BY IT COSMETICS

Vitality Cheek Flush Stain™ is your anti-aging, brightening and hydrating blush stain—in powder form! Developed with plastic surgeons, this truly innovative formula is infused with proprietary Hydra-Luxe Technology, as well as high-performance ingredients including antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, green and white tea, aloe and jojoba, to treat and condition your skin while delivering a naturally pretty flush of color that won’t come off until you take it off! Micro-milled and talc-free, it smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plus gives you a beautiful lit-from-within glow without streaking or disturbing your foundation.

MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PRUNUS CERASUS (BITTER CHERRY) SEED OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYALURONIC ACID, LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT, LONICERA JAPONICA (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410)].

Kathy S.
Delray Beach
Review for: Magical In Mauve more...
I Love this product! I've been looking for a real stain that works and this one does. Usually, if it works on your cheeks, it's not enough for your lips or vice versa. I bought the stain in magenta and it works for me as I am Asian and have dark hair and light-medium coloring.  DO NOT treat this like your normal blush or you will hate it because it is a stain! I dip my blush brush in powder or even powdered foundation and then lightly in the stain. Gently pat it on. Or you can use your finger tips. I put it on my lips and it gives them some pigment all day. JUST BE SURE TO GO LIGHTLY!
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
These blushes aren't bad, buuutttt they aren't my style. In my opinion they are very pigmented but too harsh. It's hard for me to blend out with my other makeup and just does NOT go with my pale skin tone😂 nonetheless I love everything It Cosmetics and will keep it in my collection for now IT Cosmetics® Vitality Cheek Flush Stain™ Anti-Aging Powder Blush Stain
Selina A.
Langhorne, PA
This color may look bold but it depends on how much you apply. I was nervous at first about the color but using a small amount I had a nice even blush to wear daily at work and a brighter colors or a night out!
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
If I were to ask for a blush that you want to have that only have to use a little bit each time you apply it I would recommend this product. It's the perfect size compact and easily bring to go. Besides the beautiful color and shine it lasts so long cause a little bit goes along way
This blush with it's rich color and easily used for a everyday look. I always go to this brand.
Camryn C.
This is a gorgeous color with great pigmentation. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it if you have the money. There is excellent pigmentation and it stays on all day. It also applies smoothly and doesn’t look chalky
Natalie A.
The color is beautiful and can be very pigmented if you have a heavy hand lol I like the packaging, it has a rubbery texture but i do wish you get more product but it is great for traveling!
Linda C.
Very cute blush really good for all types of skin color , rose really nice and cute looking very light blush , makes your cheeks look really nice and makes your whole make up look nice yes I recommend to others .
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The reason I gave this 4\5 was because there was a learning curve, it's not a regular blush, its a "blush stain" think lip stain for cheeks, a little goes A LONG way, and this product stays on, so if you've applied TOO much cause you didn't know how long lasting and pigmented this product can be, you may be looking very bashful. Otherwise it had a good price and I really like the sleek packaging of IT cosmetics
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Leigh P.
I am the biggest fan of it cosmetics I cannot say enough about this brand and how nicely it is pigmented and covers your face at all the right angles ... this blush perfect for anyone who afraid of blush to blush masters ... everyone will love how this color effortlessly highlights your cheeks ! Amazing color and amazing product . This is something you must try !
Em V.
How may shades are there