6 colors available

BY IT COSMETICS

What is it: Vitality Lip Flush Anti-Aging Lipstick Stain takes the place of your lipstick, anti-aging conditioning lip balm, ultra-hydrating lip gloss, and your lip stain! This truly innovative formula contains Hydra-Luxe Technology including ingredients such as plum oil, cherry oil, shea butter, aloe, and jojoba that all work together to treat, hydrate, condition, and nourish your lips. It minimizes the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles. Plus, this lip flush is packed with anti-oxidants including acai, green tea, white tea, and vitamins A, C, and E to fight free-radical attack.

• Is there a visible tint with the je na sais quoi shade?2 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • I recently bought this - however I'm worried that it will break eas...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip stick/balm is Rose Flush and Love Story. It's got great packaging bc it's reflective and you can see where you are putting the product on by using cap as a mirror. I've used both colors and found them to be moisturizing without drying out my lips and the hint of color is amplified by reapplication and body heat. I do get a slight plumping and enjoyed trying this product. I will try and purchase Je Ne Sais Quoi, Pure Joy and Damsel to see which of them is my favorite.
heather c.
heather c.
Got this in a QVC daily deal which made it basically free. glad I did not pay full price for it. It was a huge let down after seeing it raved about so much on youtube. the color is barely there and the moisturizing feeling it gives you goes away very fast. its in car to use when i need something but would never buy, if i did, i would return it.
This is my favorite "chapstick". It's a little pricey but it really does moisturize lips. I love that it changes to your perfect shade of pink. It has a neutral flavor and has no smell. I buy it every winter.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I am not a lipstick person and I love this. It is clear in the tube but tints your lips a slightly bolder version of the natural color. Feels great on too!
TeeJay M.
TeeJay M.
Hallstead, PA
Omg!!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I love the color that I get when it transforms to my perfect shade of pink!!!
RUTH T.
RUTH T.
I love this product. It's natural and no need to use lipstick. Works amazing. You must buy it's very needed
Alison T.
Alison T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color! Great fall and winter color. Stays on good and is not drying.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in an It kit and honestly thought it was just a lipstick shaped lip balm because it has no color on the stick. When I put it on though, I noticed a very light color which I think it really cool because it gives a very natural look without having to worry about if your lipstick is fading or smearing. It is very hydrating (just like a lip balm). This is definitely one of my favorite lip products now (and I have A LOT).
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited thinking this was going to be better than the Josie Maran lip sting honey because of the natural tint it's supposed to leave. At first it didn't leave any color. So after reapplying several times today I got the color it leaves. It is moisturizing but the tube feels like it's going to break off. I won't purchase again unless it was on sale half the price. Atleast it will be handy for summertime by the pool. It could be used after my night routine to apply before bed.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I already had one of IT Cosmetics lip vitality and they're so good I recently purchased two more the colors are always gorgeous and they keep my lips moisturized all day long which is what I need cuz I have very dry skin and the color also stays on for a really long time it's definitely one of my favorites that's why I purchased two more!
beverly m.
beverly m.
Is it really that hydrating. I have seen it, I am yet to try it. I have tons of lipstics but I never finish them or have really loved any of them to finish the whole lipstick. Is it worth it?
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
I really want to try out this product - and the whole gambit of colors! What experiences have yiu guys and gals had of it?
Viana P.
Viana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a visible tint with the je na sais quoi shade?
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Is this a good everyday color ?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?