Add a Photo

By IT COSMETICS
#1 in CC Cream

It s your full coverage foundation, brightening color, anti-aging serum, pore minimizing primer, dark spot corrector, moisturizing day cream, plus UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical only SPF 50+ all in one easy step! Infused with cutting edge anti-aging technology and is clinically proven to improve skin texture, brightness and increase skin hydration by 79%. Formulated with plastic surgeons to merge high-performance skincare with the benefits of color-correcting makeup. Plus, it delivers luminous and healthy looking skin with powerful anti-aging repair benefits for perfect coverage. Your supple and flawless skin but better! This highly pigmented multi-tasking beauty miracle truly covers everything, won t crease or crack in fine lines, and gives you a healthy your skin but better™ glow. This anti-aging hydrating

Reviews (1936)
Photos (267)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY

This stuff is my daily go to. I have some fav foundations like urban decay all nighter, Christian dior airflash, Christian dior forever and marc jacobs. But I'm not rich so to use those every day is either too expensive or they are too heavy feeling for daily wear which is tough because I need long lasting foundation with full coverage since I have a ridiculous amount of oil on my skin throughout the day and then I'm also usually broken out with adult acne. This makes finding a good coverage foundation that feels light, doesn't make me more oily and doesn't break me out quite a chore. I probably bought and returned at least twenty foundations last year before I found the four above I loved.
Then my friend suggested this stuff. I was pretty skeptical at first because she had not been great at recommending makeup that worked out for me. In fact it usually never did despite us having the same major skin issues.
So I looked at the weights and the prices online and was gonna go for the $15 one to try it out but after I went in store to see the sizes and get a sample I was shocked at the tiny amount of product in the small bottle compared to the huge amount of product in the $38 dollar bottle (comparatively of course.). So I decided that I would never spend fifteen on the tiny bottle so I just got a sample. Fell in love. Got a second sample to be sure. Just as in love now even after a couple weeks so I went back in and splurged on the full size. It's got a nice pump bottle but plastic malleable bottle for packaging shaped like a toothpaste tube bit firmer. The pump was well made and I haven't had any issues with clogging or anything in the couple months of almost daily use. Also a little bit goes a very long way. This bottle will last me six months minimum as long as it's used correctly. If you're using your foundation thicker in some places to cover up imperfections you're just wasting it. You're foundation is not supposed to be a full face concealer. You should always use concealer on the imperfections and discoloration and then your foundation over your entire face after to perfect and blend. Even so, this foundation does an amazing job at covering imperfections. It also doesn't stick to dry areas and make them look worse. Same with wrinkles under the eyes and on the face. It moisturizes those areas without making my skin more oily. It has medium to full coverage and it feels super light and breathable on the skin which makes it perfect for daily use. It doesn't cause breakouts and the ingredients are great! This is my holy grail every day foundation. The large is a great deal too! Enjoy!
Ginelle M.
Ginelle M.

The first time I tried this product (in medium) I felt that it made my olive skin look grey. My neck looked yellow, and I was very unhappy. I have since used the product and been very happy with the result. I'm not entirely sure what happened that first day. I was also trying another product for the first time (IT Cosmetics bye bye undereye illumination) which I hated but I don't know if that really impacted the color of this CC cream. Either way, I have since decided I love this stuff and I use it daily. I'm in the military, so I have been keeping a 'no makeup makeup' look for the past few years. This product is so easy. I use a damp beauty blender to apply, and often use a setting powder on my t zone to prevent oil. I've never noticed patchiness or wearing off after hours of wear, which makes me very happy. And I LOVE that it's 50 SPF. That's insane and makes the morning routine so easy because it's just one product. Well, I do use a gel moisturizer under it (which I usually do when I have any face makeup on). But there isn't also a sunscreen or an SPF setting spray. Just one and then brows and mascara and done. I think it's expensive for a CC cream, but frankly I would classify it as more of a foundation. It's got the most coverage of any CC cream I've ever used. But doesn't look heavy the way I've used it. It looked AWFUL when I used any concealer, it seems like. So I only use it alone or with a small amount of setting powder. I am able to layer it for more coverage when I have blemishes. I wouldn't use it for photos due to the SPF (flashback) but for a quick go-to daily routine, it seems perfect.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN

