BY IT COSMETICS

Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF50+ - IT Cosmetics CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ is a sheer to full coverage Optical Blurring Finishing Veil with anti-aging peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, niacin & antioxidants plus optical blurring Drops of Light Technology.Click here to find your perfect shade! - Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF50+ see more...

• What is the best brush to use so that this can be a finishing pow...2 Answers
  • I have really dry skin and for the days that I just want some cov...2 Answers
  • How does this work with dry skin? Does it make your skin look dry...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
Nope, just nope. I’ve been a big fan of IT Cosmetics from the time they got their start on QVC. They have some star products that I adore. This isn’t one of them. In general, I find their powders and powder foundations are extremely cakey and aging, which is interesting because it was supposedly formulated by skincare experts to be the opposite. At the same time, many products in the line are designed to instantly cover severe imperfections such as rosacea and other skin issues. While it may do that, it’s very aging and looks horrible on me personally. I’ve tried everything.... applying it using different techniques, applicators and brushes, in addition to spraying my face with various setting sprays to melt it in. Nothing works. So unfortunately, this is one product from IT Cosmetics that I can’t recommend, in addition to their powder foundations and other powder-based products.
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I like that this product doesn't go on white I feel like when you use setting powders too much or if you go a little heavy-handed with them it lightens up your whole overall look and in the summer that's definitely not what I'm going for I want to keep my tan is noticeable as possible and with this product having like a nude finish to it it definitely helps keep my look how it was prior to the finishing powder when a white finishing powder can sometimes like I said make it a little too light of a look.
Joseph A.
Ontario
First off, do not use this over liquid foundation for it will definitely give you a cakey look by noon! It’s perfect for when you want a quick do up for your face, just put primer, concealer and finish it off with this setting powder! The SPF is so strong that you can be out all day and take those sun-filtered selfies and not worry about even betting a shade bit darker! I love it for that purpose in particular, no sun burns!
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Medium more...
I am a fan of It Cosmetics Product. It Cosmetics CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder is a sheer to full coverage optical blurring finishing veil with anti-aging peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, niacin & antioxidants.
Provides buildable, sheer to full coverage to be worn as a finishing powder or powder foundation. Talc-free formula can be used all over including around the delicate eye area, neck and decollete.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Light more...
I was a little skeptical about this product since I have very dry skin with even dry spots that foundation sticks to them, but finally decided to try a powder foundation for when I’m on the go and want some coverage without spending a lot of time blending. This product turned out to be really good, and as long as I moisturize my skin first (I always do before putting on makeup anyway) it doesn’t cling into the dry spots. I like going with a light hand for a very natural finish that still evens out my tone and covers some imperfections. It lasts for a long time on my face and even though I use it a lot, the pan still looks like new. Definitely recommend to try it out for when there’s not enough time to do a full face but still want to look put together.
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
Review for: Light more...
I don’t usually wear just powder foundations but this one is really good for a quick makeup look. It has Sheer to medium coverage and never looks cakey. I like the illumination powder better than this one but if you have oily skin I think you would prefer this one. Both are great powders.
Ana S.
West Lafayette, IN
Review for: Medium more...
This is such a great powder. I love how it sets my face and it truly has a great finish on the skin and even though this product is under rated I still love it. I also definitely think I would buy this again because it keeps me matte and lasts me throughout the day.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I've never been one to wear liquid foundation. I always wore powder for as long as
I remember. My favorite was always Maybelline Fit Me! Set + Smooth Powder and I loved it. However turning 30, decided to amp up my beauty and skin care routine,I've always taken care of my skin even as a teen. So I decided to try it cosmetics due to amazing reviews and the fact that all their makeup is anti-aging. This foundation powder is great, buidable coverage, not chalky plus has SPF, and other anti aging bemefotd
Savanah B.
Crofton, MD
I really really liked this because of the spf. It also covers really well and makes a very clean surface for blush, contour, etc. the only down side was I felt like it wiped off really easily and I would get it on my boyfriends clothes
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
It Cosmetics has products that contain such great ingredients in their products you just feel good using them.I don’t have very large visible pores but I love using this product as a setting powder. It really smooths out my complexion
Jenna T.
How is this as a setting powder over the cc cream for dry/normal skin?
Ann-Marie H.
I'm thinking of using this as a finishing powder because I need sunscreen and I don't like applying before makeup. Do you feel the sunscreen claim was valid?
Mari M.
Does this come with an applicator? I want to use this for touch ups and keep it in my purse.
Anna O.
I'm looking for a new powder foundation and saw this would be 50% off at ultra in the 21 days of beauty. So I guess I'm wondering how well this would work on my oily skin? I currently use thee kat Von D power foundation and love it, but I'm wanting to see what else is out there.
Tina C.
What is the best brush to use so that this can be a finishing powder, lightly applied, rather than powder foundation? Can it be used to set concealer under the eyes?