Dena H.

IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Is IT worth the money ? Thanks:).

Chloe W.
Chloe W.
2 years, 2 months ago
This blush is good if you like cream blush instead of powder blush. I use a stippling brush to apply it to my cheeks and then blend it in. The color stays all day and a little product goes a long way.