BY IT COSMETICS

• New! Perfect Lighting™ Luminizer highlights and enhances your features!
  • Featuring award-winning, best-selling Bye Bye Pores Pressed™ Powder to make your pores disappear!
  • New! Bye Bye Pores Blush™ in signature Je Ne Sais Quoi™ shade brightens your complexion!
  • New! Sunshine in a Compact™ Bronzer adds your perfect summer glow!
  • Anti-aging hydrolyzed collagen, silk, peptides and Perfect Lighting™ Technology

James Z.
Marshfield
This palette contains two hits and two misses. The blush and the powder are both awesome! I set with the powder constantly because it is such a nice sheer amount of powder that helps so much with crease protection. The blush is very light which happens to be one that I love! It has wonderful baby pink color and looks great on cheeks. The bronzer and highlighter are basically there to take up space. They both have no pigment and the highlighter doesn’t even have any sort of a shimmer or sheen that is at all attractive. If you have the money to spend, get it for the blush and powder.
Amberly S.
The powders are super smooth, blendable, and definitely have great pigmentation. This is a great palette for travel as it offers a lot in sleek packaging. The bronzer, blush, and highlighter can also work great for eyeshadow. The highlighter isn't necessarily "blinding" but does offer a nice glow. The blush creates a beautiful pinky flush. The bronzer definitely leans warm but I don't find it to be not too orange or unnatural looking. The bye bye pores works great for undereyes or all over the face. I don't think this is a palette that would work for all skin tones as it could be too much for fairer skin tones and too light for deeper skintones. Overall a good palette if you want a good sampling of face products from it cosmetics or a face palette for travel.
Madeline C.
I like this product. It’s just not like the best I think this product could work for any skin color. I think this product is good for an everyday look and it is long lasting. I would recommend this product to others!i love it
Alex C.
 I pretty much use this every time I do my make up although  I enjoy lighter applications rather bold. If you like medium to  heavy coverage this product is not for you. The translucent powder I would rate it a five out of 10.  The dark contour takes many applications to see cover.  It just depends how heavy you like to wear your make up but I do enjoy this product because of it being a lightweight and not overdoing it
Sunamy Q.
Hialeah, FL
I love this pallet , it has all the holy grail products in one and that makes it very easy to take for trips And inside the bag to retouch at any time. Amazing colors. My personal favorite is the blush, which really airbrushes the pores and the highlighter is the perfect color.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love this product. It can be used in several different ways and the colors are great. I really wish they had a video about the best ways to apply it because it would help with the application. I have lighter skin and the color palette is perfect for it.
Katey J.
yulee, FL
I mainly use this for the blush and highlight. The bronze didn’t do much for me, it might just be the color i got but it just doesn’t bronze as good as some of my favorite bronzers. For the price you pay I think it should all be equal, to me this was not.
amanda K.
Denton, NC
Love love this. This isn't the shade I had. I had the lightest one. And I've used it until everythings gone but the blush. I didn't use all the blush just because I'm not a big blush fan. The contour is the only one I've ever found I feel comfortable and confident using
Damaris S.
Bellport
My second favorite palette from its! 4in1 you get highlighter, bronzer, blush, and pressing pore powder! Beautiful packaging! Nice size mirror! Great for everyday glam and good size to keep in bag!
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I absolutely adore this palette. I love that it's pretty all inclusive, considering it has a setting powder, blush, bronzer and highlight. The highlight is gorgeous and can be worn natural or intense. The blush is a pretty natural flush. The bronzer is light, but neutral, not too warm or too cool. The setting powder is my holy grail powder, I absolutely love it. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because the bronzer is pretty sheer and this comes in one shade that works for fair-light/medium skin tones, but nothing deeper.
Susy G.
Is it cosmetics only sold at sephora?
Star B.
Lancaster
I want to try everything in cosmetics please tell me what you think about this product
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT
Allison B.
Nicholasville, KY
I have never used any products from IT cosmetics, would you recommend this product as a good one to introduce someone into the product line? How is the color payoff of the blush and bronzer? How is the texture?
Sarah B.