BY IT COSMETICS #1 in CC Cream

It s your full coverage foundation, brightening color, anti-aging serum, pore minimizing primer, dark spot corrector, moisturizing day cream, plus UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical only SPF 50+ all in one easy step! Infused with cutting edge anti-aging technology and is clinically proven to improve skin texture, brightness and increase skin hydration by 79%. Formulated with plastic surgeons to merge high-performance skincare with the benefits of color-correcting makeup. Plus, it delivers luminous and healthy looking skin with powerful anti-aging repair benefits for perfect coverage. Your supple and flawless skin but better! This highly pigmented multi-tasking beauty miracle truly covers everything, won t crease or crack in fine lines, and gives you a healthy your skin but better‚ĄĘ glow. This anti-aging hydrating

• Worth the money? I want an everyday foundation/cc cream for schoo...3 Answers
  • I want it as gift to try it?1 Answers
  • is this product worth the hype ?!?!?!6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have really dry skin and it's hard to find a good foundation but this works great on my face and makes my dry patches less visible the only bad thing is that there aren't a lot of shades to choose from" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin looking dewy, so if you don't want that you could just set with powder, but I just use a setting spray and it lasts great!" in 1 review
  • "I use it quite a bit but, not as much as when i recently got it because it is making me break out now. " in 1 review
Alicia D.
Newington, CT
This is my absolute favorite CC cream that I've found so far. The packaging isn't super cute like benefits or tart but you throw it away anyways. The pump to get the cc cream out will sometimes splatter if all the cc cream isn't toward the pump. It gets air in it and then it kind of spits out and can get on your shirt. Make sure that you also keep it pointed down or give it a good shake.
When you put it on it goes on so smooth with a beauty blender after you dampen the blender a little. It's very very lite and doesn't feel like you're putting frosting on your face. Also you can do a couple coats if you don't have a concealer under your eyes or on blemishes, because it's that lite. I also use it to line my eyebrows on the bottom.
The only reason why I gave this a 4 star rating is because it makes my face greasy after about 10 hours and I have to reapply or use some powder to make my face less shiny.
I really think this makes my complexion appear smoother and it helps my powdered makeup look less powdery when I put it over the CC cream.

Also! Big money saving tip! When nothing starts coming out of the pump cut the tube in half. There is SO MUCH LEFT inside the tube that you can use it for another week or so depending on how much coverage you use. Use a q-tip to scoop it out.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm glad I found this CC cream. It has such a lovely medium coverage that looks like skin. Plus, who can resist the extra sun protection? With 50 SPF, this product is great! I'm used to the traditional Korean CC creams with a slight white tint so finding one that blends with my complexion is a godsend. It wears well. When it does start fading, it does so very evenly. I love that it's so light on the skin and lets my skin breathe. The wear time is also okay. I do think that it has an overly dewy finish sometimes but it works moderately okay with my face type. I do wish that the brand would extend the shade range for this product. Three shades is just ridiculous for a face product on the market. I'm also not really a fan of the smell! Not sure what it is but it has like a deep root beer smell, very similar to BITE beauty lipsticks. Really don't like it but I can deal with it just for the initial application. It would drive me nuts if I had to smell it throughout the day. For reference, I have dry skin and my NC30 slight olive skin wears the shade "Medium."
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
I have very dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This CC cream boasts full coverage which it absolutely is not, but that might be my only issue with it. It provides very sheer coverage, whether applied alone or over moisturizer, but in the summer months that's usually plenty, and the natural SPF50 is good for those months too. It has a delightful citrus scent, goes on smoothly, doesn't accentuate pores, and even moisturises. My skin is too dry to use it as my only moisturizer so I apply it over my Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel-cream, and my skin is still well moisturized by the end of the day, with no dry patches. My weird skin has yet to enjoy any primers that I have tried, so I will sometimes apply this around those porous areas before my Tarte foundation, and it acts as a nice moisturizing primer. It lasts fairly well throughout the day when used as a sheer foundation, and makes a medium-full coverage foundation last longer when used as a primer. Definitely worth the investment.
Michelle W.
I bought a travel size of this at the end of last year and was pleasantly surprised that I purchased the full size around February. I am absolutely in love with this cream! I live in south Texas and go hiking frequently. This is the only thing that goes on my face for my long hikes. It has held up in 90 plus degrees, 6 hours of hiking, sweating, and even a few splashes of water on my face. I'm always amazed that it keeps me looking good for selfies during and after a sweaty hike. It doesn't irritate or break out my sensitive skin. It has great coverage that is buildable if you need to do spot treatments. I'm oily only in my T-zone and dry around my nose and mouth, so I usually dust powder over the oily areas. This won't leave you feeling greasy once it sets. If you don't like strong scents, you may not like this. When applying, it smells strongly of citrus but dissipates after a while. I will continue to repurchase this over and over.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
This product is just plain awesome! Although it says it is a CC cream it covers like a foundation. It covers dark/age spots great. You can feel it not your average product the second you smooth it on. It blends easily into the skin and penetrates pretty quickly. I say penetrate because it does have 7 products into this one awesome product and you can actually feel the ingredients that are good for you penetrate into your skin. It contains a 50 spy with protection from both Eva and USB rays! And it is paraben free. They advertise "Your skin only better" , Believe this statement! It feels like you are wearing nothing and your skin is left softer and smoother immediately. This is the 1st product from this company I have purchased and I am so impressed I will be ordering the entire starter collection! I highly recommend everyone trays this product.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
One of my go-to products. Easy to use and blends well with your fingers, a beauty sponge or a brush. It has a very pleasant citrusy scent to it. It's rather thick but easy to blend. I love that they sell it in travel sizes too so you can buy a small one to try and it's great to travel with. I never buy the full size and the small one will last me until I need a different color anyway. A little goes a long way. I have rather dry skin so I always put a light moisturizer on my face first. During the summer this might provide enough moisture though.

