IT Cosmetics

iT Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder in Medium Full Size .33 Ounces

4.33 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is an excellent product! I have the medium shade and it's a bit too light for me, but not too bad. The coverage is beautiful and light and doesn't feel layered or cakey.. When applying make sure your lotion/primer has had time to dry so not too ruin the power. This is a powder foundation. I apply it with the sponge that it came with instead of a makeup brush, because this is firm pressed powder. By applying it with the "dry sponge" it gives you that perfect airbrushed look with amazing coverage.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This has really great coverage for a powder foundation. Unfortunately, the shade range is very limited and not inclusive. It also doesnt last no matter what primer or setting spray I use.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
One of my favorite products. This is a full coverage powder. I use it over my foundation for a smoother look. On weekends I use it alone and it gives a nice easy coverage. Covers blemishes well. Adds a little color and evens tone of the skin.