BY IT COSMETICS

Helps soothe and protects lips, while giving you a gorgeous flush of color! These rich butters give you a naturally pretty flush of all day lasting vitality-filled color with the soothing, hydrating and conditioning benefits of a balm.

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Oil, Vanillin,Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract,Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract,Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract,Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silica Dimethyl Silylate ,Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate,Cholesteryl Nonanoate,Cholesteryl Chloride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract , Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019),Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499),Red 30 Lake (CI 73360),Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1),Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2),Red 28 Lake (CI 45410:2)

IT Cosmetics® Vitality Lip Flush Lipstick Butter
  • "The vitality lip flush is a lip that gives the naturally pretty flash,vitality-filled.color of a lipstick with the anti-aging hydtating and conditionning feel of a Balm and a long wear stain that doesnt dry out lips." in 3 reviews
Lydia G.
Pico Rivera
I LIVE FOR THIS!
I have this in the shade pillow it is so bomb! It’s so hydrated and comfortable to wear. It’s a must forsure. Not all that pigmented but trust me you will love it
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Nice but little pigmentation despite the deep color of the product, and it is moisturizing; also has a light and lovely vanilla scent, not taste.... but not my favorite of the IT line. Lovvve the juicier lipstick and gloss that changes to your lip tone (the name is in French)...great color, texture, and that wonderful vanilla. I haven't seen this product in a while...my dog takes lipsticks, glosses, chapstick out of my purse .... She also mutilated an argon oil-mint lip remedy (another fave), 2 days ago. That said, I will always be a loyal customer because of their fantastic makeup, CC cream, concealers, etc.....and, also since the IT line is made with so much love and care by Julie Kern and her team. Chemical & cruelty freeeee. LeapingBunny approved. :) A++++++++ An adored staple brand.
Leanna G.
Bay St Louis, MS
Review for: It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Butter, Pillow (Nude), .09 oz more...
I absolutely love this product. It's so creamy and moisturizing and feels incredible on my lips. The shade is perfect. This product was so easy to apply and lasted a good amount of time. I would absolutely buy again!
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love the color of this lipstick it is so pretty and the packaging it came in was great and creative and this was my first time using it and I will defiantly buy it again and it was very easy to put on
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoy this product because it is super hydrating on my lips. I had bought this product in the color In Love and it is perfect for all skin types but mine specifically is medium-dark. I enjoy this because it is a very daytime color that I can wear to work. The only negative I can say about the product is that it is very expensive for it being a tinted lip mosturizer
Emily P.
Ridgecrest, CA
It Cosmetics! blows me away with every product I try. This lip product is a beautiful shade and so hydrating on the lips. The price is fair and I like the peace of mind I get when using It Cosmetics!; everything is formulated with plastic surgeons so you know what you're putting on your face is good for it.
Leah W.
Love love love this blush color! It's amazing and last long! Who doesn't want to look beautiful kissed by an amazing lip stick, I know I do! It's priced really well and I know I'm low and have to buy it again!!!
Rachel C.
Love this product! perfect for everyday and at the office. I always feel like I look self absorbed applying lip gloss at my desk but this looks like a balm. lovely color... great moisture. does wear off but it is a balm. I need more colors! note it is sheer
Tori A.
Dayton, OH
I love the rose color! But I was kinda disappointed on how long it lasted throughout the day. It was a little pricey, but I had to keep replying it. It didn't meet my expectations l, but I definitely like the colors!
Maria V.
Love, love, love this lipstick. It has great coverage and it lasts! Like it actually lasts! This was my first purchase from IT Cosmetics and I will be buying more. I had been looking for something to give a more natural look but make it look like I still had something on. I also do not like shimmer on my lips.
Felisha R.
Worth the $20?
Maria  B.
Columbia, SC
I am very bad at finding goodwill colors and I'm very picky about the way they feel on my lips. I was wondering how this one feels and if the color is pretty good and last. It looks gorgeous from the picture.