It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder, Light, 2.57 oz

BY IT COSMETICS

It's your complexion perfection in a compact! Gives you the look and feel of your softest skin in 30 seconds. Made with skin-loving Drops of Light Technology®, this multi-tasking powder is formulated to transform the look of your skin with a veil of optical-blurring pigments that visually camouflage pores, dark spots and fine lines, while instantly leaving your skin porcelain soft, flawless and luminous. It's your one-of-a-kind UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical-only SPF 50+, and talc-free formula. Developed with lightweight pigments that never settle into wrinkles or pores. A blend of anti-aging ingredients pamper and restore your complexion, giving you added skin care benefits and real results. Infused with skin-loving ingredients, including hydrolyzed silk, hydrolyzed collagen, niacin and peptides. Key Benefits: Lightweight, hydrating powder formulated to eve see more...

Jackie B.
I love this for days when I don’t want to wear makeup but still want protection. I love it for the 50 spf which is mineral and much better for your skin. I put this when I know I don’t need to look too cute but will be in the sun. I really like the way it goes on and stays on without looking dried out.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
A great powder for setting your face. I don't use this to set my under eyes or to bake with. It's more of a whole face powder. I recommend to anyone who can tolerate SPF and love it has good skin care in the products.
Denise T.
I absolutely love this stuff. I wear mine over the cc foundation which is also great stuff. Light and gives me perfect coverage every single time. Priced reasonably well and lasts awhile. My go to brand for makeup.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This powder is super creamy and soft. It definitely mattifies my skin and shrinks my pores. I do find that this looks cakey when applied multiple times throughout the day - don't mistake it as a touch-up powder and you'll be fine. The color is a great match for me too!
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
This is one of my favorite products out of all the face powders I’ve tried which says a lot considering I have tested out many different brands. The powder is smooth and not only finishes your makeup, but it provides long-lasting coverage and sub protection.
Kayla T.
Port Orange , FL
I love foundation powders because I have oily skin and they are also SO quick and easy to apply, especially for the spring and summer weather. If you are someone that wants to cut your morning routine in half I would definitely suggest switching to a foundation powder! I have tried probably about 10 or more powders from drugstore and I high, so I have a very good idea of which ones are good. I REALLY love this It It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF50+cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder SPF 50+ 👏🏼It has buildable coverage from light to almost full and makes your skin look super smooth and even without having a cakey look! This is not a drying powder so if you have dry skin I believe you could definitely wear this too! The best part about this powder is that it includes SPF which is essential for maintaining beautiful skin as well as formula that has good for you ingredients! It is Talc free and includes hydrating and beneficial ingredients such as Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Extract, and Green Tea Leaf extracts 😍 The powder does run a tad bit dark in shade range as I am usually a light medium-medium shade but in this powder I am in shade Light as show in the picture. Application Tip: Use a fluffy brush for lighter coverage and a denser brush (it cosmetics has a great one) for fuller coverag
Joanna M.
This CC cream is my favorite. Whenever I need to cover under the eye, my dark spots or acne scars the CC cream does the job. I usually buy this item at Ulta. I highly recommend this product for normal, oily & combo skin types.
Shannen P.
College Station
This is one of my favorite powders. I use it when I'm traveling because the packaging is sleek and it has SPF in it. I purchased this on Glambot, which brought down the price a bit, but the price is well worth if for what you get. I recommend it for people with combination skin.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I’m big on price bs size/quality. For me? This is a no. I have something that’s twice the size and $6 more. It’s a nice product and it does well to lock foundation. But price wise, it’s a miss.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
SO good!! IT really knows how to make a product that can withstand a day of wear. I used this to even out my skin tone in the summer months and it's amazing. I would def recommend.