Considering this is not a foundation the coverage is good - but I would not call it full coverage. Maybe you could build it to full coverage, I've never tried. My freckles show through one layer of this and I have very dark circles under my eyes (thanks to my baby ūüėú) and I do need concealer.
Samantha H.
Roseville, CA
This product is quickly becoming my favorite foundation of all time. I have noticed such an amazing improvement in the quality of my skin since beginning to use this product. I used to have combination skin but I give credit to this product for offering moisture in all the right places and my skin type has transitioned to normal skin type. It feels plumper and healthier since using this. I love that it has spf and anti aging serums. I live in CA so protection from the sun is always great. I recommend this product to everyone. It lasts around 6-8hrs but you have to remember this is a Cc cream not a true foundation so it's not meant to last 24 hours. Most days I wear it from 8am-8pm without a problem, it's not perfect at 8pm but the only thing I notice is it starts to break up on my nose where I don't use powder over it.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I love this product! I usually cannot wear foundation because it looks extremely cakey around my nose and cheeks no matter what brand I use. I have combination skin and this CC cream works amazing. It goes on very smooth and works great by applying it with a complexion brush where it is rounded and fluffy but still densely packed. You can build this product up to your liking. I would recommend setting it with a setting powder. It has a lemon scent and has a lot of benefits that are great for your skin. The spf in it is amazing because it doesn't have any of those nasty chemicals that can cause cancer or other problems. This is my go to "foundation" right now and I highly recommend it if you do not want a heavy feeling on your face or a lighter coverage. But also like I said before it is buildable.
Bonnie H.
I can't rave about this product enough! Not sure if I will ever go back to normal foundation again. I have normal to dry skin fall and winter and then in the spring and summer it gets slightly more oily in the T-zone. I'm also pretty prone to breakouts and on the sensitive side. This product works great for me year round though! It has changed the texture of my skin and evened out the coloring as well. I absolutely love it! I would say it's medium coverage, but can very easily be built up to full coverage. Plus it has a spf of 50! When you first put it on, it almost has the texture of a lotion so you think it will be sticky, but it dries down, leaving your face touchable and smudge proof and glowing without even using a highlighter.
Highly recommend for everyone to give it a shot.
Marie O.
I bought this product in the Tan shade. The coverage this product provides is fantastic. Essentially I would consider this a "tinted moisturizer meets medium coverage foundation". I bought this product at Ulta and the price was mildly reasonable, though if you can snag it as part of a set on one of the shopping networks they usually have great deals. I love the high spf! It is hydrating but sadly this product only gets 2 stars from me because as someone with oily skin, this did nothing for oil control and became greasy within an hour. Boo! At the end of the day I also noticed that I would get a blemish or 2 if I kept this on the whole day, even after thoroughly removing makeup...weird. This would probably work better for someone with dry skin.
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
How well does this cover acne and redness?
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
Is this is an oily cc cream? I hear wonderful things about it but I've never heard how it performs on oily skin. I'm trying to find a bb or cc cream that would work for me, I get really oily around my nose and on my chin, but the rest of my skin is normal. Thank you for any info you can give me about this product (:
Reagan C.
I have fair/light skin so should get fair or light? And is this good coverage?
Makayla H.
Is this CC cream long wearing or good with sensitive, dry skin?
Alyssa I.
South Point, OH
I have been wanting to try this out for the summer for a lighter feel. How is the coverage? Is it build able? Is it worth the price? How do you apply it? Beauty blender, brush, fingertips? How long does the tube usually last?