It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare

A lightweight, buildable, hydrating foundation with a natural radiant finish that works to give you better-looking skin instantly and over time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare!
How would you rate this product?
Katy, TX
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare uploaded by Leidy B.
Ame esta foundation es lo mejor no hace que se te cuartee tu piel y se siente fresca y saludable nada pesada
Tipton, IN
This is a beautiful foundation and a wonderful addition to the IT Cosmetics skin line. I like the infamous CC Cream but I always found it kinda heavy tbh. This is perfect and I LOVE that it contains the same skin care that my beloved IT confidence in a cream. This will make your skin better the longer you use it. I hope this NEVER gets discontinued because I would die! Its beautiful medium coverage with a radiant finish and looks like skin. Its stunningly beautiful, chef's kiss. Please if you like any of the IT CC creams maybe the luminous version but thought it maybe too much, please try this!!!

Looking for your answer?