BY IT COSMETICS

Instant Line-Smoothing Treatment with Collagen and Antioxidants. IT Wrinkle Filling Primer helps improve the appearance of skin firmness and suppleness - delivering a combination of skin firming antioxidants, collagen, and essential skin nutrients.  Green tea extract helps strengthen capillary walls, reduce skin inflammation and enhance skin s clarity and radiance. Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing.

Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
This is a very small amount of product, but a little goes a long way with this one. I would say  IT Cosmetics® Wrinkle Filling Cream for Eyes is a bit pricey but effective. Make sure to rub it into your under eyes before applying your foundation or primer - it will help fill out the lines and leave a more flawless finish.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I bought two more the other day they work and I have sensitive skin softer Euro careful up products I put on my face and it didn't break my face out and I actually felt like you couldn't see the small little crow's feet lol but no doubt I for sure would purchase this product again it's a good one
angela f.
Richardson, TX
Another great product from IT! When your my age you need help, and this really works! A little goes a long way, this product is like a little pick me up for your eyes, and who doesn't need that.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This product is fantastic for wrinkles! It plumped my skin up instantly and made my lines much less visible. I noticed a lot of improvement around my eyes with a few weeks of using this regularly. It only takes a small pea size for both eyes, so it lasts for a few months.
Aimee A.
Edmond, OK
I have really dry skin, so whenever i put on make up...it really shows on my under eyes. This cream is fantastic because it gives my under eyes the hydration they need not to crease whenever i put on foundation and powder!
Erika L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't really even know where to begin with this brand because I believe that all of their products are just phenomenal and very true to their description. I got all of my products from my local ulta . Highly recommend
Alexis R.
newburgh ny
Well As many people know I suffer from early wrinkles and have a hard time handleing them and this creme fills in your wrinkles very well. I have repurchased this twice already and will continue to do so.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
This eye cream is great for the daytime, I took a star off because I don't wear cosmetics with silicones in them overnight. Other than that, it applies so well, that sometimes I forget to put on concealer, when getting ready for work.
Mary L.
Love this IT Cosmetic product for eyes. Visibly noticed a reduction in wrinkles around my eyes. Love being an IT girl. Keep creating products that are good for skin, and make me look good.
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love IT cosmetics. I have several products of theirs, including eye cream to help reduce puffiness under the eyes. The wrinkle cream and eye cream goes hand in hand. Definitely a must have if you have wrinkles and want to reduce their appearance.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
Does this product help treat the wrinkles over time or just while using the product? I
Griseda H.
Does this cream really works for wrinkles?
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Does this work for someone in their 60's with lots of wrinkles?
amanda l.