BY IT COSMETICS #50 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Developed with plastic surgeons, CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder Illumination™ is your original, best-selling CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder™—infused with micronized pigments of light for a lit-from-within finish without glitter or shimmer! In addition to delivering subtle radiance, this game-changing powder combines buildable optical-blurring coverage, proprietary Drops of Light Technology™ and SPF 50+ physical sunscreen to camouflage the look of imperfections and deliver powerful sun protection.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 20%, ZINC OXIDE 16% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: MICA, LAUROYL LYSINE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZINC STEARATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SERICA/SILK POWDER/POUDRE DE SOIE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA SEED EXTRACT, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, BHT, [+/-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].

• What is the best brush to use so that this can be a finis...2 Answers
  • I have really dry skin and for the days that I just want ...2 Answers
  • How does this work with dry skin? Does it make your skin ...1 Answers
Cheyanna S.
I Love It Cosmetics even though it doesn't really fit my more luxurious aesthetic. I find that they make quality products that have skin care benefits and work really well for more mature skin types. I started using this as a touch up powder and I'm really loving it for that purpose. I didn't like it at first because I used the sponge that it came with and it just deposited too much product to touch up with. I now use it with a travel-size Kabuki brush in my purse and it provides me with long lasting beautiful coverage. I've even used it over foundation that has broken up over the course of the day and looks really blotchy and it just brings it all back together. It gives me a Flawless finish again.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder, Medium, 2.57 oz more...
This is the best powder on the planet and made by the best makeup company EVER! This provides an spf 50!!, full matte coverage, blends well, and doesn’t cake up on my face. It’s even good enough to wear alone, without foundation or concealer. The way they make their shades is brilliant! It seems to blend and work for my skin no matter what time of year it is. This is well worth the price and highly recommend that all women give this product and ALL IT Cosmetics products a try. You’ll never be disappointed!
Cameron O.
West Virginia
Review for: Medium more...
I wasn’t sure about this powder at first but now I love it! For summer, this is my go to look. I apply concealer and use this as a full coverage foundation. It doesn’t cake and gives the perfect full-coverage look but also doesn’t make it look like you’re wearing a ton of make-up! It’s also good to touch up your other foundation after a long day! Awesome product.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I really like this product. Do I think it’s worth the money? Absolutely not. The Sephora brand of finishing powder does the exact same thing for a fraction of the price. I got mine from Ulta and I’m glad that I use my points for part of it because it was not worth the money. I would not buy this product again and I would not recommend as there are so many other finishing powder is out there that are more inexpensive and does a great job
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I like that this product doesn't go on white I feel like when you use setting powders too much or if you go a little heavy-handed with them it lightens up your whole overall look and in the summer that's definitely not what I'm going for I want to keep my tan is noticeable as possible and with this product having like a nude finish to it it definitely helps keep my look how it was prior to the finishing powder when a white finishing powder can sometimes like I said make it a little too light of a look.
Joseph A.
Ontario, CA
First off, do not use this over liquid foundation for it will definitely give you a cakey look by noon! It’s perfect for when you want a quick do up for your face, just put primer, concealer and finish it off with this setting powder! The SPF is so strong that you can be out all day and take those sun-filtered selfies and not worry about even betting a shade bit darker! I love it for that purpose in particular, no sun burns!
Tammy R.
Shandon, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this for quick, easy makeup. This is my go-to for when I am in a rush. Def do not recommend putting it under your eyes. It will sink into creases. But for the rest of my face, it's great and I can blend it in for a natural look. This is not the best looking, greatest coverage ever. But this is the fastest best-looking foundation if you're looking to get your makeup done fast. I have dry combination skin.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: Light more...
The shade selection, or lack there of, is horrible. I’m typically “light” in anything. With this, “fair” was way too light and “light” made me look like an oompa loompa. I only had this on for a few minutes before wiping off my makeup and starting again (then returning this powder) so I can’t really speak to its longevity or anything. I just can’t get over It Cosmetics shades in their entire range. It’s ridiculous.
Molly F.
Provo
Review for: Light more...
This product is my first exposure to IT cosmetics, and I am in love. Left without my foundation and in a bind to get ready at a friends, she lent me her makeup bag. I decided to give the airbrush powder a go, and found I didn't need much more on top of this. It covered my blemishes perfectly, and lead me to IT Cosmetics' website looking for more. Will definitely be purchasing and looking into the brand more.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Review for: Light more...
I originally got this powder as part of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty sale. This powder gives some coverage without looking cakey on the skin. It’s a very smooth powder and gives a natural finish. I usually use a fluffy powder brush and basically pat this into the skin to set my liquid foundation. Normally I pair this with a B.B. cream or tinted moisturizer. The biggest downfall is the shade range. Only 7 shades...really?!
Jenna T.
How is this as a setting powder over the cc cream for dry/normal skin?
Ann-Marie H.
I'm thinking of using this as a finishing powder because I need sunscreen and I don't like applying before makeup. Do you feel the sunscreen claim was valid?
Maritza M.
Does this come with an applicator? I want to use this for touch ups and keep it in my purse.
Anna O.
I'm looking for a new powder foundation and saw this would be 50% off at ultra in the 21 days of beauty. So I guess I'm wondering how well this would work on my oily skin? I currently use thee kat Von D power foundation and love it, but I'm wanting to see what else is out there.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Has anyone tried this? I want a alternative powder to the one i’m currently using (that is good for my skin). Has anyone had a good/bad experience with this pressed powder? I have an olive skin tone (you can see in pics of me on my page) and am thinking I shoulda get the medium shade? If anyone has insight on this project I would appreciate it!!😊 IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder Illumination™ with SPF 50+