I have dry, dehydrated skin with psoriasis on my face and scalp. I have open wounds and this can make application of makeup VERY painful and sometimes impossible. This CC cream changed all of that. It's a medium-coverage, very natural/dewy finish, that has incredible lasting power (more than my drugstore BB creams by far). It is a great consistency, easy to apply, and the wear time blows my mind. It contains great vitamins like A and E and other antioxidants to help heal your skin WHILE covering up blemishes. It does NOT stick to my dry patches like most products do, nor does it crease or oxidize. I find their tones to be quite neutral, I am leaning warm and it looks very nice on me. I think this is great for all skin types but I REALLY rec it to my fellow dry skinned gals, especially if you have a skin condition like me. I have talked many, many women into buying this and none have been disappointed. Coverage can be built up easily.

Tips:
- It Cosmetics products tend to repel water, so DON'T use a wet or damp BB to blend this - it won't work. Instead, use your (clean!) hands, or a stippling brush. If you have dry patches, do NOT use a brush, it makes your patches worse - just use your fingers and it will blend wonderfully.
-If you have a vitamin C sensitivity, this is probably not for you. I think that is what has caused some to have bad reactions to this. Be careful when using this with other active products. It also has sunscreen, so always do a patch test first.
Christine N.
Christine N.

Fortunately, I had the sense to trial this product first through a sample. My skin in its natural state is quite good, but most foundation products break me out within the first day of wear. Hence, I haven't worn foundation consistently in a long time and only wear on special occasions like the one or two brands I can tolerate for one to two days max. I do use concealer here and there.

I wondered if "It CC+ cream" could possibly be one I could maybe wear since so many were touting it as much skincare as makeup. Alas, it is not the case.

After applying the medium shade which was way too dark for my NC20 face, I noticed it provided medium to full coverage and was light on the skin. The color being too dark bothered me so I ended up washing it off about an hour later. I am glad I did because in that time, on my otherwise clear skin, I broke out with a deep underground blemish in a spot I never break out (my forehead) and also had developed a whitehead on my chin. Mind you, I only had this product on for an hour max. So for those who are acne-prone, sensitive to silicones, or break out from high concentrations of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide in a product (which is the case with me), it is likely best to steer clear of this product.

The only reason I am giving this product two stars is because my face did look younger with this on. If you have normal to dry skin or dry skin, this might work out for you.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.

. If I could give this product less than 1 star I absolutely would. I was very excited about ordering the premium and even after I got it and began to use it the amount of coverage it gave me was amazing. At first I was afraid to try it because when you put the foundation on it looks almost fake. However, once it dries it actually looks pretty natural especially when you use the powder that comes with the kit. After about 2 days of using this product, my neck and cheeks broke out horribly. They literally looked like chicken skin with the amount of rash that I had going on. I contacted the company to mostly stop my auto renewal because I didn't want to be paying for a product that I was allergic to. The customer service agent told me that my order would be stopped until June?, and then said a representative would be calling you within 3 days because they were very concerned with allergic reactions. It's now been 2 weeks and I have yet to hear from anyone. I will be calling back at the end of the week to make sure that my product is completely cancelled and then I won't be getting another order of this in June. I would definitely recommend trying something else other than this spendy product which not only has obviously some issues but the customer service was also little bit questionable to me. Either way, good luck!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Broad Brook, CT

This is my absolute favorite CC cream that I've found so far. The packaging isn't super cute like benefits or tart but you throw it away anyways. The pump to get the cc cream out will sometimes splatter if all the cc cream isn't toward the pump. It gets air in it and then it kind of spits out and can get on your shirt. Make sure that you also keep it pointed down or give it a good shake.
When you put it on it goes on so smooth with a beauty blender after you dampen the blender a little. It's very very lite and doesn't feel like you're putting frosting on your face. Also you can do a couple coats if you don't have a concealer under your eyes or on blemishes, because it's that lite. I also use it to line my eyebrows on the bottom.
The only reason why I gave this a 4 star rating is because it makes my face greasy after about 10 hours and I have to reapply or use some powder to make my face less shiny.
I really think this makes my complexion appear smoother and it helps my powdered makeup look less powdery when I put it over the CC cream.

