BY IT COSMETICS

4-in-1 Reviver with plum oil, cherry oil, shea butter, argan oil, jojoba oil plus vitamins A, C & E, green & white tea and aloe.

The Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain is a lip product that gives the naturally pretty flush, vitality-filled, color of a lipstick, with the Anti-Aging, hydrating and conditioning feel of a balm AND a long-wear stain that doesn’t dry out lips! It truly is a multi-faceted product, packed with amazing natural ingredients..

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Trihydroxystearin, Polythylene Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, EHelianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentearythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140:1), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410:1).

• I've really wanted to try the Jenesequa (sp?) But am worr...1 Answers
  • Is there a visible tint with the je na sais quoi shade?2 Answers
  • I recently bought this - however I'm worried that it will...1 Answers
Jessie S.
Greenville
Review for: Je Na Sais Quoi more...
I received the Je Na Sais Quoi Vitality Lip Flush (along with the Vitality Lip Flush Hydrating Gloss Stain) as a gift, and let me tell you it has not disappointed me at all. It goes on clear, but reacts with your body chemistry to create an awesome, natural, sheer pink color. It feels just like a lip balm, creamy and smooth, but the pink it creates goes so well with your complexion. Sometimes I wear just the Vitality Lip Flush, and sometimes I finish it off with the Hydrating Gloss Stain, which adds a nice glossy shine. It is full of antioxidants that help nourish and hydrate your lips and it seems to really do just that. The color last for a long time, but it you want to add a little shine, just reapply. It last a long time, but I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Lindsey M.
I love this! My favorite shade is Je Ne Sais Quoi, and I have gone through one tube and almost done with my second. I have some chronic illnesses and when my face looks dull I use this to make my lips look healthy and plump. The color it gives is amazing and never too bold. People say I look healthy and happy when wearing this because it looks so natural and amazing! Would recommend
Morgan M.
Lerona , WV
Review for: Je Na Sais Quoi, Other more...
Come on, say it with me... APPLIES LIKE BUTTER!!!!
I discovered these two days ago and to begin with I only bought one and I fell in love and the day day I went and bought another in a different shade.
These are 100% my new FAVORITE lippie
I want every single shade! If I could rate them 20 stars I would!!
I love the clear one, they all react to the pigment of your lips and give you a natural looking lip!
They apply so buttery soft and smooth!! 10/10 would recommend!! I'm buying more!! 😍😍
Danielle W.
Review for: Je Na Sais Quoi more...
My new to to ! I had frog prince and loved it but once I found out about this I knew I needed it. I love that it makes your lips so soft and moisturized and that pink color is amazing. This is a must have. I'm going to buy the gloss soon enough also. Love these! Definitely worth the price.
Kristi M.
Man
Love the IT Vitality lip flush it goes on well and color is wonderful, doesn't look like it has any color at all but once applied it is very pretty and flattering, would most definitely recommend this product it is anti ageing, lip balm, lipstain, lip gloss and lipstick
Ereeze B.
Lake Stevens, WA
Review for: Je Na Sais Quoi more...
vitality lip flush super hydrates my lips and the shade gives my lips a “my lips but better lip color” like it’s natural but it makes my lips look so healthy at first im surprised by the clear lippie but it gave me a hint of pink to make my lips look healthy. the packaging is super nice and i’ll def buy it again!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Je Na Sais Quoi more...
Love this lipstick gives my lips just a bit of flush to them it’s so hydrating and doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry amazing ingredients, I love IT Cosmetics I’m addicted to all their products, like the packaging and would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Megan I.
Review for: JE NE SAIS QUOI™ more...
This lip balm gives my lips a very light, natural pink tint. It is hydrating but that means it doesn’t stay put. It needs constant reapplying.
It’s nice but you can find many other similar color-changing products for a much cheaper price.
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
The most moisturizing lippie EVER!!! I love the shuttle flush I get to my lips.. it’s like a chapstick kinda but not greasy or thick feeling at all.. it’s thin because the moisture instantly goes into your lips and leaves them hydrated all day I’m obsessed with this, it has 100% replaced my chapstick! My fave color is in darling (which is pictured)
Jena C.
I love these Vitality Lip Flush lip gloss stains! They stay on all night or day, without drying out or cracking your lips. They are loaded with plum oil, shea butter, grape seed oil, and they’re cruelty free, made without sulphates or phthalates so you don’t have to worry about what you’re ingesting from your lips!
beverly m.
Is it really that hydrating. I have seen it, I am yet to try it. I have tons of lipstics but I never finish them or have really loved any of them to finish the whole lipstick. Is it worth it?
McKenzie W.
I really want to try out this product - and the whole gambit of colors! What experiences have yiu guys and gals had of it?
Olivia A.
Is this a good everyday color ?
Viana P.
Is there a visible tint with the je na sais quoi shade?
Ana A.
Is this a lipstick kinda like lip gloss or is it really a lip stain like the markers type ones that do not leave it glossy ?? Just color