5 colors available

BY IT COSMETICS #1 in CC Cream

It s your full coverage foundation, brightening color, anti-aging serum, pore minimizing primer, dark spot corrector, moisturizing day cream, plus UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical only SPF 50+ all in one easy step! Infused with cutting edge anti-aging technology and is clinically proven to improve skin texture, brightness and increase skin hydration by 79%. Formulated with plastic surgeons to merge high-performance skincare with the benefits of color-correcting makeup. Plus, it delivers luminous and healthy looking skin with powerful anti-aging repair benefits for perfect coverage. Your supple and flawless skin but better! This highly pigmented multi-tasking beauty miracle truly covers everything, won t crease or crack in fine lines, and gives you a healthy your skin but better™ glow. This anti-aging hydrating

• Worth the money? I want an everyday foundation/cc cream for school....2 Answers
  • These are my current favorite foundations!! I'd love to hear your ...5 Answers
  • So I have oily, fair skin and I want to try a new lightweight found...4 Answers
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+
  • "I have really dry skin and it's hard to find a good foundation but this works great on my face and makes my dry patches less visible the only bad thing is that there aren't a lot of shades to choose from" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin looking dewy, so if you don't want that you could just set with powder, but I just use a setting spray and it lasts great!" in 1 review
  • "I use it quite a bit but, not as much as when i recently got it because it is making me break out now. " in 1 review
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Newington, CT
This is my absolute favorite CC cream that I've found so far. The packaging isn't super cute like benefits or tart but you throw it away anyways. The pump to get the cc cream out will sometimes splatter if all the cc cream isn't toward the pump. It gets air in it and then it kind of spits out and can get on your shirt. Make sure that you also keep it pointed down or give it a good shake.
When you put it on it goes on so smooth with a beauty blender after you dampen the blender a little. It's very very lite and doesn't feel like you're putting frosting on your face. Also you can do a couple coats if you don't have a concealer under your eyes or on blemishes, because it's that lite. I also use it to line my eyebrows on the bottom.
The only reason why I gave this a 4 star rating is because it makes my face greasy after about 10 hours and I have to reapply or use some powder to make my face less shiny.
I really think this makes my complexion appear smoother and it helps my powdered makeup look less powdery when I put it over the CC cream.

Also! Big money saving tip! When nothing starts coming out of the pump cut the tube in half. There is SO MUCH LEFT inside the tube that you can use it for another week or so depending on how much coverage you use. Use a q-tip to scoop it out.
Didi D.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
I ADORE this product. As someone who is used to doing full glam every single day, I got tired of toting around a giant train case full of products to give me the flawless look. I saw this on QVC one day and was rather skeptical at first, considering there are only 5 shades to choose from. I went to Ulta to give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised by how nice it felt on the skin and how it literally looked like my skin, but better. I got this product in Tan (in MAC, I'm NC42-ish) and at first, I noticed it was a little pink on me but I blended and it looked great. It was easy to apply and when I took it off at the end of the night, my face felt like silk. It's great as a quick, daily face when you're just not in the mood for a full beat. I have combination skin and I didn't feel like I needed a primer underneath it at all, but you're definitely going to want to set it with a powder or a spray, because it will move if you don't. It didn't really break throughout the day, which was nice. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's not full coverage, like it claims (but it is pretty buildable), and the range of colors aren't the best, but they're workable. It's $38 for a really good multipurpose product, so I'll probably keep it in my arsenal.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm glad I found this CC cream. It has such a lovely medium coverage that looks like skin. Plus, who can resist the extra sun protection? With 50 SPF, this product is great! I'm used to the traditional Korean CC creams with a slight white tint so finding one that blends with my complexion is a godsend. It wears well. When it does start fading, it does so very evenly. I love that it's so light on the skin and lets my skin breathe. The wear time is also okay. I do think that it has an overly dewy finish sometimes but it works moderately okay with my face type. I do wish that the brand would extend the shade range for this product. Three shades is just ridiculous for a face product on the market. I'm also not really a fan of the smell! Not sure what it is but it has like a deep root beer smell, very similar to BITE beauty lipsticks. Really don't like it but I can deal with it just for the initial application. It would drive me nuts if I had to smell it throughout the day. For reference, I have dry skin and my NC30 slight olive skin wears the shade "Medium."
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
I have very dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This CC cream boasts full coverage which it absolutely is not, but that might be my only issue with it. It provides very sheer coverage, whether applied alone or over moisturizer, but in the summer months that's usually plenty, and the natural SPF50 is good for those months too. It has a delightful citrus scent, goes on smoothly, doesn't accentuate pores, and even moisturises. My skin is too dry to use it as my only moisturizer so I apply it over my Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel-cream, and my skin is still well moisturized by the end of the day, with no dry patches. My weird skin has yet to enjoy any primers that I have tried, so I will sometimes apply this around those porous areas before my Tarte foundation, and it acts as a nice moisturizing primer. It lasts fairly well throughout the day when used as a sheer foundation, and makes a medium-full coverage foundation last longer when used as a primer. Definitely worth the investment.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
I bought a travel size of this at the end of last year and was pleasantly surprised that I purchased the full size around February. I am absolutely in love with this cream! I live in south Texas and go hiking frequently. This is the only thing that goes on my face for my long hikes. It has held up in 90 plus degrees, 6 hours of hiking, sweating, and even a few splashes of water on my face. I'm always amazed that it keeps me looking good for selfies during and after a sweaty hike. It doesn't irritate or break out my sensitive skin. It has great coverage that is buildable if you need to do spot treatments. I'm oily only in my T-zone and dry around my nose and mouth, so I usually dust powder over the oily areas. This won't leave you feeling greasy once it sets. If you don't like strong scents, you may not like this. When applying, it smells strongly of citrus but dissipates after a while. I will continue to repurchase this over and over.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Holliston, MA
This is my absolute favorite daily foundation. I love that it provides really good coverage, but doesn't make you look like you have makeup caked on your face. I have tried a few completely full coverage foundations and while I really like them for nights out, they are way too much to wear on a daily basis to work.

