Is this a product you would recommend? Is it goopy or sticky on the lips ? What shade do you have??
How do they compare to the buxom glosses? Do they stay for a long time on lips?
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT
Start your review of IT COSMETICS Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss in Pretty in Pink - 100% Authentic by It Cosmetics!
Irvine, CA
IT COSMETICS Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss in Pretty in Pink - 100% Authentic by It Cosmetics uploaded by Allison L.
Wow! I have the shade: inspiring red. This is a beautiful gloss! Wow the shade is beautiful. The formula feels very nice and hydrating. This is a lip stain and it does it’s job. It has beautiful packaging and is more pigmented than expected!! #swatch #it #itcosmetics #lipgloss #lipstain
Valley Falls, KS
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It’s so silky smooth. Just a light tint to it but it isn’t super sticky feeling on my lips like most other brands are. This is my first time using this product but so far it has totally impressed me.
Apache Jct, AZ
This lipgloss smells delicious and it's not to sticky the packaging it's cute but simple usually have to reapply a coat after 2 hours I bought this at ulta also can find it at sephora or online should really look into these lipgloss they work so well
I think that this color is gorgeous and it goes on super smooth! It's a great shade to wear on the daily. If you pop this on by itself or over another lippie it gives you a nice shine and it doesn't feel clumpy on the lips.
Trinity, FL
IT COSMETICS Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss in Pretty in Pink - 100% Authentic by It Cosmetics uploaded by Stephanie H.
I love IT cosmetics as a brand. They have some fantastic products. When it comes to his gloss/stain I am on the fence. The consistency is very thin and wears off too quickly for my liking. It does leave behind a light stain to your lips but with my body chemistry the stain becomes fuchsia and I am not a fan. I have the color "Je Ne Sais Quoi". It does come in two more colors. I am tempted to try the others because I like the staining effect after the gloss wears off.
I love this gloss! It's infused with butters and oils that condition and nourish your lips. I have the shade: "Je Ne Sais Quoi" and in the tube it's a pale pink, but on the lips, it transitions into a beautiful, rosy flush. It is so hydrating and soft on the lips. I find that once the glossy finish wears off, you're left with a soft "healthy" pink stain that is oh so very pretty.
Chicago
I exchanged my Ipsy points for this gloss and I LOVE it! the color is really natural, it stays put for a long time and it really made my lips feel more moisturized, I tried it on my cheeks and it looks really cute too so I will be ordering the cheek stain on the same shade (Je Ne Sais Quoi)
Aurora, CO
IT COSMETICS Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss in Pretty in Pink - 100% Authentic by It Cosmetics uploaded by Leo S.
This lip gloss is amazing it has avocado and jojoba oil is for dry lips , most of the complaints with lips glosses is that they can be sticky and gross!! Not this one is super hydrating and your lips will love this.
Harrisburg, PA
Got this in the Wine Berry color - perfect fall shade! Goes on smooth and glossy and leaves a long lasting tint to lips. I've tried a lot of other highly pigmented glosses that were super sticky and this has none of that. Looks great by itself or over a nude lipstick.
1,139 reviews
Review for: Joyful
I like this brand and decided to try this product. I really like the tapered wand. It allows me to apply the product more precisely. The color was rich and true. This wasn’t drying. This isn’t long lasting. If you eat or drink, it comes off you’ll need to reapply several times. It is full of good ingredients that moisturize your lips. I’d try their other colors. This was more of a coral color, maybe slightly darker than the norm.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wellington , FL
3 years ago
Does the IT COSMETICS Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss in Pretty in Pink - 100% Authentic by It Cosmetics in blue actually make a noticeable difference in teeth whiteness? My teeth are pretty white as is but I'm intrigued by this product!
Brooke S. • 2 years ago
Yes I swear by this gloss! It gives the illusion of an instantly whiter smile yet the product looks clear on the lips! You'll love it! Try it!