, slide around on my face, or separate at all. Over 12 hours later and it still looked as if I just applied it. I do not have any issues with it transferring either. It brightened my skin, covered redness and blemishes with out a problem, and covered dark circles all while still looking natural and not cakey at all. It feels very lightweight and comfortable to wear. My only issue is the shades of this seem very off and appear much darker then normal. I bought a “light” shade which did seem too dark for me and usually that is what I use in every other product around this time of year. It seems to be more of a medium shade but I was able to work with it and I will be keeping it since summer is right around the corner and this will be a perfect shade for spring/summer.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is everything you could EVER ask for in a CC cream, foundation with sunscreen, concealer, all in ONE amazing product!!! I was sent a sample size (which lasted for a MONTH) from #ipsy and IMMEDIATELY got online and ordered the full size product. The cost was a little more than I was used to, but It was worth every single penny and I’d pay more if I had to! Thank God I don’t though, lol. The full sized product lasted for months and it only takes a tiny amount for your entire face. tiny amount I have never found a product like this anywhere! It covers birth marks, sun spots, freckles, and even tattoos...that’s how great the coverage is...and don’t forget that it’s only a CC cream! Doesn’t hurt that it also contains an spf50!! As a woman that has probably 40lbs of makeup and has tried hundreds of products, I can honestly recommend that every single woman on his planet MUST try this, without fear of it failing. It will NOT and you’ll be thanking me, just like I thank #ipsy, every time I get the chance to review one of IT Cosmetics products.
Raquel B.
Miami
Review for: Medium more...
I purchased this product 1 year ago when I went on vacation with my in-laws. I wanted something that had a decent amount of coverage but still lightweight. The associate at Sephora recommended the IT Cosmetics CC cream and I instantly fell in love!

I like to use it with MAC Cosmetics store cream underneath to give a healthy glow. I would do my eyebrows and complete the look with a nude/brown lipstick. It will leave your skin looking glowy all day and it has SPF 50 which will protect you from the sun. I use this combo every day.

The biggest downfall of this product is the shade range. THEY MUST WORK ON IT! I don't have an issue finding my shade but individuals with deeper complexions may have a hard time. All cosmetics company must have a wide array of shades to be able to include the lightest of light skin and the darkest of dark. IT Cosmetics DO BETTER!

Other than that, this product is hands down amazing and I recommend  everyone to give it a try.
Lily G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this CC cream. I’m on my 3rd tube and I will probably purchase again unless I find a better alternative. I don’t wear this everyday anymore but it does it job when I do.
• You need to make sure to find the proper primer to wear this with. It doesn’t look good with every primer. Find one that works well with your skin + the product.
• Once I stopped using this everyday- my skin doesn’t break out as much anymore. I’m guessing it might have something to do with my skin just being overly sensitive to an ingredient.
• Great for days you don’t want to wear too much makeup. It does look good when first applies, but after a few hours of wear it settles into my fine lines and wrinkles and dry patches if I have any. I look like wrinkled up and years older than I should. Again - this depends on how I apply it (brush or beauty blender) and primers and products used with it.
This is a great product overall if you find the way to wear it that works best with your skin.
Stephany z.
Hey out there! These photos are not edited or even have a filter I want to be real with everyone and hope I can help anyone who has some of my skin issues/concerns(fine lines, dry skin, acne prone skin, dark circles). I myself had a hard time finding a video or anything with someone who has these issues whose real and I just wanted real results. I have been depressed lately trying to find a foundation that does not make me look older...I even stopped putting on foundation because of how I looked with it on it would dry up and make my wrinkles look worse and my dark circles would look darker .. this is new for me as I’m getting older I’m noticing all these changes I use to love foundation. I’ve noticed from Instagram, YouTube and on Influenster @itcosmetics foundation your skin but better CC+ cream was popular for women with wrinkles. So I finally gave it a go and I did a video too which I’ll post on YouTube. If you look closely you can see I do have fine lines but this foundation did not make them look worse and if I smiled then went straight face the lines did not stay there like most foundations do to me, also around my eyes I didn’t noticed my lines with this foundation. The foundation did not set in my lines. You can see from the first photo I have blemishes too and I used a little extra foundation on the blemishes and it covered them good. I am relieved and so happy I FINALLY found foundation that works for me. I was loosing hope! I hope this helps anyone who wants real results. I’m going to look into their other foundation called bye bye lines too since I love this product so much. IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+
Jillian T.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: Medium more...
This product is surprisingly delightful! For starters, I LOVE the packaging. Its a tube with a silver pump, and I feel the pump disperses the perfect amount of product. As far as the product, it leaves a beautiful dewy finish and provides sheer-to-high medium coverage, depending on the application method, and the coverage is also buildable. If you apply it with your fingers, you get a more sheer coverage, which is great for those no makeup days or days when you want a more natural look. I've found that when I use a beauty blender, I can get light to medium-full coverage, adding more coverage where necessary, and it never looks cakey. I don't personally enjoy applying foundations with a brush, but I've tried the It Brushes for Ulta Velvet foundation brush with this and it looks stunning and provides nearly full coverage while still looking natural. I'm only giving 4 stars because I found that it breaks up on my chin and around my nose, no matter how I prime or set it.
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
How well does this cover acne and redness?
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
Is this is an oily cc cream? I hear wonderful things about it but I've never heard how it performs on oily skin. I'm trying to find a bb or cc cream that would work for me, I get really oily around my nose and on my chin, but the rest of my skin is normal. Thank you for any info you can give me about this product (:
Reagan C.
I have fair/light skin so should get fair or light? And is this good coverage?
Vanessa G.
Escondido , CA
Does anyone know if this foundation is good and is medium to full coverage?
Alyssa I.
South Point, OH
I have been wanting to try this out for the summer for a lighter feel. How is the coverage? Is it build able? Is it worth the price? How do you apply it? Beauty blender, brush, fingertips? How long does the tube usually last?