BY IT COSMETICS

4-in-1 Reviver with plum oil, cherry oil, shea butter, argan oil, jojoba oil plus vitamins A, C & E, green & white tea and aloe.

The Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain is a lip product that gives the naturally pretty flush, vitality-filled, color of a lipstick, with the Anti-Aging, hydrating and conditioning feel of a balm AND a long-wear stain that doesn’t dry out lips! It truly is a multi-faceted product, packed with amazing natural ingredients..

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Trihydroxystearin, Polythylene Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, EHelianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentearythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140:1), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410:1).

• I've really wanted to try the Jenesequa (sp?) But am worr...1 Answers
  • Is there a visible tint with the je na sais quoi shade?2 Answers
  • I recently bought this - however I'm worried that it will...1 Answers
EMMA C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: JE NE SAIS QUOI™ more...
Oh my gosh!! Where has this been my whole life? I got this as a free gift for buying IT Cosmetics skincare and WOW what a blessing! I LOVE lipstains but can never find the right formula or color until now. The actual product is clear and goes on clear but you can see it slowly develop into the most flattering flush of color! The color lasts and feels super smooth on the lips. This will be my everyday lip for probably the rest of my life!
Jessie S.
Greenville
Review for: Je Na Sais Quoi more...
I received the Je Na Sais Quoi Vitality Lip Flush (along with the Vitality Lip Flush Hydrating Gloss Stain) as a gift, and let me tell you it has not disappointed me at all. It goes on clear, but reacts with your body chemistry to create an awesome, natural, sheer pink color. It feels just like a lip balm, creamy and smooth, but the pink it creates goes so well with your complexion. Sometimes I wear just the Vitality Lip Flush, and sometimes I finish it off with the Hydrating Gloss Stain, which adds a nice glossy shine. It is full of antioxidants that help nourish and hydrate your lips and it seems to really do just that. The color last for a long time, but it you want to add a little shine, just reapply. It last a long time, but I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
ELLE S.
LOVE this lipstick!! I actually completely used up the whole tube of this, which I never do! It goes on as a pink shade but adjusts to your lips! I love that is so natural! It usually turns a very pink shade on me, which I love. I also have the corresponding gloss, which is just as great and I use over the top of this! The lipstick is very moisturizing and almost feels like a lip balm! It does stain and stays on for hours! I usually still have some of the stain left on my lips at the end of the day.
Lindsey M.
I love this! My favorite shade is Je Ne Sais Quoi, and I have gone through one tube and almost done with my second. I have some chronic illnesses and when my face looks dull I use this to make my lips look healthy and plump. The color it gives is amazing and never too bold. People say I look healthy and happy when wearing this because it looks so natural and amazing! Would recommend
Sarah O.
Review for: Rose Flush more...
Let me start by saying I am not a huge lipstick person. Generally, I've stuck to lip balms and glosses. HOWEVER, I decided I needed a little something for certain meetings for my job, but I am terrible at picking out lip color.  This product did all the work for me! It goes on very subtly, but as it adjusts to your body, the color deepened, at least for me. And it looks great! I also found that if you want more color, you can build the lipstick on itself and get more of a pop. It goes on really easily, and I have found it pretty difficult to mess up. Which for me, and lip products, is a MIRACLE. LOVE!!!
Morgan M.
Lerona, WV
Review for: Je Na Sais Quoi, Other more...
Come on, say it with me... APPLIES LIKE BUTTER!!!!
I discovered these two days ago and to begin with I only bought one and I fell in love and the day day I went and bought another in a different shade.
These are 100% my new FAVORITE lippie
I want every single shade! If I could rate them 20 stars I would!!
I love the clear one, they all react to the pigment of your lips and give you a natural looking lip!
They apply so buttery soft and smooth!! 10/10 would recommend!! I'm buying more!! 😍😍
Danielle W.
Review for: Je Na Sais Quoi more...
My new to to ! I had frog prince and loved it but once I found out about this I knew I needed it. I love that it makes your lips so soft and moisturized and that pink color is amazing. This is a must have. I'm going to buy the gloss soon enough also. Love these! Definitely worth the price.
Kristi M.
Man
Love the IT Vitality lip flush it goes on well and color is wonderful, doesn't look like it has any color at all but once applied it is very pretty and flattering, would most definitely recommend this product it is anti ageing, lip balm, lipstain, lip gloss and lipstick
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
The most moisturizing lippie EVER!!! I love the shuttle flush I get to my lips.. it’s like a chapstick kinda but not greasy or thick feeling at all.. it’s thin because the moisture instantly goes into your lips and leaves them hydrated all day I’m obsessed with this, it has 100% replaced my chapstick! My fave color is in darling (which is pictured)
Jena C.
I love these Vitality Lip Flush lip gloss stains! They stay on all night or day, without drying out or cracking your lips. They are loaded with plum oil, shea butter, grape seed oil, and they’re cruelty free, made without sulphates or phthalates so you don’t have to worry about what you’re ingesting from your lips!
beverly m.
Is it really that hydrating. I have seen it, I am yet to try it. I have tons of lipstics but I never finish them or have really loved any of them to finish the whole lipstick. Is it worth it?
Olivia A.
Is this a good everyday color ?
Viana P.
Is there a visible tint with the je na sais quoi shade?
McKenzie W.
I really want to try out this product - and the whole gambit of colors! What experiences have yiu guys and gals had of it?
Co N.
Richmond hill, GA
I recently bought this - however I'm worried that it will break easily as it seems to move when I apply it. Did I just get a faulty one or are they all a little flimsy? I hope it's just a fluke bc I love it other then that!