BeautyEyeMascaraIT Cosmetics
Tightline Waterproof 3-in-1 Black Primer - Eyeliner - Mascara

IT Cosmetics Tightline™ Waterproof 3-in-1 Black Primer - Eyeliner - Mascara

A best-selling, award-winning instant black lash primer, eyeliner and mascara—all in one game-changing formula that’s clinically shown waterproof even after 12 hours of wear!

Is this mascara is good? Would you recommend this product?
It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara is AMAZING! You apply it really good too & bottom lashes then I apply Tarte Big Ego mascara top & bottom & I look like I got fake lashes. It is AMAZING!! IT Cosmetics Tightline™ Waterproof 3-in-1 Black Primer - Eyeliner - Mascara ?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Tightline™ Waterproof 3-in-1 Black Primer - Eyeliner - Mascara!
Heather A.
1,651 reviews
IT Cosmetics Tightline™ Waterproof 3-in-1 Black Primer - Eyeliner - Mascara uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this mascara. It doesn't give your crazy volume or length. But the formula is wonderful. It definitely holds my lashes in place. Holds the curl. Doesn't smudge, flake or run. No racoon eyes! The brush is so tiny, it gets every little lash. And I can get right up to the lash line. The packaging is very pretty. If you notice the tube, you'll see my complaint. Most of the tube is for the brush. Usually, the brush end is the shortest part of the tube, it's the opposite here. It does apply very well, not too thick, doesn't clump.
Madeline G.
Doral, FL
IT Cosmetics Tightline™ Waterproof 3-in-1 Black Primer - Eyeliner - Mascara uploaded by Madeline G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Cuando empecé a utilizar este producto me enamoré rápidamente ya que cumple con lo que promete, me encantas demasiado y ya lo he vuelto a comprar.
Lori H.
Pittston, PA
1,478 reviews
Love this mascara gets in between every lash makes your eyes pop and has a primer allready in it , doesn’t leave lashes feeling hard , very good ingredients for lashes very affordable it makes my eyes look like I’m allready wearing mascara it’s an amazing product like the packaging and would highly recommend it
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,160 reviews
I don’t really ever do tightline but when I heard about this product and how easy it was I purchased it at Ulta. The brush itself is very skinny and able to catch even the smallest eyelashes. I don’t use the product everyday, it’s more when I’m in the mood for it. I can’t compare it to other tightline products because this was my first, but altogether a good product.
Elia M.
Graham, WA
This mascara primer is surely one of the best things I’ve ever tried ! They make my real eyelashes look huge when I apply mascara! It’s really affordable and easy to use! I want to encourage everybody to try it!
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
Tried this product and I loved it it's so awesome the little brush did miracle I was so amazed how it did not miss a single eye lash it really worked. Makes them look longer and natural.
Mary J.
This is my ultimate favorite mascara! You can never go wrong with this one because it works as a primer or looks great by itself! I wear it alone when I want “natural” looking lashes. If you’re looking for full force volume use this and then apply your regular mascara over it and it truly does make your lashes lion like falsies.
Cristina M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara is so easy to apply. The brush is so thin that you can get very close to the base of your lashes without making a mess. It coats every lash and it tight lines at the same time. It also last all day with no flaking. I’m in love!
Paula S.
Sooo good! Perfect for a casual makeup look or full glam!!! It’s so easy to use and looks great!
Jenna V.
Conneaut, OH
IT Cosmetics Tightline™ Waterproof 3-in-1 Black Primer - Eyeliner - Mascara uploaded by Jenna V.
I was so excited to try this product. I have deep-set eyes that are on the small side, and heavy eyeliner takes up too much eyelid space, making them appear even smaller, so I hoped this product would give much needed definition at the base of my lashes. The formula itself is a little too dry, causing clumps which then get magnified by whatever mascara I apply over it. The skinny wand would have been ingenious, except that it’s straight, while my lash line is curved, so trying to get the wand in the corners to coat every lash makes a mess. I took a chance and bent the wand into a more curved shape, which did help. (See photo). However, I don’t feel I should have to modify products in this price price range to make them work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...