BY IT COSMETICS

Provides the perfect long-wear flush of naturally pretty color all while providing boosts of hydration infused with a powerful stain that doesn't’t dry out your lips or skin. It delivers a lasting look of vitality with hydrated, gorgeous lips and cheeks all day long.

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140:1), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410:1).

Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
I love this brand, but this product is perfect. It's a flush of a color. By that, I mean what the product in the tube isn't what will end up on your face. It brings out a color unique to you. And it's beautiful every time. It's smooth and sinks right in with the perfect dry time to allow you to blend. As a lip color, it nourishes and gives a great sheer kiss of color. And it smells like a bowl of fresh cherries!
Dana B.
I started just wearing this as a cream blush, and loved it! It looks so natural, is easy to apply with a small stipple brush, and wears all day. Then I tried it on my lips and almost like it even more this way. It makes my lips so soft and gives just a hint of beautiful color to my lips. Worth the money!
Jennifer W.
First things first, It Cosmetics doesn't have many products I won't use. Ipsy was my first introduction to this brand but it didn't stop there. I pick up their products locally now and constantly check in on Ipsy glam and shopper offers to grab the next big thing It Cosmetics may have it. Long wearing is my biggest reason, along with customer service, price, and availability. Oh did I mention variety and versatile?
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this and love it cosmetics. WAs originally introduced by an ipsy bag and went back for more. Wasn't originally into face highlighters but this is easy to apply and has good staying power. Would definitely recommend.
McKenzie W.
I swiped this on my lips and cheeks once in ulta and it has not gotten off my wish list yet!!! I can't wait to get one of my own. The rose flush was lovely and it did last a long time. No flavor but lots of awesome, natural, lit from within and just bitten perky glow!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
This product is SO GOOD! It Cosmetics has become a brand name I have come to know and trust. This stain is long lasting. And the price is right. You can't go wrong with IT Cosmetics. Always recommend to others.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
This product is amazing I'm so excited to give my personality review on this no perfect . Yes very easy to apply and use. Online I just love it and my friends love it too. I would differently buy it again.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
I absolutely love this bronzer. It goes on easy and last all day. It's slightly expensive so I only use it on special occasions. Definitely meets my expectations. I highly recommend this product to others.
Brittany W.
Amazing !!! Just the right amount of highlight and bronze at the same time ! Lasts all day long and I love it so much I use it everyday ! Gives me the pop I've been looking for . Definitely reccomend it.
Shelly M.
Montgomery
This product is amazing. I've never been a lipstick kind of girl. I can never find shades that satisfy me. Always two bright, too dark, or to light. This brings out the natural tone of my lips, and it is amazing. Better than any stain gloss or color I've ever used?
Ashley C.
Is this something that takes a lot of effort to run in ... I hate the thought of ruining my other foundation work. Also is it worth the money?
Kori C.
453 Otterhole Rd West Milford
I LOVE this!! Super awesome!! Easy to use, easy to carry around & it can be put ANYWHERE !! I use it on cheeks, lips & eye lids!! It IS a must have product!!