It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Cc+ Concealer Sample Travel

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Cc+ Concealer Sample Travel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Cc+ Concealer Sample Travel!
How would you rate this product?
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Cc+ Concealer Sample Travel uploaded by Heather A.
I got this in the mail, I just can't remember how I signed up for it. I'll just say I'm not too sure about this. I thought it would be a thinner consistency, in fact it's thicker like a cream foundation. The light is the lighter in my sample pack, and it looks either darker (than what is shown on the back for the shade range) on my face, or it looks orange-y. I've read the ingredients and there are oils in these, the thing is, natural from fruit/ vegetables or not, my 50/50 oily/ combo facial skin may not take to this product, so essentially it's a wait and see. I had to take a cotton ball over my face because even though I spread everything out and only applied as necessary, this felt so caked on that my cotton ball actually picked up quite a bit from my face. It's a nice concept, but not for me. I don't want to look dewy. In my picture, it's just me and the stuff I applied, nothing else. I have this weird oily look to me and it isn't cute. I definitely pass.

Looking for your answer?