BY IT COSMETICS #33 in Contouring

• The key is to really buff in contour shades and blend, blend, blend for natural-looking results!
  • Wipe off brush between highlight and contour applications for best results.
  • Contour your eyes, too! Highlight shades double as eyeshadow base colors, and contour shades double as crease and lid shadow colors!
  • Use your IT Cosmetics™ Heavenly Luxe™ You Sculpted!™ brush for flawless contouring every time, because the brush does the work for you!

Buy on ULTA*
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Love love LOVE this palette! I have fair skin and it is really hard to find contour palettes that work with my skin color. I love that is has a matte highlight as well as radiant highlight. Not only do I use these highlights to contour but the radiant highlight is also grate as an eye shadow! I love the texture of this product as well. It blends super nicely and isn't too dramatic for my light skin! Highly recommend!
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
I grabbed this while it was on sale on the It Cosmetics website. I’m glad I did! I’ve had no issues with this blending. The color also seems to stay for most of the day as well. I really like that if even though some of the colors may not work with my skin tone on the face, I can still use it as an eyeshadow. It’s nice because I don’t feel like I’m wasting the palette because I can only use some colors on the face. I’d definitely recommend this if your one who doesn’t mind interchanging the product for the face or the eyes.
Nichole P.
Pittsburgh
I use this product when I want to contour and feel great. The product is light, great for all skin types, and not to mention has the added anti-aging properties I have come to love with It cosmetics. My mother introduced me to their products on my wedding day, and I have come to love everything about this brand. For those of is that want a cosmetic that helps defy aging this is your go to product.
Jessica L.
Sikeston, MO
This palette is perfect! Love all the contouring shades and how they blend seamlessly. And the color is natural it's not overly bronzed or orange.the shimmer highlight in this palette is my favorite I use it everyday in the corner if my eyes.makes me look awake!
Jennifer H.
Branchland, WV
I love this product - use it daily! The varying shades allow for either light or darker contouring. Also, the matte and shimmer highlights are great so you can vary which you use - I typically wait and do the shimmer highlights for a dramatic effect.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I love this product! It always applies evenly for me and you only need a little bit to go to a long way. I have oily/acne prone skin and it didn’t effect that in any way which is great. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone!
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
My aunt bought this for me and i love it!! The tones are cooler shades for the contour, which is great for my skin tone. The darker shades i have used as an eyebrow color, which worked really well too. The matte highlight included is really good for brightening the under eye area, and the radiance highlight is great for that lit from within glow.
Claudia
Great addition to my skin care/makeup routine products! Very easy to apply and great for your skin! You get as much coverage as you want, feels very light weight and very silky smooth! I already hit pan on one of the lighter shades so I would definitely be buying another one soon! Highly recommend this product and all It Cosmetics skin care and makeup products! All great for your skin! ❤❤❤️️️
Ally G.
Forest, VA
I LOVE this palette. The contour shades build together nicely and are well pigmented- I have fair skin and the light brown shades even make a big difference just contouring with those. The highlighter is incredibly pigmented too and has violet undertones instead of yellow so it gives the most gorgeous, icy glow. ❄️✨
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I have had this for a while, I like using it because it is very simple it makes your contour pop out and changes your look completely. I would definitely reccomend
Alissa B.
Is this a cream or powder contour kit?
Kristine s.
Would these colors look good on Fair skin? What undertones are these better for?
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
DOES THE MATTE HIGHLIGHTER LOOK ASHY ON THE SKIN?
Dena A.
Houston , TX
Looks like a great product- where is the best place to purchase?
Joanna A.
Do you believe this product would be good for someone who is just getting into sculpting the face?