BY IT COSMETICS

Why You'll Love IT™
Give your lashes SUPERHERO powers with a game-changing mascara that’s clinically shown to give your lashes super volume, super length and super elastic stretch in just one coat! Developed with plastic surgeons, Superhero™ mascara is skincare for your lashes. The proprietary Elastic Stretch Technology stretches the look of your lashes wider and longer, and wraps each individual lash in a volume-boosting, lengthening, ultra-conditioning black cape of power and color for your strongest, thickest, most defined results. Powerful lash-lifting polymers, volumizing collagen, strengthening biotin, proteins and peptides combined with Super Black pigment and the Lash-Changing Power Brush work together to coat every lash from base to tips—lifting lashes while separating them to create a fuller lash line and ensure that no lash is left behind. The super-buildable formula literally takes your lashes to new heights and puts lash power at your fingertips; simply apply more coats for additional volume and length. You do IT all… now your mascara does, too!

Key Benefits
Exclusive Elastic Stretch Technology for volume and length!
Lash-Changing Power Brush for maximum reach, lift, separation and curl
Super-buildable formula for custom lash-power results
Super Black pigment plus collagen, biotin and peptides to condition as you coat
Game-changing, patent-pending design

Ingredients
WATER, CERA CARNAUBA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL STEARYL ESTERS, ALCOHOL DENAT., PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, VP/VA COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCERIN, ASCORBIC ACID, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BIOTIN, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, SERENOA SERRULATA FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, IRON OXIDE (CI 77499).

• How easy is the removal of this product? Have any one of ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good mascara ?4 Answers
  • What do you think about the IT Superhero mascara in one w...13 Answers
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Amazing!

I happened on the IT presentation last night and when I heard them mention getting rid of the eyelash curler, they had my attention. I hate the darn thing - always pulling out lashes and pinching my eyelids. They showed how this Superhero mascara lifts the eyelashes upwards, and I was intrigued. I've been using a non-prescription eyelash treatment and it has caused amazing growth, but the lashes still wanted to stick straight out mere hours after using the eyelash curler. I even tried heating the curler with my blow dryer to try to get better staying power but to no avail. I had a Superhero mascara that I'd received in one of the IT TSV sets but had not tried it because I was using up what I already had. So I decided to put the Superhero mascara to the test this morning. I was completely amazed at the results. I did *not* use the eyelash curler and this mascara lifted my lashes upward immediately. It enhances the extra length I've achieved with the eyelash treatment and as of lunchtime, my lashes are still curved gently upward. They have never looked better in my entire life! Thanks, It Cosmetics! This mascara is a winner!
Melissa J.
chandler
um, did they call this mascara Superhero because it’s basically indestructible? Im going to say yes.

When using the applicator, I make sure that i swipe it against the side of the tube while I’m removing it so that I don’t have any excess - as i do with all mascaras. With this particular brand, I get SO much volume by applying in a zigzag motion from root to tip. If I wanted a “natural, every day” look, one swipe is all I need. But that’s just not me.

I learned that this mascara sets FAST, so if you want more than one swipe, you better swipe quickly! I use about 2-3 coats, depending on where I’m going.

Volume? Check.
Thickening of each individual lash? Check.
Long lasting? CHECK. this stuff doesn’t budge. I had to use two eye makeup cleansers to get it off completely - which is really impressive!
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I received this product for free from #Ipsy in exchange I agreed to review it and give my personal opinion and share my experiences about interacting with the product. Please keep in mind that this is my own personal experience and opinion.
I received my  IT Cosmetics® Superhero™ Mascara and was immediately excited to try it.  The super sleek shaped bottle was subtle yet feminine feeling.  The brush wand wasn’t overly large yet it does hold enough product on the bristles to coat my upper and lower lashes once without dipping again for more product. Bonus for me!  It does a nice job not smudging once it dries completely.  Though this formula is not waterproof.   I found this to be a bit over priced for what seems like a normal drugstore formula. Final thoughts: I forever will love #IT Cosmetics however for me  IT Cosmetics® Superhero™ Mascara just doesn’t live up to the price.  I probably won’t repurchase this simply because there are others that work  better for me.
#IT Cosmetics #Superhero Mascara #Influenster #contest #mascara #lashes #mini #travelsize #vacation #summer
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I love the way this mascara makes my eye lashes look - super long but also thick without making my eye lashes look like spider legs. However I find that so much of the product ends up on the applicator that if I don’t wipe the majority of it off on a tissue then I get too much mascara on my eye lashes and it looks all clumpy. I subtracted a star because of this since about 75% of the mascara is ending up being thrown away in a tissue so most is being wasted. Maybe I just got a defective tube?

