IT Cosmetics
Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ Tan

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ Tan

IT Cosmetics CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ is a sheer to full coverage Optical Blurring Finishing Veil with anti-aging peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, niacin & antioxidants plus optical blurring Drops of Light Technology

Does anyone know if this provides a matte finish?
Start your review of It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ Tan!
alicia B.
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by alicia B.
Love this powder, it goes on easy and light and blends well. It’s buildable for coverage to whatever look you’re going for.
Annie L.
Stevensville, MD
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Annie L.
I’ve been LOVING this on a day where I want a “no makeup, makeup look”. My skin looks flawless after I apply this. I use a large powder brush and apply it all over my face. It leaves a matte finish and I have super oily skin so I am very impressed by that. My powder bronzer and blush looks great over it too!
Aaliyah M.
Ilion, NY
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Aaliyah M.
I like the powder so much! It's thin but it goes a long way! However I don't really like the sponge it comes with, I would much rather use a make up brush.
Kimberly F.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this powder, especially in the sunny months when I’m outdoors all the time. It’s light enough to wear when working out outdoors and does t cause breakouts. The coverage is sheer to full depending on how much product you apply, and i LOVE that it is a mineral based sunblock. Beautiful skin and sun protection are two must haves in sunny Southern California. I also love using this product in more humid conditions where my liquid or cream foundations just melt off.
Michelle L.
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Michelle L.
This powder is an absolute dream! I purchased in shade light. The color blended beautifully on my face and completely airbrushed all my imperfections! This foundation is a stunning full coverage product but leaves the skin looking natural. I highly reccomend this product!
Felicia L.
Mckeesport, PA
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Felicia L.
This powder is great for when I’m in a hurry and don’t have a lot of time to put on my foundation and but still want to brighten up my face in a hurry. I didn’t like it at first because it doesn’t have that much of a smooth finish like I like, it does feel very slightly sticky, but I got used to it, and sometimes I put my translucent powder over top of it and that does the trick