IT Cosmetics® Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette

• New! Perfect Lighting™ Luminizer highlights and enhances your features!
  • Featuring award-winning, best-selling Bye Bye Pores Pressed™ Powder to make your pores disappear!
  • New! Bye Bye Pores Blush™ in signature Je Ne Sais Quoi™ shade brightens your complexion!
  • New! Sunshine in a Compact™ Bronzer adds your perfect summer glow!
  • Anti-aging hydrolyzed collagen, silk, peptides and Perfect Lighting™ Technology

Is this pigmented? [user:alexisba65c] I believe you’ve tried this one?
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT
Does this come in different shades to flatter everyone's different skin tones?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Nashville, TN
IT Cosmetics® Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette uploaded by Olivia A.
This is a fantastic palette, especially for travel. The bronzer is lovely and not too dark for my pale skin and it can double as an eye shadow. The highlighter is one of my favorites. It’s glowy but not glittery and gives a natural highlight which is what I prefer, and it can also double as an eye shadow. The blush is also quite nice, it’s matte and buildable and looks great on my fair skin but it might be too light for darker skin. I don’t usually care for pressed powder, I prefer loose, but for travel when space is limited I’ll bring this and use it. I got this from iPSY Glam Bag Plus and it’s one of my favorite products ever from them. Plus it lasts a long time so it’s a great value.
Annandale, VA
IT Cosmetics® Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette uploaded by Danielle K.
I received this in an Ipsy glam plus box. When I first looked at it I was very impressed, and excited to try it as the colors are very pretty. I’d hoped it would be great for a compact vacation type palette but unfortunately I didn’t get on with it too well as I didn’t find it that pigmented and unfortunately these tones didn’t show up as my complexion is olive. Maybe someone with a fairer tone could find it more useful, but after applying loads of it you still couldn’t tell I was wearing it. Never reach for it now. Packaging and palette itself were very pretty though
Kodiak, AK
Truly a versatile palette. The bronzer is a bit warmer than the original It Cosmetics palette or the Cover Fx palette. It's a great natural palette. You can create a more dramatic look or you can create a subtle look. It's all up to you. I believe that this works great for light to medium skin tones. I had no issues with the formula causing skin irritation either which is a bonus since my skin is sensitive.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a super great product for on the go. I love the shades and how they swatch. The shades are true to color and a little dab of them goes a long way. This palette is great for every day and night looks. I would highly recommend just because of how convient it is! IT Cosmetics® Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette
Louisville, KY
I'm going to start this off by saying that I have loved every IT Cosmetics product I have ever tried. This palette is definitely one of my favorites, because it has bronzer, highlighter, blush, and setting powder all in one palette, making it super convenient, and they are all in a color that I love, and would normally
1,520 reviews
This palette is absolutely gorgeous. I love It cosmetics and everything they bring to the table. My only complaint about this specific palette would be just how dark the blush is. Everything else is gorgeous and blend-able, but the blush is too deep
Covington, LA
Great face palette! I don’t use blush, bronzer, or highlighter often and I love that this palette has it all. The colors are light and build well. It is great for a beginner and a pro. I definitely recommend!
Frazier Park
Purchased at: Sephora
I have fair skin so a half worked but not for long. I didn’t like how light they are it was hard to apply at first but after a few layers to get the pigment I wanted. I wouldn’t recommend maybe separately.
Rossville, GA
IT Cosmetics® Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette uploaded by Rendi B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this quad. It cosmetics are amazing brand. Everything is 5 stars. I love to use the white powder to set and brighten under eye. Great bronzer color also. Beautiful.
Cape Coral , FL
I honestly did not think I would love this palette as much as I do! This is a perfect travel palette with 4 products in 1! I am fair/light skinned and this was a great match for me! The blush and bronzer can be subtle with a light hand, which is what I prefer! The highlighter is also pretty as an eyeshadow topper and the powder leaves my skin so soft and smooth!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
1,520 reviews
il y a un an
Is this pigmented? Alexis B. I believe you’ve tried this one?
Kymber B. • il y a un an
Yes it is pigmented but you need to blend blend and put more and more on... okay it's not that bad but yes they are pigmented