Also! Big money saving tip! When nothing starts coming out of the pump cut the tube in half. There is SO MUCH LEFT inside the tube that you can use it for another week or so depending on how much coverage you use. Use a q-tip to scoop it out.
Didi D.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA

I ADORE this product. As someone who is used to doing full glam every single day, I got tired of toting around a giant train case full of products to give me the flawless look. I saw this on QVC one day and was rather skeptical at first, considering there are only 5 shades to choose from. I went to Ulta to give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised by how nice it felt on the skin and how it literally looked like my skin, but better. I got this product in Tan (in MAC, I'm NC42-ish) and at first, I noticed it was a little pink on me but I blended and it looked great. It was easy to apply and when I took it off at the end of the night, my face felt like silk. It's great as a quick, daily face when you're just not in the mood for a full beat. I have combination skin and I didn't feel like I needed a primer underneath it at all, but you're definitely going to want to set it with a powder or a spray, because it will move if you don't. It didn't really break throughout the day, which was nice. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's not full coverage, like it claims (but it is pretty buildable), and the range of colors aren't the best, but they're workable. It's $38 for a really good multipurpose product, so I'll probably keep it in my arsenal.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I have dry skin with some areas being so bad they almost crack or have a really harsh texture. Most foundations emphasize those areas especially when they are really bad and dry. Other CC and BB creams basically have no coverage and are always too dark for me. This CC plus is heaven sent for me. The color is literally perfect for me despite there being a small shade range. Weird to mention, but I love the smell when you're applying it but those with sensitive noses may need to be aware of that. I honestly feel like this product helps my skin when my dry areas are at their worst because I swear they clear up faster if I use this instead of a regular foundation. I always set this with the Your Skin But Better Perfecting Powder and the combination is flawless and I can hardly believe it's my skin! I have only been using it for a few months but I WILL repurchase both items when I run out! Only negative about this product is that it does not look good in me when I try to apply it with a brush! If I apply with a brush then I have to go over it with my beauty blender. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF50+
Ruth K.
Ruth K.
Wynnewood, PA

This is my holy grail of all foundations. I discovered this at Ulta last summer and literally have not gone without it a day since! I was previously using a mineral based powder foundation and hesitated to use a CC cream. It was actually quite daunting for me! One day, I decided, hey why not?! I'm so glad I did because it blended beautifully on my skin, and a little went a looonggg way. Speaking of little, did I mention how affordable it is?! I use less than a single pump and one regular sized tube lasted me about 5-6 months! I love everything about this product. It not only blends beautifully and makes my skin look flawless, it also hydrates my skin and has SPF 50+ in it! Since I bought this in the summer time, I was looking to get a foundation that contained SPF. Back to when I was terrified of buying liquid foundation for the first time, I was mostly terrified I might crack. Luckily, this formula is so hydrating, I have yet to encounter this (however I do use a daily moisturizer before applying the CC cream)! I've recommended it to other friends and they feel the same way! What a success!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN

My skin is extremely dry and eczema-prone. It Cosmetics has truly changed my life. It's rare that I can find any foundation that doesn't cling to dry patches and doesn't make my skin hurt. This CC cream is extremely creamy. It's easily bendable. It spreads without too much work. You can build up the coverage. Some days I put on a thin layer to give myself a glow. Other days, my eczema flares and I put on a couple layers to hide the redness. A flat brush gives me the best coverage, whereas a Beauty Blender soaks it up.

It is very sticky initially, but I find that it sets without powder after a few minutes. (I NEVER use setting powder on my face.) If you're skin is as dry as mine, I recommend using it over moisturizer and then the It Cosmetics Feel the Moment clear primer. This is the only product I've ever used that gives my skin a dewy look.

During the winter, I use Fair with a little bit of Light mixed in. During the summer, I move towards full Light or I sometimes mix the Fair with Medium for a warmer look. Light is a bit cooler-toned on me.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA

How well does this cover acne and redness?
Chenoa C.
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN

Is this is an oily cc cream? I hear wonderful things about it but I've never heard how it performs on oily skin. I'm trying to find a bb or cc cream that would work for me, I get really oily around my nose and on my chin, but the rest of my skin is normal. Thank you for any info you can give me about this product (:
Reagan C.
Reagan C.

I have fair/light skin so should get fair or light? And is this good coverage?
Makayla H.
Makayla H.

Is this CC cream long wearing or good with sensitive, dry skin?
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
South Point, OH

I have been wanting to try this out for the summer for a lighter feel. How is the coverage? Is it build able? Is it worth the price? How do you apply it? Beauty blender, brush, fingertips? How long does the tube usually last?

Join Now