My skin is ridiculously dry, even in the summer, and this is the only foundation I can wear daily without feeling like I want to scratch my face off after like 8 hours of wearing it. It's great that it includes sunscreen and the protection is really good. I am able to be outside in the summer with it on and not worry about burning or sun exposure.

I turned 40 this year and this foundation doesn't cake or settle in fine lines like a lot of other foundations. I think this is great for skin that has seen a few years. :)

Overall, I highly recommend this CC cream. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I am in love with this CC cream. It is full coverage with a natural, like it advertises "your skin but better" finish, and I think that the colors will suit a lot of people even though there aren't a ton of options. I thought it would be way too dark for me, I applied it to my face and it blended right into my skin tone. I have gotten 2 sample packets of this from Sephora and I think I am officially ready to purchase the full size. I feel like my skin looks flawless and I have gotten several compliments while wearing it those couple times. It lasts on my skin a long time too, I set my whole face with RCMA no color powder, going on hour 7 & it still looks like I just put it on. I'm almost 20 with not much discoloration and it works great for me, my friends mom who is in her 40's also uses this daily and loves this for covering a birth mark on her face so I'd recommend it for anyone and everyone.
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
This product is just plain awesome! Although it says it is a CC cream it covers like a foundation. It covers dark/age spots great. You can feel it not your average product the second you smooth it on. It blends easily into the skin and penetrates pretty quickly. I say penetrate because it does have 7 products into this one awesome product and you can actually feel the ingredients that are good for you penetrate into your skin. It contains a 50 spy with protection from both Eva and USB rays! And it is paraben free. They advertise "Your skin only better" , Believe this statement! It feels like you are wearing nothing and your skin is left softer and smoother immediately. This is the 1st product from this company I have purchased and I am so impressed I will be ordering the entire starter collection! I highly recommend everyone trays this product.
Erla B.
Erla B.
Barnstable , MA
One of my go-to products. Easy to use and blends well with your fingers, a beauty sponge or a brush. It has a very pleasant citrusy scent to it. It's rather thick but easy to blend. I love that they sell it in travel sizes too so you can buy a small one to try and it's great to travel with. I never buy the full size and the small one will last me until I need a different color anyway. A little goes a long way. I have rather dry skin so I always put a light moisturizer on my face first. During the summer this might provide enough moisture though.

Considering this is not a foundation the coverage is good - but I would not call it full coverage. Maybe you could build it to full coverage, I've never tried. My freckles show through one layer of this and I have very dark circles under my eyes (thanks to my baby 😜) and I do need concealer.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Roseville, CA
This product is quickly becoming my favorite foundation of all time. I have noticed such an amazing improvement in the quality of my skin since beginning to use this product. I used to have combination skin but I give credit to this product for offering moisture in all the right places and my skin type has transitioned to normal skin type. It feels plumper and healthier since using this. I love that it has spf and anti aging serums. I live in CA so protection from the sun is always great. I recommend this product to everyone. It lasts around 6-8hrs but you have to remember this is a Cc cream not a true foundation so it's not meant to last 24 hours. Most days I wear it from 8am-8pm without a problem, it's not perfect at 8pm but the only thing I notice is it starts to break up on my nose where I don't use powder over it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
How well does this cover acne and redness?
Chenoa C.
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
Is this is an oily cc cream? I hear wonderful things about it but I've never heard how it performs on oily skin. I'm trying to find a bb or cc cream that would work for me, I get really oily around my nose and on my chin, but the rest of my skin is normal. Thank you for any info you can give me about this product (:
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
I have fair/light skin so should get fair or light? And is this good coverage?
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Is this CC cream long wearing or good with sensitive, dry skin?
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
South Point, OH
I have been wanting to try this out for the summer for a lighter feel. How is the coverage? Is it build able? Is it worth the price? How do you apply it? Beauty blender, brush, fingertips? How long does the tube usually last?