BY IT COSMETICS

The Luxe High Performance Anti-Aging, Matte Bronzer, Illuminating Powder and Vitality Blush Stain in the Live, Love, Laugh Vitality Disc are all about the naturally pretty look of vitality and radiance. It’s packed with skin-loving, Anti-Aging ingredients such as Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Acai, Green Tea and Vitamins A, C, & E and free of all of the bad ingredients that make skin appear older like Talc.

This amazing formula helps to instantly diffuse the look of lines and wrinkles on the skin while adding a healthy glow to the complexion. The matte bronzer, illuminating radiance powder and vitality blush powder stain helps treat skin with Anti-Aging benefits and give a more youthful radiance and vitality-like glow. Delivers the perfect balance of warmth, glow and brightening for a beautifully glowing complexion. The long-wearing formula lasts all day.

IT Cosmetics Vitality Brightening Anti-Aging Face Disk
  • "the bronzer: i use it on days where i really want a sculpted face, because it is my darkest bronzer. so i have to use it with a light hand but it looks perfect for the summer. the blush: this is also the darkest blush i own. i use it with a light hand also, and then it gives me a really pink flush. it's extremely pigmented. the highlight: it also, again, is very dark for me but i can still make it work. i use it mainly in the summer because this neutral highlight tends to bronze up my cheekbones too. (i probably should've mentioned that i have pale white skin, lol). the good thing is that i can definitely still make this product work for me. i highly love it, and i'm scared for the day i hit pan on it. smooth, very bendable, good-intense pigment. very beautiful." in 3 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love all IT Cosmetics, so it won’t be a surprise when I say that I love this blush trio!! It applies evenly and definitely stays true to its color. With 3 different colors to choose from, you can blend to fin what suits you best. But what really makes this particular blush different is that it’s like no there on the market...it has anti-aging ingredients in it to help your skin look and stay youthful, longer. Another must try for everyone!
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I know mine broke a little but I used it so many times I kinda was rough with it lol buuuut I love to use the bronzer to contour my face! Love the color and it's easy to blend! The formula is super soft I love it!
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
The blush and highlight are perfect for every day application. It lasts all day. The highlight isn’t too bam in your face although it’s very buildable. This was my first “contour” pallet and I still use it today!
Jena C.
This pallet is awesome to use in tandem with the Jumbo face brush because it’s so big! The blush Flush is the perfect colour for all skin tones and the matte bronzer is perfect for contouring without looking overdone.
Brittany C.
Owensville In
I don’t recommend this product. Although it is a three in one I don’t think you are getting yours moneys worth except for the highlight. When you try to build any of the products they just get messy instead of prettier
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
Love! So convenient to have 3 products in one disk. There is a blusher, a highlighter, and a contour shade, all of which are easily applied with a brush. I do recommend it, and I’ll probably buy it again!
Allison M.
I’m obsessed with IT Cosmetics. I have yet to be disappointed by any product. I purchase this at my local ulta BUT Sephora is now carrying more and more IT products!!!
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
I️ love this product! I️ loved the highlight- very subtle and neutral. But I️ use the bronzer more than anything!!! I️t is amazing for contouring!!! I️ use I️t every single day.
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
I would totally buy again! The product is amazing and lasts forever! It matches my skin tone perfectly!IT Cosmetics Vitality Brightening Anti-Aging Face Disk
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this Vitality disc so much. I got it as a free gift when I signed up for an It Cosmetics introductory package. This needed up being my favorite product from the whole set. The bronzer and blush are subtle giving a very natural look, and the highlighter is gorgeous. Not overly objected like many are now a days. Less drama, more natural looking beauty.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
How is the pigmentation?
Lauren A.
What brush do you recommend using with this product?