IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+Illumination™ Cream with SPF 50+ Medium Tan 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Rebecca M.IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+Illumination™ Cream with SPF 50+ Medium Tan 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Kayla S.IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+Illumination™ Cream with SPF 50+ Medium Tan 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.

BY IT COSMETICS

A full-coverage, color-correcting, antiaging skin care cream with SPF 50+ sunscreen and illuminators. Infused with proprietary Drops of Light Technology™ for a subtle touch of radiance, Your Skin But Better™ CC+Illumination™ Cream with SPF 50+ delivers full, flawless, perfect coverage and protects your skin with SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen. Clinically shown to provide intense hydration, support improved appearance in skin texture, and enhance skin brightness without glitter or shimmer, this breakthrough color-correcting cream never creases or cracks and instantly camouflages imperfections, including dark spots. It's formulated with an advanced antiaging serum made of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, vitamins, and antioxidants that work in harmony to visually diminish the look of wrinkles and pores for a more luminous, supple, and flawless-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product was developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists. It is clinically tested, talc-free, and not tested on animals."This truly is an all-in-one, multitasking beauty miracle for your most beautiful skin! If you can't decide between light and medium, definitely choose medium. I wear medium every day, it really adjusts to your skin tone perfectly!" Jamie Kern Lima, Co-founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nina L.
Beacon, NY
I bought this foundation when I walked in to Ulta one day looking for a new one. The product I was using before would leave my skin dry after a few hours. I told the associate helping me about my issue and immediately showed me this ITs CC foundation. I’m in love with it! It’s a full coverage foundation so I tend not to use a lot and it has lasted me a while. Definitely worth the buy
Jodie L.
Morgan City, LA
Love this product. It has a sunscreen in it as well. It tends to leave an oily feel to it so I like to use a powder on top & because it leaves so much glitter/ shine on the face. It has amazing coverage though it isn't long lasting!! Will always be one of my favs!!
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
The cc cream foundation is amazing! I have tried other and none have felt as amazing as this product. I work eight hour days and it keeps me covered all day with no touch up necessary! I love the it cosmetics line and plan to keep suggestign it to everyone!
Rebecca M.
Marion, NC
This is the first foundation I have ever actually loved. I got my shade matched at Ulta and when she put it on my skin I didn’t even know there was foundation on my face. It’s full coverage and barely visible. It was reasonably priced for a higher end foundation and it will definitely be a repurchase for me.
Belinda F.
Lagrange , GA
I love this CC cream! I used it at Disney World last week and with the SPF 50 I did not get any sunburn on my face at all AND the coverage lasted all day without reapplying! I highly recommend this CC cream!
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
I used to only wear BB cream until I found this. It is much better for combination skin and goes on light and smooth. On some days I will wear with no foundation over and just a little powder and blush.
Sharayu K.
This product works on my skin like a dream !! Oh my gosh... it has such a. Sheer finish .. perfect for. Everyday use .. it’s not for heavy coverage , but right enough for daily wear .. I super love it
Ivy S.
My everyday foundation!!!! I know it is not really a foundation but for me it is since the coverage of this cc cream is like a foundation. For me the coverage of this is light to medium and  full since you can really build it up I think to the full if you layered up. I have both of cc cream, the original and the illumination but my favorite one to use is the illumination since I have dry skin. The illumination gives me a natural glow from within and it seems your skin is hydrated! I love it cosmetics and I use alot of their products!!. Their cc cream is the best!!!
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I really, really wanted to love this since I'm such a huge fan of it cosmetics in general. However, the "illumination" aspect tools fine indoors when I'm doing my makeup but as soon as I go out into sunlight you can see all of the glitter on the skin. I'm a fan of dewy, illuminated skin but no matter how many times i try this I just don't like it. That being said the formula is amazing just like the regular cc cream they offer. Also, the smell is a bit much but it does go away.
Jerrica G.
['Hampton', 'VA'], VA
I LOVE this product and its my go to C.C. cream. I even use it as a foundation without putting anything over the top. It lasts all day, makes my skin soft, and a little bit goes a long way. I dont feel like I'm wearing a pound of makeup on top of giving me a vibrant glow that matches my olive skin tone. The fact that it has wrinkle prevention is even more amazing on top of spf 50!!! Hands down the best product I've ever used.