BY IT COSMETICS

• The key is to really buff in contour shades and blend, blend, blend for natural-looking results!
  • Wipe off brush between highlight and contour applications for best results.
  • Contour your eyes, too! Highlight shades double as eyeshadow base colors, and contour shades double as crease and lid shadow colors!
  • Use your IT Cosmetics™ Heavenly Luxe™ You Sculpted!™ brush for flawless contouring every time, because the brush does the work for you!

Buy on ULTA*
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Love love LOVE this palette! I have fair skin and it is really hard to find contour palettes that work with my skin color. I love that is has a matte highlight as well as radiant highlight. Not only do I use these highlights to contour but the radiant highlight is also grate as an eye shadow! I love the texture of this product as well. It blends super nicely and isn't too dramatic for my light skin! Highly recommend!
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
I grabbed this while it was on sale on the It Cosmetics website. I’m glad I did! I’ve had no issues with this blending. The color also seems to stay for most of the day as well. I really like that if even though some of the colors may not work with my skin tone on the face, I can still use it as an eyeshadow. It’s nice because I don’t feel like I’m wasting the palette because I can only use some colors on the face. I’d definitely recommend this if your one who doesn’t mind interchanging the product for the face or the eyes.
Jennifer H.
Branchland, WV
I love this product - use it daily! The varying shades allow for either light or darker contouring. Also, the matte and shimmer highlights are great so you can vary which you use - I typically wait and do the shimmer highlights for a dramatic effect.
Claudia
Great addition to my skin care/makeup routine products! Very easy to apply and great for your skin! You get as much coverage as you want, feels very light weight and very silky smooth! I already hit pan on one of the lighter shades so I would definitely be buying another one soon! Highly recommend this product and all It Cosmetics skin care and makeup products! All great for your skin! ❤❤❤️️️
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I have had this for a while, I like using it because it is very simple it makes your contour pop out and changes your look completely. I would definitely reccomend
Lizette O.
It cosmetics contains many ingredients that are healthy for the skin. This pallette has a nice color scheme for all skin tones to choose from. I'm on the olive medium skin tone. Therefore, I choose the darker color to contour and bronze. There is plenty of product to use and will last you a long time.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
This was my first ever contour kit. It has a nice translucent shade, a shimmer highlight shade, and then 4 contour shades. The 2 in the middle are PERFECT for pale girls. And I'm the summer when I'm not so pale, I put a tiny bit of one on the bottom in there & it makes it look perfect
Christie C.
Wayne
I use this palette all the time! I like that I can blend the colors to one that works for me. I think it is better then other products because you can choose what kind of highlight you want to use. ( shimmering or matte). I would definitely use buy again!
Jamie L.
This contour palette is honestly horrible. It was my first contour palette and even then I knew it was poor quality. The powders are not very pigmented at all. All but the deepest contour shade is too warm and can’t actually be used to contour with.
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
I use this baby everyday! It has lighter colors for a simple contour during the day and drastic colors so you are more noticeable at night. It has a nice matte finish so you aren’t all oily and it the product lasts forever!
Alissa B.
Is this a cream or powder contour kit?
Dena A.
Houston , TX
Looks like a great product- where is the best place to purchase?
Kristine s.
Would these colors look good on Fair skin? What undertones are these better for?
Joanna A.
Do you believe this product would be good for someone who is just getting into sculpting the face?
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
DOES THE MATTE HIGHLIGHTER LOOK ASHY ON THE SKIN?