IT Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length 3-in-1 Eyeliner, Mascara, and Primer Black

BY IT COSMETICS

"Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer Mini - Why did IT Cosmetics create this product: To finally give women a product that gets to the ""root"" of their lashes for their full lash potential. To finally give woman a simple solution to getting the ""Tightline"" effect using a black lash primer. To give woman an ultra black formula that lengthens and thickens lashes without clumping, protects and conditions lashes and maximizes the results of your favorite mascara that is also paraben-free, fragrance-free, and sulfate-free.What is it: Tightline Full Lash Length Black Eyelash Primer is a true game-changer in mascara and eyeliner technology. This multi-tasking beauty must-have utilizes an ultra-skinny wand, allowing you to start coating your lashes at their actual root, so you coat black along your entire lash length (unlike most mascara brushes that are too large to get to the root, leaving the first 1/3 of your lash roots bare!). This gives you ultimate length and volume. But the best part is, if you have sparse or missing lashes, the Tightline brush lays down black pigment along your entire lash line, filling in spare spots, giving you a full beautiful lash line and the look of an eyeliner! This creates instant definition without taking up extra eye lid Space. The skinny wand also allows the conditioning serum to infuse a blend of lash-enhancing ingredients including peptides, collagen, proteins, biotin, nettle extract, green tea, jojoba, and vitamins all the way down to the root of your lashes, giving your lashes the most effective dosage of nourishment and protection. Tightline is also paraben-free, fragrance-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, and is it great for even the most sensitive eyes.Who is it for: Anyone who wants lashes for miles! Anyone with sparse lashes who wants the look of a full lash line. Anyone who wants thicker, longer, fuller-looking, amazing lashes that reach their full potential. Anyone who wants the look of the Tightline eyeliner effect. Why is it different: Tightline Full Lash Length Black Eyelash Primer Skinny wand gives you the power to coat each lash beginning at the root, unlike most mascaras wands that leave the bottom 1/3 of your lashes uncoated. This also creates a natural Tightline eyeliner effect along your upper and lower lash line, because it lays down black pigment between each eyelash at the root, creating instant definition without taking up extra eye lid space. The skinny wand also allows the conditioning serum to infuse a blend of lash-enhancing ingredients including peptides, collagen, proteins, biotin, nettle extract, green tea, jojoba, and vitamins all the way down to the root of your lashes, giving your lashes the most effective dosage of nourishment and protection. Tightline is also paraben-free, fragrance-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, and is it great for even the most sensitive eyes. - Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer Mini" see more...

• Is this a tube mascara? Does it smudge?1 Answers
  • Looking for a mascara that does it all! Does this one add volume an...2 Answers
  • Does this mascara work well? I always have a heck of a time finding...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Bridgewater, NJ
A long time ago Neutrogena had an eyelash tint. It was lightweight but super dark and made eyelashes look naturally amazing. When it was discontinued I swore I would never find something like it again. But then IT came out with Tightline and my eyelashes rejoiced!

I have extremely long eyelashes and thick or volumizing mascaras make them look crazy and spidery, but Tightline is a lightweight formula that elongates my lashes without making them look bulky. If I want a bigger look I just wait for a coat to dry and apply another. I'm definitely an IT girl!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I thought I would love this... I absolutely LOVE it cosmetics but not this. it doesn't make my eyes look like they're lined at all. I guess I can get closer to my lash line, but I can get that close with a regular mascara if I'm careful. maybe I'm just brave and stab it in my eye? how can it be a primer? it makes my lashes hard crispy and flaky so I can't curl them and putting a coat of another mascara on doesn't even work. have 2 tubes to go through because I hate to throw away... ugh
Cheri V.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
Review for: It Cosmetics Tightline® Full Lash Length 3-in-1 Eyeliner, Mascara, and Primer Black 0.067oz/2ml Travel Size
Either I was doing it wrong or this tightline doesn't work.
I tried several times, several different ways and I never saw any real results. I was able to reach my tight line with just a normal mascara brush much better. It seems you can't really get enough product on the wand in order for it to work.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Winter Garden, FL
Love this mascara. I personally use this on my bottom lashes because the brush is tiny and easy to coat every lash without clumps and mascara getting everywhere. The formula is amazing and doesn't take forever to dry compared to other mascara I've used.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love love love this. I put it on right after I curl my lashes and then put my mascara over it. Perfect for getting as close to the lash line as possible. It's also great to use on your lower lashes. I have had no problems with it clumping either!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Kenosha, WI
Love this mascara!! Coats every lash without clumping or feeling too heavy on my fine, blonde, lashes. I use it everyday, and the waterproof formula is holding up great when my eyes water thanks to allergies.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It Cosmetics tightline full lash 3 in 1 is one of my favorite mascara it doesn't clump up and it goes on smooth and last all day!! Makes it even better with eyeliner in one . It's awesome!!!
Angel L.
Angel L.
I wouldn't use this as a regular mascara, and I didn't like it as a primer. What I LOVED it for was my lower lashes! The tiny wand is perfect for the lower lash line!
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
I love it cosmetics they are the best brand of makeup in my opinion. Every time that I use this brand there is always a good outcome. Totally worth the buy!!!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
IT cosmetics makes my eyes pop. I love the texture of tightline. This product definitely makes your life easier. You achieve goddess eyes all in one product.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Reno, NV
Does this mascara work well? I always have a heck of a time finding one that doesn't go bad quick.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Redlands, CA
Looking for a mascara that does it all! Does this one add volume and length? Any recommendations?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Actually works? Three in one product?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Port Reading, NJ
Is this a tube mascara? Does it smudge?
Lizeth G.