IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ uploaded by Mika M.IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ uploaded by Mika M.IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ uploaded by Katlyn C.See all 332 photos
5 colors available

BY IT COSMETICS #1 in CC Cream

It s your full coverage foundation, brightening color, anti-aging serum, pore minimizing primer, dark spot corrector, moisturizing day cream, plus UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical only SPF 50+ all in one easy step! Infused with cutting edge anti-aging technology and is clinically proven to improve skin texture, brightness and increase skin hydration by 79%. Formulated with plastic surgeons to merge high-performance skincare with the benefits of color-correcting makeup. Plus, it delivers luminous and healthy looking skin with powerful anti-aging repair benefits for perfect coverage. Your supple and flawless skin but better! This highly pigmented multi-tasking beauty miracle truly covers everything, won t crease or crack in fine lines, and gives you a healthy your skin but better™ glow. This anti-aging hydrating

• This would help you a little with the...Yes works wonders as a great S... 4 Answers
  • Where can I buy It Cosmetics productsSephora 3 Answers
  • is this product good for dry skin?Yes! I have dry skin and this ... 2 Answers
Photos (332)
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have really dry skin and it's hard to find a good foundation but this works great on my face and makes my dry patches less visible the only bad thing is that there aren't a lot of shades to choose from" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin looking dewy, so if you don't want that you could just set with powder, but I just use a setting spray and it lasts great!" in 1 review
  • "I use it quite a bit but, not as much as when i recently got it because it is making me break out now. " in 1 review
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Newington, CT
This is my absolute favorite CC cream that I've found so far. The packaging isn't super cute like benefits or tart but you throw it away anyways. The pump to get the cc cream out will sometimes splatter if all the cc cream isn't toward the pump. It gets air in it and then it kind of spits out and can get on your shirt. Make sure that you also keep it pointed down or give it a good shake.
When you put it on it goes on so smooth with a beauty blender after you dampen the blender a little. It's very very lite and doesn't feel like you're putting frosting on your face. Also you can do a couple coats if you don't have a concealer under your eyes or on blemishes, because it's that lite. I also use it to line my eyebrows on the bottom.
The only reason why I gave this a 4 star rating is because it makes my face greasy after about 10 hours and I have to reapply or use some powder to make my face less shiny.
I really think this makes my complexion appear smoother and it helps my powdered makeup look less powdery when I put it over the CC cream.

Also! Big money saving tip! When nothing starts coming out of the pump cut the tube in half. There is SO MUCH LEFT inside the tube that you can use it for another week or so depending on how much coverage you use. Use a q-tip to scoop it out.
Didi D.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
I ADORE this product. As someone who is used to doing full glam every single day, I got tired of toting around a giant train case full of products to give me the flawless look. I saw this on QVC one day and was rather skeptical at first, considering there are only 5 shades to choose from. I went to Ulta to give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised by how nice it felt on the skin and how it literally looked like my skin, but better. I got this product in Tan (in MAC, I'm NC42-ish) and at first, I noticed it was a little pink on me but I blended and it looked great. It was easy to apply and when I took it off at the end of the night, my face felt like silk. It's great as a quick, daily face when you're just not in the mood for a full beat. I have combination skin and I didn't feel like I needed a primer underneath it at all, but you're definitely going to want to set it with a powder or a spray, because it will move if you don't. It didn't really break throughout the day, which was nice. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's not full coverage, like it claims (but it is pretty buildable), and the range of colors aren't the best, but they're workable. It's $38 for a really good multipurpose product, so I'll probably keep it in my arsenal.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm glad I found this CC cream. It has such a lovely medium coverage that looks like skin. Plus, who can resist the extra sun protection? With 50 SPF, this product is great! I'm used to the traditional Korean CC creams with a slight white tint so finding one that blends with my complexion is a godsend. It wears well. When it does start fading, it does so very evenly. I love that it's so light on the skin and lets my skin breathe. The wear time is also okay. I do think that it has an overly dewy finish sometimes but it works moderately okay with my face type. I do wish that the brand would extend the shade range for this product. Three shades is just ridiculous for a face product on the market. I'm also not really a fan of the smell! Not sure what it is but it has like a deep root beer smell, very similar to BITE beauty lipsticks. Really don't like it but I can deal with it just for the initial application. It would drive me nuts if I had to smell it throughout the day. For reference, I have dry skin and my NC30 slight olive skin wears the shade "Medium."
Megan S.
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
Absolutely amazing! I have pretty normal skin, more on the dry side. I do not suffer from acne. My T zone can tend to get oily throughout the day. I have a few areas of hyperpigmentation on my face, and lots of redness. I've been looking forever for the right foundation for me and this is it! (Even tho this technically isn't a foundation, rather a CC cream as the name states) I apply not even a whole pump of this product to my face using a brush and then use a damp beauty blender to get any excess off of my skin. Then apply a no-color powder over top. It doesn't even feel like you are wearing anything at all! In the first day that I wore this product I had 3 of my customers comment on how beautiful my skin was. If you're looking for a full foundation to cover huge problem areas this probably isn't what you're looking for. However, if you want something to really help even out your skin tone, get rid of redness, smooth your skin, cover slight dark areas, and give you a tiny bit of a glow you will not be disappointed with this product!
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
I have very dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This CC cream boasts full coverage which it absolutely is not, but that might be my only issue with it. It provides very sheer coverage, whether applied alone or over moisturizer, but in the summer months that's usually plenty, and the natural SPF50 is good for those months too. It has a delightful citrus scent, goes on smoothly, doesn't accentuate pores, and even moisturises. My skin is too dry to use it as my only moisturizer so I apply it over my Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel-cream, and my skin is still well moisturized by the end of the day, with no dry patches. My weird skin has yet to enjoy any primers that I have tried, so I will sometimes apply this around those porous areas before my Tarte foundation, and it acts as a nice moisturizing primer. It lasts fairly well throughout the day when used as a sheer foundation, and makes a medium-full coverage foundation last longer when used as a primer. Definitely worth the investment.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
I bought a travel size of this at the end of last year and was pleasantly surprised that I purchased the full size around February. I am absolutely in love with this cream! I live in south Texas and go hiking frequently. This is the only thing that goes on my face for my long hikes. It has held up in 90 plus degrees, 6 hours of hiking, sweating, and even a few splashes of water on my face. I'm always amazed that it keeps me looking good for selfies during and after a sweaty hike. It doesn't irritate or break out my sensitive skin. It has great coverage that is buildable if you need to do spot treatments. I'm oily only in my T-zone and dry around my nose and mouth, so I usually dust powder over the oily areas. This won't leave you feeling greasy once it sets. If you don't like strong scents, you may not like this. When applying, it smells strongly of citrus but dissipates after a while. I will continue to repurchase this over and over.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Holliston, MA
This is my absolute favorite daily foundation. I love that it provides really good coverage, but doesn't make you look like you have makeup caked on your face. I have tried a few completely full coverage foundations and while I really like them for nights out, they are way too much to wear on a daily basis to work.

