BY IT COSMETICS #17 in CC Cream

Developed with leading plastic surgeons, Your Skin But Better® CC+TM Cream with SPF 50+ is truly a multi-tasking beauty miracle. It's your SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Physical only sunscreen that protects against the rays that both burn your skin and age your...

Buy on Amazon
  • "wear this with my spf moisturizer and i don’t get burned in the summer - it’s amazing and worth every penny" in 6 reviews
  • "covers well. use a different color than the one listed. not good for acne cover up. moisturozing" in 4 reviews
  • "i absolutely loved this product! my friend who was a make up artist used it on me for an event. it did not feel heavy and it did not break me out which is saying a lot considering i have sensitive skin. i loved the coverage it gave me and how it evened out my redness. i could still see a few freckles too. will definitely purchase this product." in 3 reviews
Rika P.
San Diego, CA
Like any other cosmetic product I would give this a full 2-4 week run to see how your skin likes it. For everyday this is a great Cc cream with claims of built in skin care as IT cosmetics is known for. The instructions provide that if you’d like to wear this in place of a moisturizer you can as it has multiple functions as a color corrector, moisturizer, anti-aging cream, SPF etc. It has a citrusy scent if you are sensitive to any sort of fragrance I believe they have Bergamot in the formula. The coverage I’d say is buildable from sheer to medium. Because it’s a very moisturizing cream, a light layer would be the best option for oily/combo skin as applying too much of this product may give you an oily sheen by mid-day. For a full face, this can work as a corrective first layer under your foundation. If your curious Ulta and Sephora offer trial sizes which was my first intro and they retail for $15 USD typically. Give it a go!
Angela S.
This product is absolutely amazing. Flawless coverage that helps protect from the sun and has an anti aging in it as well. What more could you possibly ask for? It’s a concealer and foundation in one. Everything you need in one bottle. I highly recommend that you try this. Guaranteed you will love it as much as I do!
Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
I recently switched to this foundation and I absolutely love it. I purchased at Ulta and was told I don’t need to use primer first with this foundation. Also has a high spf which is great. It’s also very gentle and long lasting!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the CC Cream by It. I've been using this product for a few years now. I use the medium in the winter and the Tan in the summer. This is one of the best products if you have Dry skin and want a Dewy look. I would say it's has a very nice coverage to it and you can definitely make it more or less. Amazing product especially for Dry Skin. I've received a ton of compliments on my skin after using this product. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination
Alexis M.
Russellville, KY
It is expensive but it is worth the money!! It smells like lemons, which is also good because it doesn't smell like regular foundation. It lasts quite a while too. Great coverage. And I would recommend this to everyone!
Joanna S.
Where do I start? First of all this product has an overall great coverage. I'd say it is a sheer to medium coverage. I recently bought this product at ulta but at the time they didn't have many shades. I was pretty much the darkest shade and I am medium skin toned. Plus when on my skin it gave me Christian grey undertones.I feel like people who are lighter than me would like this but it didn't really work for me.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I absolutely loved this product! My friend who was a make up artist used it on me for an event. It did not feel heavy and it did not break me out which is saying a lot considering I have sensitive skin. I loved the coverage it gave me and how it evened out my redness. I could still see a few freckles too. Will definitely purchase this product.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love this CC cream. The coverage is astonishing. It covers up my redness and any uneven skin tone. And yet it still feels so light and breathable. I throw this on with a setting powder when I'm going to be outside. You can't beat that SPF!
Brittani S.
Salinas
I really like the coverage and how easy it is to blend. I want to love it but I found there were not enough choices in shade to match my skin the way I wanted it to. Overall, it is really nice.
Sally M.
I bought this foundation from ulta. It is a good medium coverage but this foundation can look cakey and accentuate your pores. I like that it has a pump and isn’t in a glass bottle. Would recommend to anyone just be sure not to cake it on.