BY IT COSMETICS

Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF50+ - IT Cosmetics CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ is a sheer to full coverage Optical Blurring Finishing Veil with anti-aging peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, niacin & antioxidants plus optical blurring Drops of Light Technology.Click here to find your perfect shade! - Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF50+ see more...

• What is the best brush to use so that this can be a finishing pow...2 Answers
  • I have really dry skin and for the days that I just want some cov...2 Answers
  • How does this work with dry skin? Does it make your skin look dry...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily T.
Boone, NC
This product is wonderful. I love the feel of the product on my skin. The benefit of the spf is great for everyday and even beach/pool day. I'm not a big fan of heavy makeup so this powder is perfect for people who does not like the feel of a made up face. The packaging is okay but i have dropped a few and it causes the product to break apart which is annoying. I have repurchased this multiple times and I would recommend this to anyone who wants light to medium coverage that is build able.
Alyssa E.
I like this powder. I use it to set my makeup in my T-zone with the included spongey applicator. When I'm done with my makeup I dust a Ilight coating all over the face. Sometimes I feel like this powder can make me look cakey. This is probably more due to user error than anything having to do with the powder itself. But I will caution you to use a gentle hand when applying this over foundation and other "wet" makeup items.
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
Recently I was hunting for a new powder foundation. Is hard for me to find a nice powder foundation without drying out my skin. It cosmetic did a great job, creating a nice product that apply smoothly and long wearing. I can use this to set my liquid foundation or by itself. Have great coverage, and protect your skin with 50 spf.
Lindsay M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm typically a loose powder kind of girl, but I love It Cosmetics, so I thought I'd give this a shot. I love how I can layer it on top of my liquid foundation for a flawless look or just wear it alone for the lighter make up days. It covers well and has a smooth finish. I recommend this and any IT Cosmetics product to anyone!
Esther R.
Oak park, MI
Just started using this perfecting powder a few days ago and OMG it'd amazing! I have combo oily skin and this powder is great for setting my foundation. It gives an airbrushed finish, doesn't settle into my pores and I only had to touch up much later in the day. Love it and totally recommend!
Jonna T.
This powder is great... UNTIL- you go to take a flash photo or you go to reapply or touch your face. It has an odd texture. It has flashback. It IS beautiful when you first apply it BUT you can't take a picture nor can you reapply it so basically, you should pass.
Dara P.
Amazing! My go to everyday powder. Sits on my skin perfectly! Doesn't sink into lines/wrinkles, doesn't cake up or separate. Light to medium coverage. I use daily over my foundation. I would definitely recommend this! Worth every penny!
Lynn H.
Frankfort , IL
Love this powder ! Such full coverage and perfect for setting your liquid foundation ! It keeps your makeup in place all day with no budge and it's so easy to use ! Please choose this if you're on the edge with another powder !
Julia M.
One it product I can't love. It started to separate on my face within an hour of application. I don't seem to do well with powder foundations and this was one. I wanted to love it, but ended up returning it.
Casey A.
Rogersville, AL
While I used the entire thing because it cost so much I didn't enjoy this at all. It made my already dry skin that much dryer. In my opinion not worth the money simply because there are better.
Jenna T.
How is this as a setting powder over the cc cream for dry/normal skin?
Ann-Marie H.
I'm thinking of using this as a finishing powder because I need sunscreen and I don't like applying before makeup. Do you feel the sunscreen claim was valid?
Anna O.
I'm looking for a new powder foundation and saw this would be 50% off at ultra in the 21 days of beauty. So I guess I'm wondering how well this would work on my oily skin? I currently use thee kat Von D power foundation and love it, but I'm wanting to see what else is out there.
Momo M.
Does this come with an applicator? I want to use this for touch ups and keep it in my purse.
Katee M.
I have really dry skin and for the days that I just want some coverage on my face would this be okay? I have very rosey cheeks.