My skin is ridiculously dry, even in the summer, and this is the only foundation I can wear daily without feeling like I want to scratch my face off after like 8 hours of wearing it. It's great that it includes sunscreen and the protection is really good. I am able to be outside in the summer with it on and not worry about burning or sun exposure.

I turned 40 this year and this foundation doesn't cake or settle in fine lines like a lot of other foundations. I think this is great for skin that has seen a few years. :)

Overall, I highly recommend this CC cream. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Joppa, MD
I will NEVER stop getting this product. I've heard a lot about ItCosmetics, but the price always shoo'd me away. I really wanted to try it though, so the woman at Ulta told me that they had a travel size for $15 and I went ahead and got it... I got it in Light, it looks weird putting it on, but once it dries (which is quick) it matches your skin better. I like to take a tissue and DAB not rub, dab off the excess which helps with a more flawless, less cakey effect. This product tingles a little over the red areas, which is good because it is getting rid of the redness. When I take the product off my pores look smaller and my face is super soft. This product lasts all day and I have oily skin... it still lasts, and doesn't start to "melt". I apply it with a damp sponge, and it does wonders. I also use it as my concealer and pat it on with my pinky under my eyes and my acne. I DEFINITELY LOVEEEEE this product.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I am in love with this CC cream. It is full coverage with a natural, like it advertises "your skin but better" finish, and I think that the colors will suit a lot of people even though there aren't a ton of options. I thought it would be way too dark for me, I applied it to my face and it blended right into my skin tone. I have gotten 2 sample packets of this from Sephora and I think I am officially ready to purchase the full size. I feel like my skin looks flawless and I have gotten several compliments while wearing it those couple times. It lasts on my skin a long time too, I set my whole face with RCMA no color powder, going on hour 7 & it still looks like I just put it on. I'm almost 20 with not much discoloration and it works great for me, my friends mom who is in her 40's also uses this daily and loves this for covering a birth mark on her face so I'd recommend it for anyone and everyone.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Hauppauge , Ny
I've hopped around over the last decade searching for a foundation that isn't to thick or thin...the consistency in the product is in the Goldilocks zone, just right! It's buildable if you need extra coverage. A little goes a long way! The color correcting formula in this product actually works. I no longer use color correcting consealers. It leaves a youthful Dewey glow which can be minimized with the pore less silk powder which is just as amazing. It does not feel cakey and has a no makeup look to it. It evens out your skin and has sunscreen. Now with sunscreen infused foundations you often get a flashback, not with this one girls! Price is $38 I've had this one tube roughly 3mths using almost everyday and I still have about 1/4 left. I use 2 pumps for my entire face and half a pump for my neck area. As far as lasting it makes it through a workday wo any hiccups.
Chenoa C.
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
Is this is an oily cc cream? I hear wonderful things about it but I've never heard how it performs on oily skin. I'm trying to find a bb or cc cream that would work for me, I get really oily around my nose and on my chin, but the rest of my skin is normal. Thank you for any info you can give me about this product (:
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
How well does this cover acne and redness?
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
I have fair/light skin so should get fair or light? And is this good coverage?
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Is this CC cream long wearing or good with sensitive, dry skin?
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
South Point, OH
I have been wanting to try this out for the summer for a lighter feel. How is the coverage? Is it build able? Is it worth the price? How do you apply it? Beauty blender, brush, fingertips? How long does the tube usually last?