IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Makeup Primer+ 1 oz/ 30 mL

An oil-free, makeup-gripping primer that hydrates your skin and extends the wear of your makeup. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Pores, and Dullness and Uneven TextureHighlighted Ingredients:- Glycerin: Known to help skin retain moisture. - Bark Extract: Helps improve the overall look of skin quality and texture. - Ginger Root Extract: Known for its smoothing properties. What Else You Need to Know: Featuring all day grip technology, this makeup-gripping base hydrates and helps even the look of your skin tone. Plus, it delivers a smooth makeup application that lasts and refines the look of pores with continued use.

Is this 8 hours long lasting primer?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Makeup Primer+ 1 oz/ 30 mL!
I'm loving this primer! This face primer keeps my makeup looking nice and clean all day long. I have noticed I do get more breakouts with this primer though. I do recommend this product though. Especially if you're the type that likes a smooth foundation that lasts all day.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really don’t think the primer is worth it. Yet it gets the job done and keeps makeup on as basically as possible. It’s very pricey for all the more it works. I will mot be purchasing again. I’d rather spend the money on e.l.f.’s cheaper primer
Pell City
I have combo/oily skin. I get oily in my tzone but can get dry spots on the rest of my face. This offers the right amount of moisture without making me oily and emphasizing dry patches. Plus, it keeps my makeup looking just applied all day.
Westminster , CO
I just started using this and I like it. It does grip your makeup really well and wears well under it. It’s a nice consistency and feels good on my skin. I have dry skin and it doesn’t seem to dry it out further so that’s really good.
New York
This primer is great the formula is really thin. It’s moves out your pores without looking like you’re wearing primer. my make up sits perfectly on top of it and the primer really holds my face and check.soothe - your - skin
Ashland , KY
Got this in my Ipsy bag and was impressed. I’ve not tried a lot of It Cosmetics products but after trying this really want to try their CC cream. Refined pores but not overly drying. Kept foundation looking great all day long.
florida
Hydrating! Smoothing! Long lasting! I don't have enough good things to say about this primer. It's my favorite primer HANDS DOWN. I have oily skin and it works so well and I'm sure it would feel great on dry skin as well.
Knoxville, TN
It Cosmetics is the greatest makeup brand ever. I love how this goes on like a moisturizer and feels so good on my skin. I love the smell and it works well under my makeup to reduce my pores with clogging them.
Stafford, TX
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Makeup Primer+ 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by payton N.
this primer works great. i love how it apply a to my face when i put it on before my foundation. it helps my skin not get so oily when having makeup on. it is long lasting to me. i would recommend this primer! #itscosmetics
Amazing primer! It hydrates my face without making it feel oily or over-moisturized. Its lightweight and smooths out my pores. My foundation clings to it and lasts until I decided to take it off. It has a slight matte finish to it, but it isnt overwhelming. Definitely recommend.