MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderIT Cosmetics
Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+

IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™ SPF 50+

Sheer to Full Coverage Finishing Veil + Anti-Aging Optical-Blurring Perfector + SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Physical Sunscreen

Is This product good for dry and acne skin?
How well does this stay on? Good coverage?
Is this a heavy powder? Is it good for dry/ combo skin types?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™ SPF 50+!
Kimberly F.
Redondo Beach, CA
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™ SPF 50+ uploaded by Kimberly F.
I LOVE this pressed powder. Anti aging plus non chemical sunscreen makes it perfect to protect and nourish my skin while helping it look flawless on the daily. Love it when i know I’ll be spending some time outdoors. It’s pretty good coverage, but still let’s a few of my freckles show through which i love. I do find it a little drying to wear when flying (I’m a flight attendant), but it’s perfect for days I’m on the ground. This is a staple beauty product for me. I use the medium color.
Corrie D.
NYC
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™ SPF 50+ uploaded by Corrie D.
4 stars due to the awesome, foundation-like coverage of this powder. But not 5 stars as it feels oily and needs touch ups throughout the day (as it slides off your face and gets really shiny). I like the added bonus of the SPF, but def use a primer under it or it really highlights your pores. The compact has two mirrors and a thin applicator pad, but I recommend using a powder brush to apply.
Teresa N.
This powder is so multifunctional! It’s a finishing powder so it keeps your make up matte and in place all day. It provides SPF so if you need a little sun protection, this little guy will be your best friend. And lastly, it gives a little coverage as well. So for those no make up make up days in the sun, you need to grab one of these and throw in your beach bag!
Nabanita G.
Salem, OR
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™ SPF 50+ uploaded by Nabanita G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this from Ulta sale and have been using it over an year now. I use it once in a while when i want to get good coverage and luminious finish. The key to use this product is to start will less product. If you pickup more and apply, you end up looking too makeupy. Also you need to buff the powder into the skin very well. I love this powder!
Kristy A.
Jonesboro
I love this powder! It doesn’t cake in my pores or fine lines. It gives my look the perfect finish! I use it daily and a little goes a long way!
Teresa C.
Evans, GA
This is my product that I can't live without! I use it after I use the Confidence in a cream foundation compact. This sets my makeup perfectly and makes me look flawless. Sometimes I wear it alone over my moisturizer and it looks great too.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
On days where I wear makeup, this is most often the foundation that I use. It doesn't get all patchy and weird if I sweat at all and it fades gracefully and evenly through the day.
Nicole S.
Austin, TX
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™ SPF 50+ uploaded by Nicole S.
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™ SPF 50+ I'm really excited to try this product. I've heard really good things about IT Cosmetics. I can't wait to try it.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
Really great makeup, a little goes a long way. I like that it covers most imperfections and it doesn't feel cakey.
Ashley A.
Warroad, MN
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™ SPF 50+ uploaded by Ashley A.
I do love this powder and i truly believe it makes me look airbrushed. It's long lasting too! It's easy to apply and can be great on it's own or on top of a cream foundation. The cons of this product are cost and that the fairest tone does have a slight orange tone which becomes more apparent as you build with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...