BY IT COSMETICS

Experience your SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen, anti-aging serum, moisturizer, primer and breathable fluid foundation—all in one simple step! Developed with plastic surgeons and infused with proprietary Drops of Light Technology™ for natural-looking radiance, this game-changing formula combines pure color pigments with anti-aging collagen, peptides, niacin and hyaluronic acid to instantly improve your skin tone and reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines.

• Is this good for dry or oily skin?1 Answers
  • I would like to know how good this part works would like ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have color choice problems with It! Cosmetics...1 Answers
Melissa L.
Bayonne, NJ
This foundation is lightweight and provides a light to medium coverage. I use the It Cosmetics complexion perfection brush to apply, but the pad that comes with the foundation works fine too. I like the idea of the cushion foundation, since it's easy to transport and can be thrown in your purse for touch-ups. However, the amount of product is much less than a traditional liquid or powder foundation, so it goes quickly if you are using it every day. I do like the option to refill it, but I probably won't repurchase once my refill is gone.
Brooke H.
Saint Albans, WV
This foundation at first appears very watery, but it does get good coverage. I purchased it at Sephora. It is comparable to the Loreal Lumi compact, but I find this one covers better and lasts longer. It does protect from the sun, but I only apply to certain areas of my face and would recommend additional sun protection.
Kat B.
Tustin, CA
It cosmetics has quickly become one of my favorite go-to foundation brands. Awesome price point, Looooove the spf and the fact that the formula is actually GOOD for your skin. It's also the first to not oxidize on my face - meaning the color stays true literally all day. I get a little oily so I like to have oil blotting sheets but overall such a good product.
Shannon R.
Lexington, SC
This gives great coverage but you need to set it VERY well bc it is somewhat greasy feeling and will slip off the skin. I have combo skin so it will may work better for those with dry skin.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I really wanted to love this foundation. When it sampled it in store I fell in love with the velvety finish and excellent coverage on the back of my hand. That did not translate to my face. It was very heavy and made pores and lines much more pronounced. It was the epitome of cake face
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
This is the only foundation I will use especially since I'm using retinol. It has the SPF I need and leaves a light coverage that includes covering acne scars and red cheeks. I love the compact it comes in. Classy. Plus you can't go wrong with an IT foundation brush. Mine came with a small one and it is the best brush out there.
Dalia C.
Wow! This product it's the best! It's treatment and makeup in the same time! It's light weight! The pros it's the quality, the cons, it's the price! It's not very matte. I'm definitely wanna buy again!
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I do love this foundation! It's so easy to put on and it gives you this gloss. It's lightweight. The only negative is there's not much product I. There for the price. I would definitely buy it again.
Tracy B.
Twinsburg, OH
I love this foundation! It covers well but not heavy. It does not sit in fine lines and a little goes a very long way! The compact seem small but it holds so much foundation. It is amazing.
Erika L.
Tampa, FL
Best foundation I've bought all year. Medium to full coverage that's light as a feather. Looks like second skin while hiding all your flaws. Worth the purchase.
Kat N.
Is this as good as Lancôme's cushion foundation? I haven't heard much about it.
Melanie L.
Hagerstown, MD
I would like to know how good this part works would like to try the information I greatly appreciate it thank you.
April G.
Does anyone have color choice problems with It! Cosmetics foundation or is it only me?
Millie N.
Is this good for dry or oily skin?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT