It Cosmetics TIGHTLINE Waterproof Black Mascara Primer Duo uploaded by Brooke H.It Cosmetics TIGHTLINE Waterproof Black Mascara Primer Duo uploaded by Kristen F.It Cosmetics TIGHTLINE Waterproof Black Mascara Primer Duo uploaded by Kristen F.

BY UNKNOWN

Why did you create this product: IT Cosmetics is so excited to finally give women a waterproof product that gets to the "root" of their lashes to reach their full lash potential. To finally give woman a simple solution to getting the "Tightline" effect using a black lash primer. To give woman an ultra-black, clinically proven 12+ hour waterproof formula that lengthens and thickens lashes without clumping, protects and conditions lashes and maximizes the results of your favorite mascara all in 1-step! What is it: Tightline Waterproof Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer is the next generation of lash innovation! This budge-proof, waterproof full lash length black eyelash primer is another true game-changer in mascara and eyeliner technology, clinically proven even after 12 hours of wear! This multi-tasking beauty must-have utilizes an ultra-skinny wand, allowing you to start coating your lashes at their actual root, so you coat black along your entire lash length (unlike most mascara brushes that are too large to get to the root, leaving the first 1/3 of your lash roots bare!). This gives you ultimate length and volume. But the best part is, if you have sparse or missing lashes, the Tightline brush lays down black pigment along your entire lash line, filling in spare spots, giving you a full beautiful lash line and the look of an eyeliner and its waterproof even after 12 hours! Who is it for: Anyone who wants waterproof lashes for miles! Anyone with sparse lashes who wants the look of a full lash line with thicker, longer, fuller-looking, amazing lashes that reach their full potential! Anyone who wants 12 hours of clinically proven waterproof wear! Why is it different: Developed with leading plastic surgeons, cutting-edge Tightline Waterproof is clinically proven waterproof even after 12 hours of wear! This lash innovation creates instant definition without taking up extra eye lid space. The skinny wand also allows the conditioning serum to infuse a blend of high performance ingredients including proteins, biotin, collagen, olive, jojoba, avocado and a peptide infused lash enhancing serum giving your lashes the most effective dosage of nourishment and protection. Paraben free. Cruelty free.(0.118 fl. oz.) see more...

• How well does this work? I thought tightlining was using an eyeline...1 Answers
  • How is it? i have not heard many people rave about this product. 2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
This is amazing!! The tiny brush allows you to get every single hair along the lash line even the pesky ones on the corners that I never try to get because I always always accidentally get mascara on my lids or even my nose!! The waterproof formula is slightly more dry than the regular formula so it holds a curl a little better, however slight!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
WOW this is one awesome product. It does it all, it primes, tightlines, gets the little hairs on your lashes, de -clumps. this is one of my new favs and hopefully they don't dare change the formula. it was so good i gave it to my mom and ran to buy it again for myself
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Black
Love love love this! Made my eyelashes look so nice! It spreads them out perfect so they don't look clumpy. Also, makes it easy to get close to the eyelid! Recommend for sure!!! All IT Cosmetics are amazing! I usually put this on before and after other mascara
coral g.
coral g.
Mission, TX
Review for: Black
This product is amazing. It is so small that fits perfectly to reach every little eyelash. It doesn't crease or smash, it stays put all day. very convenient for traveling too. This is my second one and planning to keep on going using it. its the best mascara.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Medina, OH
Review for: Black
Love this mascara! Doesn't clump very easily and the primer goes on and looks smooth. Makes my eye lashes look a lot longer then they really are! I bought mine at ultra and would forsure buy this product again!
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
Review for: Black
The TIGHTLINE Waterproof Black Mascara Primer Duo is an excellent product I have been swimming with this product on and it doesn't run or burn your eyes because of the water. I would recommend this product.
stacey f.
stacey f.
Waterloo, WI
Review for: Black
Love this. I have little to no lower lashes and this creates a liner effect and finds all the lashes that do exist. foloow it up with your normal. ( use It mascara) mascara and BOOM eyelashes!
Esmeralda V.
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
Review for: Black
Tried this product and I loved it it's so awesome the little brush did miracle I was so amazed how it did not miss a single eye lash it really worked. Makes them look longer and natural.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Review for: Black
I love this mascara! Doesn't flake or smudge. And it's actually good for my lashes and contains ingredients that help my lashes grow longer and fuller. I will definitely repurchase.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Los Gatos
Review for: Black
What an amazing discovery. I had never thought to even look for a tightline mascara, but this will do wonders for your lashes. I have super short bottom lashes that like to grow up into my eye. My eye doctor told me to try to curl them or try to find a mascara that would weigh them down so that they wouldn't bother my eye. I started off putting my regular mascara on my bottom eyelashes and it was a disaster. The mascara was too thick and clumpy for my tiny lashes and ended up smudging within a couple minutes because it wouldn't dry fast enough and I could never apply properly. This mascara was shown to me by an It Cosmetics salesperson in Ulta and I was so surprised that a tightline mascara even existed. I am now able to apply the perfect amount of product to my tiny lashes and it gives them enough structure for me to manipulate them away from my eye. This mascara also works as a primer, lash tint, and lash separator because you are able to apply such a thin layer to each lash. The only downside to this product is that it is fairly pricey for such a small amount of product. Not until I opened the box at home did I realize that the longer part of the tube is actually the wand, not the product side. However, it does have good ingredients to maintain strong lashes so that may explain the price.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Is this primer black or white? I'm curious why one would use a black primer. Is it best for use with colored mascaras, to darken brown shades or just enhance the already black mascaras?
Rimsha H.
Rimsha H.
How is it? i have not heard many people rave about this product.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Cartersville, GA
Is it worth the money?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I don't normally like water proof mascara but I do need something for when I go on vacation. How well does this stay on with out smearing
KristinaMarie F.