In the picture - left is with mascara right is with no mascara.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I received this from Ulta as a birthday gift. I received this in December and it's the small sample size and I still have so much product left. This mascara is amazing. The black shade is so pigmented which I love so much. I love that the brush is so big it almost separates every eyelash giving me that fake eyelash kind of voluminous look. The one that they gave me is not waterproof and I can tell you that it lasted me all day without smudging. It has no scent which I love. I hate when products have strong scents especially when it comes to facial makeup. If you are looking for a mascara that brings you volume, that gives you the look of false eyelashes, that darkens and lengthens your eyelashes then this is for you. You won't regret it. I would say just purchase it.
Elysha S.
I am so picky when it comes to mascara. I often find myself using multiple different mascaras to achieve the look I want.  I tried this mascara on a whim and had little hope that it would perform to my liking. As always, with my new makeup purchases I went home and did a full face of makeup. The final step was the lashes which ultimately make and often time break the whole look.  I swiped one coat onto my lashes and BOOOOOM!!! Wowzers. This mascara made me look like I had GIANT-FALSE-THICK- BLACK lashes. One coat people.  ONE COAT is all it took. Talk about getting more than you paid for.  This mascara is legit and is worth every penny. I will never purchase another mascara EVER. ❤️❤️❤️
Corie P.
Woodbridge, VA
I wanted to rate this 5 stars, because this product is truly  amazing. I use it everyday and it adds great volume as well as length to my lashes. I've been using this product for over a year now, because of how great it is. The only reason i could not give it the last star is because it does tend to flake during the day, and irritates my eyes sometimes. But they say pain is beauty haha. Other than the flaking IT Superhero is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. If you can handle the flaking (which is definitely worth it!) I would recommend this! My eye color is Hazel, and my lashes are decently long
Jasmine D.
Greenfield, IN
This is the BEST mascara I have ever tried. I have really been wanting eyelash extensions lately but I'm having a hard time with getting a grip on the price of them. This mascara retails for $24 at Ulta and it is worth every penny. (PS if you're a platinum member I would suggest getting it when you have a 20% off coupon!) This mascara gives a lot of length and volume, which is everything I want in a mascara. I find that it also really holds a curl all day, which I have a hard time finding. The mascara itself is very very black. I did fall asleep with it on (I know, yikes) and I found that it made my top and bottom lashes stick together when I woke up. If you're better at taking your makeup off before bed than me, then you won't have that issue! I would definitely try this mascara if you want dramatic lashes!
Jocelyn P.
FORT WORTH, TX
This is my everyday mascara and that is an immense ginormous deal because mascara is what I am THE MOST picky about. Like I'll deal with a crappy foundation or lip stick or pencil but baby girl my mascara needs to be at a 110% ALL DAY. With that being said I don't give just any mascara 5 stars so you know this is the real deal. This mascara adds length, volume and is flexible and soft enough to layer on after it dries if needed. The brush is just perfect for getting every lash and the formula is perfect not too thick not too runny. I will say though I recommend you only purchase this in the trail size every time because there is a lot of product in there and if you use the full size one it might dry out before you finish it so the trail size one is perfect AND it helps to use the mini one because you have more precision control on every lash instead of using a loooong wand. I cannot rave about this product enough it's so so good!
Kim M.
I heard such amazing things about this mascara from so many people, so when I got a deluxe sample size I was really excited to give it a try but I was left disappointed. It does hold a curl fairly well, especially for a washable mascara, and it does give some length, but I ended up with super clumpy lashes and little to no definition. I personally tend to go for mascaras that curl and lengthen as I have stubby straight lashes that usually aren’t visible. Normally volumizing mascaras don’t do a whole lot for me since my lashes are sparse, but this one almost made it look like there was a bunch of fuzz in the formula or something, if that makes sense. My lashes didn’t look natural and you couldn’t see the definition of individual lashes - it was such an odd look that I haven’t encountered before. Overall, I give it 4 stars because it’s rare to find a washable mascara that holds a curl as well as this one, and it gives a little boost of length, but I was a little let down by this and thought it was a little too dramatic of a look for day to day wear for me personally.
Kat S.
Overland Park, KS
I've heard this mascara clumps a lot! I have long eyelashes that could use volume, thickness, and curl! Does this mascara help with those things? Elastic stretch in the name scares me!
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Which mascara is better for longer length and volume? IT Cosmetics Superhero or Benefit Roller Lash?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What do you think about the IT Superhero mascara in one word?
Kelley H.
Is this mascara really all that it is cracked up to be? You hear so many reviews about so many mascaras, they all claim to be lengthening, volumizing etc. I have tried so many, I am now wearing Dior and like it, but always open to new. I LOVE the look of fake lashes... And I love to layer my mascara on.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else ever had a hard time applying this mascara?

Walmart