BY IT COSMETICS

• Anti-aging, brightening and hydrating blush stain—in powder form!
  • Treats and conditions skin while delivering a naturally pretty look of vitality
  • Micro-milled, talc-free, ultra long-wearing formula
  • Anti-aging technology, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, aloe, and green and white tea

Emily J.
Springfield , MA
I have this in pink peony and I couldn't be any happier. I have fair skin dark brown hair and light green eyes. So sometimes blush looks a bit crazy on me. Until this one. It's so subtle, yet beautiful on my skin. It looks like my cheeks are nice and rosey...not overly done up like others. You will NOT be disappointed in this product. Promise.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Review for: Pretty In Peony more...
Before this cheek stain I had never used one before, for some reason, I always went with a powder blush.  This cheek stain is all the rave, easy to use, long-lasting, and adjustable in the brightness you want on your cheeks.  I use it everyday and will continue to do so.
Ashley M.
I think this is a great blush! It seems to last a long time. I do notice after work it looks like it has almost all wiped off. But throughout the day it still looks nice and pigmented on my cheeks! I recommend! It is a great vibrant color that can be worn with every season!
Natalie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Very pigmented. Use a fluffy blush. Loved all colors. However I feel like it can be splotchy. I found applied best heavily and then buffed around with foundation brush. It softens the blush but keeps a very strong consistency.
Ashley R.
Review for: Magical In Mauve, Pretty In Peony more...
This blush was not too bad. It just didn't workout for my skin. It does stain but you just have to work with it and blend. It is a little too expensive and I tend to not use this because it is too time consuming to blend.
Kristen M.
Review for: Pretty In Peony more...
I have very pale skin and I love this stuff. This works very well with my skin tone and last all day. I live in Texas, so you have to find make-up that withstands the heat! This is a great product and I do recommend!
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
Absolutely beautiful color! This blush went on so nicely and was creamy and highly pigmented. Just a dab will do it :) but it adds beautiful color that just adjust and matches skin tone perfectly. Amazing.
Anya O.
I love this product a lot. It gives a nice flush of color without being too intense. The lighter colors in these are better than the deeper colors on my skin tone, but they all perform well.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
I absolutely LOVE this blush! Last all day and adds such a beautiful flush of color, I receive many compliments on it and get asked what blush I'm wearing all the time!
Roheena F.
Review for: Pretty In Peony more...
I like this color and the price packaging looks great it's pigmented and the color stays on great and it actually shows unlike other makeup where they barely show
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
Where can find this product in stores
Dena H.
IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Is IT worth the money ? Thanks:).
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT